What state or country are y'all from ?

kenetic.wav

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Its very nice, no humidity like Mississippi. I was over there for a few days in the summer and I'm very thankful for California weather.
Its very nice, no humidity like Mississippi. I was over there for a few days in the summer and I'm very thankful for California weather.

That's good to hear because I was hearing about the heatwaves over there.

Virtual Cafe Awards

CapnGreenGenes

Jack Ass of All Trades
Reaction score
Awards
Ahhh no. Yeah as much as I want to give these new rappers a chance I'm kinda just stuck to my early 2000s rappers and back to the 90s.
dax, densel curry, mercules, eazy mac, golden bsp for giggles...Chris webby, there are more than a few good eggs these days, problem is they get drowned out by all the literal shit that's promoted for agendas

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
That's good to hear because I was hearing about the heatwaves over there.
The heatwave usually happen in the valley. I live near the coast, so I don't experience it :reddressbabe:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z-1227

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I'm from Bahrain, in the middle east! I was very interested in how vaporwave made fun of consumerism. I think right now i don't really have a lot to say abt the vaporwave genre so i'm branching out to other types of music i want to make!

Virtual Cafe Awards

---Bob---Sacamano---89---

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Sydney, Australia. Lived here my whole life, the only kind of vapor scene is in Melbourne these days, weather is sweeter here tho

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sega64

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Tulsa, Oklahoma, but wishing I was anywhere else lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

Eis-T

The Taste of Late Capitalism
Reaction score
Awards
Website
eis-t.bandcamp.com
I think I'll have to say that I'm from one of the 17 countries listed as a requirement to be part of that vaporwave/tech/triphop supergroup, right?

Virtual Cafe Awards