Prunus girl
Romance but gay

Tsumi to kai
not-romance fucked up femdom

The duke of death and his black maid
Romance between a man cursed with the death touch and his maid

Asper girl
romance between a wagie and a girl with aspergers

I don't read just romance but any time i read anything else it turns into shit before ending, usually never ending at all.

Virtual Cafe Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
Pluto is a manga based on the Astro Boy universe, except the characters have been revamped and the mood very gritty and serious. The main character is a robo cop named Gesicht who it's investigating a series of murders, apparently committed by a robot, which causes a huge controversy, since robots are specifically programmed to never harm humans.
I think you might be able to help me track something down. This sounds akin to the first manga I read when I was about 9 years old, I remember it was an Astro Boy comic that my dad picked for me from the library because I liked the CGI movie. I think it was an anthology of unrelated Astro Boy stories, the one that sticks out the most is where he's not a robot and he gets entangled in this case of an alleyway murder, or it may have been him who gets shot in the alleyway, something like that. There was another one where he was fighting an enemy who had a rocket in space. I'd really appreciate if you could figure this one out for me, I have tried and not succeeded in finding out about this particular manga, and though Pluto sounds sort of similar in tone, I dont think it was Pluto.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
Dengeki Daisy
Romance

Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru
Romance between goofy yakuza guy and blind girl

Prunus girl
Romance but gay

Tsumi to kai
not-romance fucked up femdom

The duke of death and his black maid
Romance between a man cursed with the death touch and his maid

Asper girl
romance between a wagie and a girl with aspergers

I don't read just romance but any time i read anything else it turns into shit before ending, usually never ending at all.
I started reading Asper girl recently and I was really impressed. It's such a painful story, but for people who have fallen that low, what keeps them there is the fact that dragging yourself out of the depths really does hurt that much, and as dreary as daily life is, staying there is easier than what it would take to transcend it.

My manga recommendation is Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai, which I think I mentioned in another thread. A polish friend of mine recommended it to me and I started out skeptical because the beginning is really generic, but I got so invested that I stayed up until 5 in the morning reading it, I couldn't put it down. The plot is that, typical of isekai, a teenage boy gets sent to a western fantasy world in the process of being overrun by a demon lord. But it spirals into an absolutely fascinating intrigue plot where nothing is as it seems and every question raised is answered with a revelation so explosive it blew my mind and raised a dozen more questions.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I started reading Asper girl recently and I was really impressed. It's such a painful story, but for people who have fallen that low, what keeps them there is the fact that dragging yourself out of the depths really does hurt that much, and as dreary as daily life is, staying there is easier than what it would take to transcend it.
Asper Girl is just something else in its own way. The autistic girl isn't some extremely smart, really attractive quiry girl with a poker face, and mc has social anxiety and doesn't ruin his life just to help her. Nothing is dipped in sugar soo everything sucks to a degree but they make it work, 2 people having a healthy relationship as well as the circumstances allow.

Virtual Cafe Awards

HellManMayo

Please be patient, I have autism.
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome back to gaping sphincter manga reviews, where I personally review anal and tell you if you should try it. In today's episode, we'll be discussing "The Witch and The Beast." It sounds like a romcom for teenage girls, but it's actually a romcom for teenage boys. What do I mean? I mean that this is one of the few dark fantasy manga that actually tries its hand at telling a story in the most violent, gory way it can. If you're itching for some Berserk, this might fill the void. It's a story about an ancient demon and his sorcerer buddy traveling the medieval/steampunk countryside to find witches and beat the living shit out of them until they kill the witch that cursed them.

At the moment, it's more a series of disconnected arcs where they hunt the witch of the week. The art and action scenes are stellar, but some of the characters feel lacking. A lot of the main tension (hunting witches) is also lost when our ancient demon friend loses his kill boner for every witch when he finds the witch that cursed him. The setting and magic system isn't very explicit either, and it feels like the author just adds things to the world depending on how they're feeling. Magic elevator full of vampires, isekai demon kings, technocratic church empire, spirit pacts, necromancer serial drama, and so on. But I think that's part of the charm. This manga gets a score of three evangelion adult diapers. Give it a try and see if you like it

1665020042630.png

1665020086432.png

1665020109416.png

1665019979208.png

1665019930572.png

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
I think you might be able to help me track something down. This sounds akin to the first manga I read when I was about 9 years old, I remember it was an Astro Boy comic that my dad picked for me from the library because I liked the CGI movie. I think it was an anthology of unrelated Astro Boy stories, the one that sticks out the most is where he's not a robot and he gets entangled in this case of an alleyway murder, or it may have been him who gets shot in the alleyway, something like that. There was another one where he was fighting an enemy who had a rocket in space. I'd really appreciate if you could figure this one out for me, I have tried and not succeeded in finding out about this particular manga, and though Pluto sounds sort of similar in tone, I dont think it was Pluto.
After nearly one year since I made this post, I have finally figured out what it was. It was neither Pluto nor Astro Boy, it was from Black Jack. Interestingly, it was Pinterest that helped me discover this.
I remember this page super well, it is exactly what I was looking for. The comments on the post were helpful to explain why there existed a comic where Astro Boy gets stabbed and bleeds all over the place, that is why it persisted in my mind for so long.
1693966768577.png

I don't know if what I read was a copy of Black Jack though, because I remember there being a bunch of other Astro Boy stories which weren't really related to each other. Maybe it was a manga magazine? Anyway I might read some Black Jack and see if I can reach this part.

Virtual Cafe Awards