• Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

- Upgrade now for supporter only awards! In Three Tiers

-- Agora Gold

-- Agora Silver

-- Agora Bronze

Upgrades like "moods" username customization, profile customization, custom backgrounds, banners and much more!

It will be under Account Upgrades

Submissions for Tales of Agora Road Issue #4 is OPEN! MAKE AGORA CHAN ART BY CLICKING HERE

What would be your end credits song?

myrriad

gas stove cook
Reaction score
Awards
Website
freckleskies.net
Where did you first hear this if you remember? Man I would probably never come across something like this, so thank you! A very beautiful piece of music.

i heard it sampled in this song

like amour emoi et vous, this is also among my favourite songs. (old) phonk draws an incredibly nostalgic response from me like absolutely nothing else can.
here's some other phonk songs I hold among my favourites which have the same feeling:

MENTHALO - NO LOVE
DJ YUNG VAMP x [ bsd.u ] - HOPPED UP
The Deli - Izzo (not phonk but I associate it heavily mainly with it due to memories)
Inteus - Howdy
Soudiere - GOTTA GET AWAY
edit: how could i ever forget ADJEYMANE - THE LOST CHAPTER

there's a couple more but it's starting to go beyond the scope of this thread. i'm also not really sure you'd like these since they're very different from amour emoi, but oh well. feel free to message me if you'd like to talk more about it, god knows i have a lot to say about phonk lmao
generally what i really like to do with songs i enjoy is look for their samples and listen to them, you can find some real gems like this

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

consonant

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuhUl_iNX_8

A song about regret and wanting to get away from all the bad shit the world spreads but at the end it's so high energy despite expressing the same things and it's amazing.
I really like it as an ending song for me, representing regret and all the bad shit I've had to live through but still a celebration because I always tried despite those things.

Virtual Cafe Awards

orokpetrus

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards

Max Chill

Involuntary Hikikomori
Reaction score
Awards
I just imagine myself standing atop one of the apartments in Pripyat, admiring the view of the Chernobyl power plant. I'm finally in the Zone, a synagogue for the wretched. As soon as I'e had my bearings after a few days, I...

I start to aimlessly wander around the Zone, whilst being weary of the risks brought by the past war; mines, unexploded ordnance, military patrols, etc. Maybe make friends with any locals left there, start building a cabin at a location with low intensity radiation. I dunno, maybe hook up with shiey and invite him to larp around. Months pass, I managed to stay alive and avoid being detained or horrendously afflicted with radiation sickness (I can't even imagine how to pull this one off). The eggheads start to hire me as a guide and had the idea to keep sending me to fetch certain specimens. Finally, I was able to secure myself a firearm (through purchase under the counter or a rusted one from a dead Russian). Such is the life in the Zone.

I start an offshoot cult of Sin and unironically delete anyone who is sympathetic to the Monolith, the progenitors of lies and mindless pawns of the Usurpers whose ambitions twisted the Zone into a violent and unstable that it is now.

You guys can support the rightful cause of Sin by checking our website (coming soon) full of sliiiightly radioactive memorabilias from the Zone. Can't run a cult without funds to acquire means to defend and enforce our beliefs.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8CFixsoFiA

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yuiui

Internet degenerate
Reaction score
Awards
Website
yuiui.moe
Virtual Cafe Awards

HammerKoopa

The King of the Walruses //セイウチキング
Reaction score
Awards
Website
walrus-island.neocities.org

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MQ4G821kcw

FIrst time i heard this song this is the exact feeling i got, a farewell song to life. A nice white disco suit, groovin to the music as all troubles and woes of life are shed off, contempt with leaving behind tales and stories and knowing that i did me best to enjoy me limited time with the gift of consciousness, all flashing and flying by me as i dance up until the camera starts to move away and things drifting to black as i dance off into the void. And the beat goes on.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Red dwarf endimg thěme, shitflutted Ace rimmer end theme, standing tall - simpons Halloween špeciál endimg theme, reversed kero kero bonito - flamingo shitflutted, jojo BA - great dáys - ironically, ironically shooting star or groove is in the heart (Maybe they will be only instrumentals)

Virtual Cafe Awards