What weirdo niche media have you guys been interested in lately?

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
As of late I've been really enjoying both Hypnosis Mic as well as Machigatta Ko Wo Mahou Shoujo Ni Shite Shimatta. Two very different sorts of story, but both structured around 2 of my favorite genres.

Virtual Cafe Awards

JihyoParkXX

Scum Fuck Flower Boy
Reaction score
Awards
Radio. Radio Garden is great website, you can listen to stations all over the world. Now I'm thinking of investing in a shortwave radio.

Virtual Cafe Awards

NoSlacking

Live from the 7th Dimension via satellite
Reaction score
Awards
Radio. Radio Garden is great website, you can listen to stations all over the world. Now I'm thinking of investing in a shortwave radio.
Im big into shortwave radios so if you want some reccomendations or sugegstions I can help you out there

Virtual Cafe Awards

MonkeyDude

Da hood momke
Reaction score
Awards
It could be anything from a manga, music, video games, movies, art. You name it.

Personally I've been really into Dorohedero and Machine Girl as of late.
The Spawn comics, and independent websites
images

Virtual Cafe Awards

7Pebbles

Enemy of the Digital Panopticon
Reaction score
Awards
I'm very slowly making my way through BLAME! Its one of the first manga I've read, as I don't usually gravitate towards the medium.
Jacob Geller's videos on Caves, NaissanceE, and Anatomy (the game), have gotten me into those themes of spaces that aren't meant for humans, and he mentioned BLAME! as an inspiration for NaissanceE.

Virtual Cafe Awards

georgemoody

to Mac or not to Mac, that is the question
Reaction score
Awards
Website
georgemoody.envs.net
Have been listening to the Electro-funk band Honeycut's only two albums, The Day I Turned To Glass and Comedians. their claim to fame was that their song, Exodus Honey was featured in Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6's intro videos, as well as some commercials, and is practically how I know of the band's existence. other than that though they've mostly flew under the radar.

Virtual Cafe Awards

jpng

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I've been into night market walk-through and dead mall urbex vids for a while but I always take breaks now and then. Recently I watched Love Warrior Pantheon 2000 though, and would like to watch more movies like that!

Reaction score
Awards
Website
myspace.com
Virtual Cafe Awards