What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

This is the submission thread for the 2nd E-zine! Please use the dropbox linke for submissions and bump the thread with ideas, comments, statements, or just to bump. If you want to submit your stories or whatever you want to the second edition.

What's your favorite kind of cheese?

gorilla squid

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I'm a Smoked Gouda fan.

Attachments

• Gouda-after-smoking-scaled.jpg
    Gouda-after-smoking-scaled.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 7
Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
That's a tough one and it sort of depends on the mood/situation/food I'm having.

I really like the Chardonnay BellaVitano, it goes well with a lot, but typically want to have it with something earthy or savory.

20679400000.0.jpg

I also really like Kerrygold's Reserve Cheddar. Its age gives it a sharp, flavourful bite that goes really well on pastas and breads or mixed in with other cheeses like a smoked gouda or asiago.

E23431r08C_AgedCheddar_sRGB_smp-1-1.png

But I think a lot of cheeses are great and have awesome uses. Sometimes a certain cheese just calls to you and you have to use it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Screen.Thief

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Most definitely extra extra Sharp cheddar, it's so tangy and delicious! Also melts in your mouth just like a piece of chocolate, lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia84631

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
It's cheap here.
Good quality parmigiano reggiano is unbeatable. The tiny crystals give it a flavor and texture that hits different. Plus it makes pizza and pasta go from average to 10/10. It just sucks that its so expensive.

Virtual Cafe Awards

DeathToMicroWaves

Are you being held hostage by a spider?
Reaction score
Awards
Don't have one but I remember eating a shit tone of these as a kid
1651643476040.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Dutch Beemster

beemster_jong_-_jung_-_young_-_mild_2_1_1_1_1_1_1_1.jpg
It has such a unique taste and is best enjoyed on high quality German bread with some irish butter

Virtual Cafe Awards