What upcoming Video Games are you looking forward to?

• Thread starter Duvet
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 12796 times.

temporaltaboo

Ex-Zodiac, Peripeteia, STALKER 2, CONSCRIPT, basically a lot of horror, retro-bait, and boomer shooter games...

As per usual, lol.

temporaltaboo

I just find videogame stories to be mostly shit. Nothing that's 40 hours long is going to be able to tell a decent narrative
100% agree, game-length is super bloated nowadays. I feel like anything past 10 - 12 hours is too much.

Mike Jones

Currently Going Bananas
Reaction score
Awards
I feel more limited by my hardware these days than I do by release dates. So many games that I want to get through one day have come and gone. Let's home the price of graphics cards comes down in 2022.

That said I have been waiting for Metroid Dread for 18 years. The last game ended on a semi-cliffhanger so I am looking forward to seeing where that storyline goes.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

GUYS::: metroid dread kind of...i don't wanna say SUCKS, because it's a fine game so far. but it's certainly not what I wanted/expected from metroid

it's fucking hard and super easy to get lost

temporaltaboo

GUYS::: metroid dread kind of...i don't wanna say SUCKS, because it's a fine game so far. but it's certainly not what I wanted/expected from metroid

it's fucking hard and super easy to get lost
Bro that's...
that's Metroid idk what to tell you

Deleted member 1930

Bro that's...
that's Metroid idk what to tell you

That's not metroid lol. this is not an issue in any other in the series except the 1st one, which at this point is more a prototype than a real game

no other metroid games have 1 hit kills, all the other ones basically tell you where to go either directly or indirectly.

Thundarim

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I'm waiting for dwarf fortress steam release, it seems quite improved. But as we all know time is subjective and we can only wait until it comes out.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Richthofen

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
was really looking forward to Stalker 2 but my pc is too shit to run that. they havent published the requirements yet on steam. but what ive read on different articles and threads. the minimum req is too much for my poor setup.:WojakNPC:

Virtual Cafe Awards

SeketMeto

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I'm waiting mostly for Zelda BOTW2.

Sadly I'm not really excited anymore about new games coming out, I've been disappointed too many times during those last... well, at least 5 years. Before BOTW, the last time I remember being completely amazed by a game I was actually waiting for was Skyrim, 10 years ago. I mean, I played amazing games since but they were surprises. The ones I was expecting turned out "meh" at best, like the Witcher 3 that got pretty boring after 20 hours, or Fallout 4 which killed the child in me more efficiently than learning Santa wasn't real.

Virtual Cafe Awards

_TF

Delusion-maxxing
Reaction score
Awards
Just waiting for Deltarune, other than that i dont play vidya :asinleyoil:

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2, and Sons of the Forest. All them look really, really good. Which... unfortunately means they will most likely suck harder than a lamprey eel.

:confusedMikasa: Gaming is heartbreaking these days. Old school is where it's at!

Virtual Cafe Awards
Breathe of the wild 2, Outer Worlds 2, Mineko's Night Market, and RPG TIME: The Legend of Wright

I'm REALLY HYPE for the last one, it looks awesome!

Virtual Cafe Awards