What was the weirdest thing you've seen?

gorilla squid

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I was a cashier in a grocery store for 3 years and I have seen some crazy shit. One thing that sticks out in my mind is the time this biker started taking topless photos of his gf in the ice cream aisle.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

My grandpa was driving in rural Texas in the 60s and saw a big fire out in the distance. He thought it was a plane crash or something (wasn't on the road, but out in a field) so he went to try to help

2 literal men in black stopped him and said "you've been considered". That was it, gramps left, the end

Deleted member 1930

One time I got ripped on lsd and did a ritual summoning Saint Nicolas, Saint of money, wealth, etc

a week later a random, unmarked box of about $30 in change was in my front yard nestled in the corner were 2 sidewalks meet

nobodyhere

One day at high school I saw these cheerleaders in a somewhat spacious field between the school & the football field. One of them was sitting down crying. Being the Good Samaritan I am, I waved to them and said "Hang in there!" One of the cheerleaders smiled and said "thanks!". I turned around. I looked back over my shoulder, like, 5 seconds later. They were gone—all of them. What???

Also, I recently had a series of consecutive nightmares where I couldn't tell if I was awake or not. The nightmare looped several times, and each time I would go to one or both of my parents and try to determine if they were real before shooting them. I would repeatedly try forcing myself awake until, eventually, I did wake up. I couldn't tell if I was awake even after I was truly lucid. Thankfully, I had no urge to shoot my mother.

zerocool

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I have this absolutely vivid memory from when I was a kid (about 6 or 7) of a kind of large black triangle, hovering craft moving quite slowly and silently through the village where we lived. It was about 20ft high and wide and traveled about 4ft off the ground. It lasted about 30 seconds from when I noticed it to when it moved away around a corner out of site. I would have been about 100ft away from it and I seem to have been frozen in place. I dont remember being particularly afraid or excited by it, there was this strange calmness. The rest of my memory about it and events before/after is fuzzy except for the detail of this black triangle, the way it moved, the way it sounded. It was silent except for the kind of feeling/non-sound extremely high voltage electricity makes, like when you're under a pylon if you know what I mean? I've never had a good explanation about what it might have been.