What's your favorite drink?

Deleted member 2040

something emotionally fulfilling about breaking into a coconut and just drinking out of it. makes me feel like a king, a god, unrivalled amongst mere men. I break into a coconut then drink out of it and everything the light touches is my kingdom.
Seriously! Where I once was, coconuts teemed like passion fruit, and I never really liked them before but a coworker got me hooked on them when he showed me and a few others after work how to get them down those towering trees. And man, after that tricky and often dangerous part is done, then comes the how to drink it.
After much practice and spilled juice, once you finally learn how to smite a coconut against a rock just the right way, without spilling the dulcimer juice immured within, it will be then that you shall join the legions of the golden immortals as the nectar swoons your soul with the bliss that is coconut juice.

Aside from the coconut smiting, I mostly used a knife and depending on the type of coconut, gouge away at the soft spots and drain the nectar in a receptacle and transfer it to a cup.

• Good Vibes
Reactions: naa

Delorian Tokes

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Coffee by day, gin by nithe.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I do love a bit of Irn Bru, and Tizer as well.

Attachments

• 8DF10DE9-B4E2-4774-883B-C336129C7F9A.jpeg
    8DF10DE9-B4E2-4774-883B-C336129C7F9A.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 67
Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Virtual Cafe Awards

cryptfrog

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Bundaberg Sarsaparilla. Sadly now I live in a country where it is not available :(
I also have a love/hate relationship with energy drinks. The white can monster is pretty good, as is the one with the black can and the blue M.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

terrapinplaza

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Tea for sure. I'm a big tea drinker, I tend to go for white teas, pu-erhs, and oolongs (an oolong with coconut is divine as an iced tea). I worked in the tea industry for a long time so I got spoiled with access to high quality teas from all over for free all the time through work, but tbh I still love a good classic Arizona green tea, not even just for the aesthetic, they just legitimately are one of the only good commercial bottled/canned teas (ito en is pretty good too but rare for my area outside of specialty markets). I've found thorough work and stuff a lot of "tea snobs" feel that way about apparently.

Virtual Cafe Awards

MudHutDweller

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Like some have said already, black coffee sometimes tea.

The Blueberry flavoured Arizona Ice tea is nice too.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Tea for sure. I'm a big tea drinker, I tend to go for white teas, pu-erhs, and oolongs (an oolong with coconut is divine as an iced tea). I worked in the tea industry for a long time so I got spoiled with access to high quality teas from all over for free all the time through work, but tbh I still love a good classic Arizona green tea, not even just for the aesthetic, they just legitimately are one of the only good commercial bottled/canned teas (ito en is pretty good too but rare for my area outside of specialty markets). I've found thorough work and stuff a lot of "tea snobs" feel that way about apparently.
Proper British lad.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Emmy Fitz

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I really love a nice, dark roast coffee with vanilla cream, hot or iced.

My favorite sodas are Sprite, Cherry Coke, and root beer.

I like more pale beers, usually Corona or Heineken. Any Mexican beer works for me, though. Keep IPAs away.

My favorite hard liquor is rum, so any nice rum cocktail is my choice, followed by whiskey and tequila.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Good Vibes

Throwed Genji

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
linktr.ee
I like a cold fresh Canada dry gingerale from the can preferably. I also enjoy the Simply brand juice's or even some of those nectar juices like passion fruit or apple

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
I used to love TaB until coke discontinued it last year :(
I really like Zevia soda, It's soda sweetened with Stevia. I love Earl grey tea, especially made as a London Fog latte with steamed milk and vanilla. I really love iced tea with homegrown mint. We used to grow mint in the garden when I was a kid and nothing beat powdered mix iced tea with mint leaves to give it mint flavor. I still grow mint in my garden each year for my Iced tea.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Good Vibes