WHAT YOU WAITIN FOR? - general discussion on physical vaporwave purchases/wishs

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, so im waiting on dragon ball wave 1-3 bundle from tigersblood tapes, been a delay in shipping but its cool, dbw1 was one of the albums that got me into vaporwave. i am also waiting for the waterfront dining release and the vinyl edition of dbw1 (yeah i know that's a tape and a record of the same thing ;) im a music fiend) from the same tigersblood. And also the latest biz casual release, which its very nice in my opinion.

Virtual Cafe Awards

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
shiftycomfort said:
Yeah, so im waiting on dragon ball wave 1-3 bundle from tigersblood tapes, been a delay in shipping but its cool, dbw1 was one of the albums that got me into vaporwave. i am also waiting for the waterfront dining release and the vinyl edition of dbw1 (yeah i know that's a tape and a record of the same thing ;) im a music fiend) from the same tigersblood. And also the latest biz casual release, which its very nice in my opinion.
still waiting..wrote a poem about it...pic related is me...

tape wait
PLAY
another day, FF
the mail slot REW,
"dear mr postman, please-"
STOP, end, this stress on, my life,
EJECT

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2016-08-01-20h22m58s782.png
    vlcsnap-2016-08-01-20h22m58s782.png
    152.8 KB · Views: 324
Virtual Cafe Awards

Isaac_Ascii

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Dare I say, I don't care about physical releases at all!?

But I gotta admit, Vaporwave on cassette has some amazing sound to it and it's fun to see people enjoying their stuff like little trophies.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Eis-T

The Taste of Late Capitalism
Reaction score
Awards
Website
eis-t.bandcamp.com
I'm waiting for a convenient way of getting Vaporwave records and cassette's here in the netherlands. 99% of the time the shipping costs are just too high. I got my hopes op for Hireath records, as it is run by a fellow Dutchman.

Virtual Cafe Awards

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Eis-T said:
I'm waiting for a convenient way of getting Vaporwave records and cassette's here in the netherlands. 99% of the time the shipping costs are just too high. I got my hopes op for Hireath records, as it is run by a fellow Dutchman.

yeah i was surprised when i saw the Netherlands postage on the cat corp tape i ordered, sucks about the shipping, i always assumed that there where more euro based labels, vaporwave being electronic music and my (correct me if im wrong) belief that everyone in mainland europe loooves house music. :p

Virtual Cafe Awards

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Isaac_Ascii said:
Dare I say, I don't care about physical releases at all!?

But I gotta admit, Vaporwave on cassette has some amazing sound to it and it's fun to see people enjoying their stuff like little trophies.

I like the compartmentalization, of the tape vs just playing it on my phone or computer, and I suck at using/maintaining a digital music library. I'm old and miss getting mail and buying CDs from Mediaplay, and I like to collect stuff not a hoarder tho. ::)

Virtual Cafe Awards

cityman900

Cityman Productions vaporwave label
Reaction score
Awards
Website
citymanproductions.bandcamp.com
If you love vaporwave on cassette, check out Cityman Productions. We have only Akira Mall - Optical outlet available at the moment but that will change during the summer when we put out more albums on cassette. We ship from EU and the shipping price is 4,69€ - additional cassette is free.

Cityman Productions label: https://citymanproductions.bandcamp.com/

[youtube]https://youtu.be/c_iezNWGRic[/youtube]

Virtual Cafe Awards

cityman900

Cityman Productions vaporwave label
Reaction score
Awards
Website
citymanproductions.bandcamp.com
shiftycomfort said:
i m waiting for this now.

I just noticed this one! Thanks a lot, this will help us with our releases that are coming up in the summer. You were actually the first customer after our little competition, so you will also have Akira Mall instruction manual added to your order. These manuals come normally ONLY with the Sega edition. :)

By the way, feel free to share your thoughts about Akira Mall - Optical outlet album when you have listened to it!

Virtual Cafe Awards