Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Most of these are not even that bad...

So here, the most embarrassing song I like:

View: https://youtu.be/_VIeV_LZXHM

cool rhythmic devices, modern experimental instrumentation, interesting tonality... pity about the weird horny anime pirate girl.
seriously though if anyone knows an artist that sounds like this but not cringe let me know

Virtual Cafe Awards

Itubaino

A moment of bliss isn't enough for a lifetime
Reaction score
Awards

It's cute and anime-like, I'd say it is this song because it is the only one that stands out from song from the ones I listen to(basically Johnny Cash, Sinatra and some brazilian music)

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

PizzaW0lf

In search of something greater.
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

capncrunch

A 2600hz tone will be emitted for 3 seconds.
Reaction score
Awards
Website
dic.nicovideo.jp
cool rhythmic devices, modern experimental instrumentation, interesting tonality... pity about the weird horny anime pirate girl.
seriously though if anyone knows an artist that sounds like this but not cringe let me know
The composer is yunomi, who is quite bound to the otaku aesthetic, but a lot of his other stuff is a lot more low-key about it.

Speaking of otaku hellscapes, this song has a permanent chokehold on my brain and it always does whenever it pops back up for one reason or another. I have no hope at explaing this. The composer recently got arrested for heinous reasons, so now listening to it feels even more conflicting... classic...

san値ピンチ san値ピンチ san値ピンチ
san値ピンチ san値ピンチ san値ピンチ!

PizzaW0lf

Reaction score
Awards
This is the one song that I am legitimately ashamed of liking simply because it's extremely shallow and adoseofbuckley crapped on it but.... I still love it for some reason LOOL.

Sometimes I just want to feel the fantasy of balling the frick out. This is basically Ancapistan the song.

View: https://youtu.be/aW2fQibiz54

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
This is the one song that I am legitimately ashamed of liking simply because it's extremely shallow and adoseofbuckley crapped on it but.... I still love it for some reason LOOL.

Sometimes I just want to feel the fantasy of balling the frick out. This is basically Ancapistan the song.

View: https://youtu.be/aW2fQibiz54

maaaan, adoseofbuckley. I watched his videos a TON back in 2011-2012ish. Can't say I like him that much anymore cause he's just a bitter person (and honestly not nearly as smart as he thinks he is) but he does his own thing and I can respect that.

Don't feel like you have to be ashamed of liking something just cause some youtuber made a video shittalking it, though! Youtubers are just people like everyone else.

Virtual Cafe Awards

PizzaW0lf

Reaction score
Awards
maaaan, adoseofbuckley. I watched his videos a TON back in 2011-2012ish. Can't say I like him that much anymore cause he's just a bitter person (and honestly not nearly as smart as he thinks he is) but he does his own thing and I can respect that.

Don't feel like you have to be ashamed of liking something just cause some youtuber made a video shittalking it, though! Youtubers are just people like everyone else.
I personally think adoseofbuckley is not too bad and I like him sometimes. Sometimes he's a bit dumb too. I just take what he says with a grain of salt :p

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I don't have a guilty pleasure because i think every song should be enjoyed without shame, is my philosophy, yet i have an artist i only listen for myself due to unnecesary controversy (the arg thing wasn't even real, was just marketing move goes wrong) and that's worldscorp enterprises, i don't like rap at all (the only rapper i listen to is MF Doom), so the fact i enjoyed this says quite a lot.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0iQVSqoIH4

Virtual Cafe Awards

Ticbow2003

Noisy brained
Reaction score
Awards
Website
brainnoises.neocities.com
I don't have a guilty pleasure because i think every song should be enjoyed without shame, is my philosophy, yet i have an artist i only listen for myself due to unnecesary controversy (the arg thing wasn't even real, was just marketing move goes wrong) and that's worldscorp enterprises, i don't like rap at all (the only rapper i listen to is MF Doom), so the fact i enjoyed this says quite a lot.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0iQVSqoIH4

I agree with you totally!

Virtual Cafe Awards