What was your 90's Y2K Cartoon Lineup !!!

kenetic.wav

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I know this may seem cheesy to some people but lets have some fun & reminece =)...

Did any of you watch Saturday morning cartoons growing up and remember the line up? My brother and I would get dropped off at my grandmas house on Saturdays until I was old enough to watch him myself when my mom would go to work. It literally would be around 7:00 a.m or 7:30 a.m when the Saturday extravaganza would begin. lol....

First in the morning it would be Doug, Recess, Proud Family, Pepper An ABC One Saturday Morning

Sometimes I would watch disney jr channel with my brother and little cousins loll

then somehow I would end up on PBS approaching lunch hour to watch Zoom, Reading Rainbow

then flipping around on Fox I would hear the x-men theme song even though i wouldn't necessarily watch the show

after lunch hours it would be on Nickelodeon to watch Nickelodeon Game shows like Slime Time Live, Figure It Out.... + Nickelodeon animated shows such as Rocket Power, Jimmy Neutron,

evenings consisted of All That, Amanda Show.....

at night I remember going to Cartoon Network to watch Powerpuff Girls, Dextors Lab, Johnny Bravo , Ed Ed & Eddy and the boomerang marathons lol.

What about y'all do you remember your Cartoon routine on Saturdays? :)

Virtual Cafe Awards

beherenow

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
My favourite is still Animaniacs.

I remember Rugrats, Doug, Hey Arnold. I have vague memories of Bobby's World but it's very slight. Same with Rocko's Modern Life.
Later there was Recess and The Weekenders.

lesson GIF

Virtual Cafe Awards

kenetic.wav

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
My favourite is still Animaniacs.

I remember Rugrats, Doug, Hey Arnold. I have vague memories of Bobby's World but it's very slight. Same with Rocko's Modern Life.
Later there was Recess and The Weekenders.

lesson GIF
omg i forgot all about weekenders ! and i def remember bobby's world !!!!

Virtual Cafe Awards

SELCOUTH

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I know this may seem cheesy to some people but lets have some fun & reminece =)...

Did any of you watch Saturday morning cartoons growing up and remember the line up? My brother and I would get dropped off at my grandmas house on Saturdays until I was old enough to watch him myself when my mom would go to work. It literally would be around 7:00 a.m or 7:30 a.m when the Saturday extravaganza would begin. lol....

First in the morning it would be Doug, Recess, Proud Family, Pepper An ABC One Saturday Morning

Sometimes I would watch disney jr channel with my brother and little cousins loll

then somehow I would end up on PBS approaching lunch hour to watch Zoom, Reading Rainbow

then flipping around on Fox I would hear the x-men theme song even though i wouldn't necessarily watch the show

after lunch hours it would be on Nickelodeon to watch Nickelodeon Game shows like Slime Time Live, Figure It Out.... + Nickelodeon animated shows such as Rocket Power, Jimmy Neutron,

evenings consisted of All That, Amanda Show.....

at night I remember going to Cartoon Network to watch Powerpuff Girls, Dextors Lab, Johnny Bravo , Ed Ed & Eddy and the boomerang marathons lol.

What about y'all do you remember your Cartoon routine on Saturdays? :)
Our routine was Very different since I grew up in Canada. Instead of Nickelodeon Disney or CN we had YTV, Family Channel and Teletoon. Most of the shows were the same run of the mill cartoons, but we also had a bunch of very different shows that were actually really great like "What's with Andy?" and "Kaput and Zowski" We also had a few different Game Shows on YTV than you guys had on Nickelodeon, I absolutely LOVED "UH OH" you guys should definitely check it out if you have the chance. Family Channel was basically just Disney JR with all the same shows, I don't think there was really anything notably different besides the aesthetics. We also had some pretty insane and weird commercials. I'll link you to some of those here

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmQW7OVUA4c

Virtual Cafe Awards

Restricted VHS

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Doug,, Rugrats, Ren & Stimpy, on Nickelodeon.

Virtual Cafe Awards

xX.majin_TwEeN.Xx

Staticbender
Reaction score
Awards
Website
humanraccoon.com
saturday mornings were dedicated to Kid's WB mainly, but I'd change over for other stuff I liked on other channels like Digimon on Fox Kids.

as far as regular toon watchin', i'd just bop back and forth between Nickelodeon (channel 40), Disney (channel 41) and Cartoon Network (channel 42). favs were Ed Edd n Eddy, Powerpuff Girls, Rugrats, Fairly Oddparents, Invader Zim, Chalkzone, My Life As A Teenage Robot, Johnny Bravo, Danny Phantom, Teen Titans, Codename Kids Next Door, Billy and Mandy, Dexter's Lab, etc.

i even used to have a Teen Titans RP message board when I was like 9 years old (i was Raven bc it was my message board and I called it first mfer)

Virtual Cafe Awards