What state or country are y'all from ?

Coton

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Personnaly i'm from France, don't know if any of you is from there
I am too, Eastern France, near Germany and Belgium

I'm from Luxembourg.

Unfortunately for me, it's painfully lonely here. I struggle to make friends in real life and finding people online is very hard, if not impossible. It's gotten me down a lot more than I'd like to admit, because the years go on and on and nothing ever changes.
I just post online, slipping into more and more niche communities to find some sense of belonging, which I rarely ever do.

View attachment 7994

I'm not far from Luxembourg, it's a beautiful place, (And cigarettes are cheap there PepSiDawgwitcan ) but full of old people, it must be strange to grow up in a place like that.

Virtual Cafe Awards

yukiovikernes

God's Favorite
Reaction score
Awards
Florida but hopefully I can get a job that lets me work remotely
I'd like to live somewhere with distinct seasons

Virtual Cafe Awards

yukiovikernes

God's Favorite
Reaction score
Awards
Texas. One of the only places in the country, it seems, where most people are ignoring Covid and through with lockdown measures. Somehow people manage not to die in the streets, and the world hasn't come to an end.
It is widely ignored in Florida too, no one here seems to give a shit

Virtual Cafe Awards

AMC_Squared

Amazing Aspie
Reaction score
Awards
California. Even worse is Los Angeles. I have a love/hate relationship with this state but I was raised here my entire life. It's not the same state that it used to be but I still love the weather here, the landscapes, and some of the cityscapes here as well. Most of the stereotypes of California are true except for some areas but I will probably be moving out to a smaller place with more of a community. I'm not getting used to living in a big city and it feels like most of the people here are faking it to make it and I am not like that. I need money in order to do that though. Wish me luck bros :JigglyThump:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Neonriser

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
neonriser.neocities.org
lol I went there twice growing up. It's nice but a little humid
My most recent trip to florida was with my parents, so they could meet the person who runs one of their granite and stone suppliers. Their building (headquarters?) was a nice place to visit, because the tiles displayed on the wall made it feel like an art museum!

Virtual Cafe Awards