What's your ideal breakfast?

Love it when agorans recognize me for my positive attributes. Thanks CD you're a proper honorary Pangolin.
Your head looks like a dildo.

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
If I'm lucky, the cafeteria on campus will have tater tots, biscuits, gravy, and sausage links for breakfast.
I know it sounds gross, but its a combination of flavors that all work in perfect synchronization with each other. Just cover all of it in gravy, get yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy. Yes, I am a firm believer in the "every food that looks like vomit is delicious" meme.
why do you think that sounds gross, that sounds amazing. that specific kind of breakfast food is one of the only things college cafeterias can do well

Virtual Cafe Awards

Mauserpad

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Oat meal + jam on bread
rub the jam side on the oatmeal
speaking of which anyone just have this addiction to bland tasteless foods like rice and oatmeal?

mesaprotector

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
speaking of which anyone just have this addiction to bland tasteless foods like rice and oatmeal?
It's not the same thing but I love eating unsalted tortilla chips without a dip. Oatmeal is a decent emergency breakfast but I tend to prefer it like oatmeal cookies.

I did pancakes, beef sausage, and scrambled eggs with maple syrup once for an 11am brunch and it was fantastic. But that's too heavy for a real breakfast for me. My ideal 7am would just be drip coffee, cream and sugar, and a fresh croissant.