What's your favorite drink?

naa

It's okay if you have multiple favorites. This is my favorite, but any ito en tea is good, I also like asahi's benifuuki tea
oi ocha ito en.jpg

eco

"yeah it's my favorite drink and it reminds me of this baller racing game anyways it tastes like stomach acid and piss" costanzayeahrightsmirk
Crazy that you would list three positives in a row like that

Deleted member 2040

rooibos is really good! I really like how bright the color is
What's great about Rooibos is you can leave it steeped forever without it turning bitter. And it's got no caffeine! I typically steep it for 25 minutes until it's a cordovan red or burgundy, and it's just ambrosia...

• Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa

naa

What's great about Rooibos is you can leave it steeped forever without it turning bitter. And it's got no caffeine! I typically steep it for 25 minutes until it's a cordovan red or burgundy, and it's just ambrosia...
I gotta try that, didn't know it could be steeped forever! I also really like silver needle, haven't tried that type of matcha though. I think as far as steeped teas go, my favorites are usually Yunnan black teas

Deleted member 2040

I gotta try that, didn't know it could be steeped forever! I also really like silver needle, haven't tried that type of matcha though. I think as far as steeped teas go, my favorites are usually Yunnan black teas
Yunnan is good stuff! I've had the chance to try a hand rolled variant of Yunnan black and it was magnificent. Chinese blacks are much lighter on my stomach and less caffeinated than Indian blacks; Assam kicks my butt! I like Okumidori because a few friends visited Japan and gave me the matcha as a gift, and needless to say, I fell in love with it.

naa

Yunnan is good stuff! I've had the chance to try a hand rolled variant of Yunnan black and it was magnificent. Chinese blacks are much lighter on my stomach and less caffeinated than Indian blacks; Assam kicks my butt! I like Okumidori because a few friends visited Japan and gave me the matcha as a gift, and needless to say, I fell in love with it.
That's really cool! I love Assam personally but I'm a big fan of caffeine and my stomach handles it pretty well, I've been drinking more yerba mate lately which is super caffeinated and good, taste is really earthy though PepSiDawgwitcan
I'll definitely find and try it then! thanks for mentioning it

Deleted member 2040

That's really cool! I love Assam personally but I'm a big fan of caffeine and my stomach handles it pretty well, I've been drinking more yerba mate lately which is super caffeinated and good, taste is really earthy though PepSiDawgwitcan
I'll definitely find and try it then! thanks for mentioning it
Mate is amazing! I used to drink it unsmoked, and almost could drink it how the Argentine's could out the the bombilla and the metal straw, almost.

• Pepsi (Enjoyment)
Reactions: naa