What would you do if a little green man landed on your lawn?

• Thread starter Punp
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 2471 times.

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
If a little green man land in my land, i'll start with the sentence:"who is dis little man" and after i serve him/her/it a cup of hot tap water, i'll make him a profile in agora road. Im pretty sure aliens are liberals so i'll avoid political convos.

Virtual Cafe Awards

GhostBox

spook
Reaction score
Awards
I would walk up to them and say "prepare for unforeseen consequences", and just walk away into the void.

Virtual Cafe Awards

selfKaiHarness

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Honestly, if the little green man that looks like this shown up at my yard without warning, i might speak to him in broken ass namekian language that loosely translates in english: "Please take me to Namek! I need to get away from this dystopian hell that is Earth, so will you please take me to your ship so i can get off this rock?!"
forever dende.jpg

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

metalainism

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I would try to establish a standard of communication (like people who don't share a language typically try to, I think) to make further exchange possible/easier.
depending on what type of ship he flew in with, I might ask him if the Germans sent him.

PlaneWalker

Eye of the Raven
Reaction score
Awards
I would try to diplomat/realpoltik a way into getting a ship. However little green men have also been used to describe a covert action from Russia by invading without any offical insignia to take Crimea in 2014 (and attempt to take the Mariupol and Odessa), lets just say my response would be more decisively reactive.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mommyhug

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I would pick up a fork and spoon and approach xim (his name is xim) while licking my lips like a dog. I wouldn't actually eat xim, though. I want to let xim that I'm cool by imitating/making fun of someone who would actually eat xim.

I'm actually satirizing someone who would eat you. The language I speak is funny satire.

mommyhug

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I would pick up a fork and spoon and approach xim (his name is xim) while licking my lips like a dog. I wouldn't actually eat xim, though. I want to let xim that I'm cool by imitating/making fun of someone who would actually eat xim.

I'm actually satirizing someone who would eat you. The language I speak is funny satire.
I would adopt xim into the polycule.

mommyhug

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Honestly, if the little green man that looks like this shown up at my yard without warning, i might speak to him in broken ass namekian language that loosely translates in english: "Please take me to Namek! I need to get away from this dystopian hell that is Earth, so will you please take me to your ship so i can get off this rock?!"
View attachment 59911

mommyhug

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
If I was a green little alien I'd zap you away with my ray-gun for being a nerd. I haven't actually watched Dragon Ball; I don't know if that's what you're referencing. I hate when people are ignorant. I explode ignorant people with my ray-gun.

• Coffee (Like)
Reactions: UCD

Vetusomaru

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vetusomaru.dreamwidth.org
View attachment 59911
You forgot what happened to Namek thanks to Frieza?

Boxerdog

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
It already happened, nobody will believe me but i've met an outsider(thats what i call them) 13 years ago and managed to teach him a rudmentary version of human language 5 minutes later he is a multilingual genius, the tech stuff its too crazy to go in detail though, I keep him somewhat hidden but we go out and he can blend in with normal humans pretty well for an obvious alien.

Below are pictures of us having fun and stuff.
1686672697303.png

1686672762406.png

1686672406027.png

1686672476547.png

1686672568478.png

Virtual Cafe Awards