What would you do if you were drafted into ww3? Bonus: What music is the ww3 era music?

There exist allegations that in response to western sanctions Putin has ordered the nuclear forces into a special "regime of duty"

Some chads have speculated that the ww3 era music would be:
Whale songs possibly with a beat
Dubstep

Virtual Cafe Awards

white0walls

Nagolbud #1 fan
Reaction score
Awards
I can't get drafted, but if I was, I would probably attempt to defect. No way in hell I'm fighting for the Western world or NATO

Conscientious objector. Our politicians lie about everything and the media is in their pocket. The interests of both run counter to mine, and every American's, and no one in this country can ever be sure of whether they are truly fighting the good fight. In fact, more than likely, we will be fighting to protect the interests of our ruling class while murdering innocent people, carving up their nations, and taking control of their valuable resources (oil, minerals, natural gas, etc.). I'd rather be in prison than have that on my conscience or risk my life for something so evil.

On another note, for better or for worse, Ukraine is entering peace talks with Russia. And in case those don't work out, European countries are coming around to Ukraine's plight. Germany has publicly deemed Putin a war criminal, citing the cluster bombing of Ukrainian hospitals and missile strikes on nuclear waste facilities, and are sending munitions to Ukraine, which is much needed support. Other nations are debating what aid should be provided, but helping Ukraine seems like a foregone conclusion.

As far as the US is concerned, I'd like us to take the same stance as Germany: send them supplies and, to go a step further, utilize drones and similar technology that doesn't require risk of life. We can do a lot before American boots get on the ground, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Virtual Cafe Awards

white0walls

Nagolbud #1 fan
Reaction score
Awards
Conscientious objector. Our politicians lie about everything and the media is in their pocket. The interests of both run counter to mine, and every American's, and no one in this country can ever be sure of whether they are truly fighting the good fight. In fact, more than likely, we will be fighting to protect the interests of our ruling class while murdering innocent people, carving up their nations, and taking control of their valuable resources (oil, minerals, natural gas, etc.). I'd rather be in prison than have that on my conscience or risk my life for something so evil.

On another note, for better or for worse, Ukraine is entering peace talks with Russia. And in case those don't work out, European countries are coming around to Ukraine's plight. Germany has publicly deemed Putin a war criminal, citing the cluster bombing of Ukrainian hospitals and missile strikes on nuclear waste facilities, and are sending munitions to Ukraine, which is much needed support. Other nations are debating what aid should be provided, but helping Ukraine seems like a foregone conclusion.

As far as the US is concerned, I'd like us to take the same stance as Germany: send them supplies and, to go a step further, utilize drones and similar technology that doesn't require risk of life. We can do a lot before American boots get on the ground, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
When is Germany going to deem Bill Clinton, George Bush, and Barack Obama war criminals for doing the same things in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Serbia, etc?

When is Germany going to deem Bill Clinton, George Bush, and Barack Obama war criminals for doing the same things in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Serbia, etc?
Don't be that guy. This thread is about what is happening now. If you wanna talk about every war criminal ever, start a new thread.

Virtual Cafe Awards

white0walls

Nagolbud #1 fan
Reaction score
Awards
Don't be that guy. This thread is about what is happening now. If you wanna talk about every war criminal ever, start a new thread.
Can't help but point out blatant hypocracy when I see it. If current events are all we can talk about, when will Germany be sanctioning Israel?

Can't help but point out blatant hypocracy when I see it. If current events are all we can talk about, when will Germany be sanctioning Israel?
It's not really a matter of current events. It is simply an unproductive conversation. If you looked at the last 800 years, you'd be hard-pressed to find a handful of American/British leaders that weren't/aren't war criminals. But that is neither here nor there. Right now, Germany is calling Putin a war criminal, the leader of a country that, until a few days ago, was their partner executing one of the most ambitious pipeline projects ever attempted. In a matter of days, ally turned to mortal enemy. This is unprecedented in modern times, especially considering the scale. But, sure, lets derail the conversation and talk about how shit the US is.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
I will belle stop.pytin you can not havessx with all the urkrainia hottest they are for me.and then I would kill him and then have sex

Virtual Cafe Awards