What's new

Whats your life like outside of v a p o r w a v e?

Awards
What kind job do you have? Are you in school instead? In school as well as working? Any fun hobbies outside of this kind of stuff? How do you spend your time?

I'll start:
I'm a medication tech/nurse aide/nurse-in-the-making in a nursing home, I recently was accepted into nursing school this past week as well! :D I'm into body modification (tattoos and piercings), old nintendo games, guitars, and preparing for a career in the medical cannabis industry.

Virtual Cafe Awards

admin

Administrator
Awards
I'm in school right now studying supply chain management I got a 3 semesters left not including this one. I like to collect old gadgets, just recently I got a Macintosh Classic 2 and a SE on offerup for really cheap prices. And I like to surf when I have the time ;D, Most of my time is studying and procrastinating when I am studying like right now. :p

Virtual Cafe Awards
Awards
admin said:
I'm in school right now studying supply chain management I got a 3 semesters left not including this one. I like to collect old gadgets, just recently I got a Macintosh Classic 2 and a SE on offerup for really cheap prices. And I like to surf when I have the time ;D, Most of my time is studying and procrastinating when I am studying like right now. :p

Thats really cool! Do you know what kind of industry you want to work in when you graduate?
Old mac stuff is really cool, I recently picked up an Ibook G4 for almost nothing from a coworker. The internet is always a million times more interesting when you should be doing something else lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

admin

Administrator
Awards
pachinkoroomwinnersclub said:
admin said:

Thats really cool! Do you know what kind of industry you want to work in when you graduate?
Old mac stuff is really cool, I recently picked up an Ibook G4 for almost nothing from a coworker. The internet is always a million times more interesting when you should be doing something else lol
Well my backup plan is working in transportation, import/export, logistics. But my main goal is to commission as a lieutenant in the AF if all goes well.

Virtual Cafe Awards

VaX

New Traveler
Basically no one and nothing im just 16 y/o kid who goes to school and lives totally normal life

D

Deleted member 1066

Today was my last day at "work" (I work for the postal service but I injured my hands so I can't really work) and now kinda wanna focus on healing and music.
I really love doom metal and skating so that's kinda what I do.
...oh and I'm a great home cook.

......and anime and videogames sometimes

I am however planning on at least trying to get my drivers license.

DaveSpeedo

Enjoying the modest way of life.
Studying as a practical nurse, should graduate this fall. (y) I spend my time mostly reading, writing, listening music and just chilling haha. I'm quite modest.

Awards
DaveSpeedo said:
Studying as a practical nurse, should graduate this fall. (y) I spend my time mostly reading, writing, listening music and just chilling haha. I'm quite modest.

Are you going to be an LPN?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Greg_Delta

Active Traveler
Awards
I'm a pretty basic dude. not a whole lot going on

I have a boring day job and try to squeeze music in when I can, and have a small handful of friends I truly consider family so I spend a lot of time with them, and I'm probably a little crazy

Virtual Cafe Awards
Awards
Greg_Delta said:

I have a boring day job and try to squeeze music in when I can, and have a small handful of friends I truly consider family so I spend a lot of time with them, and I'm probably a little crazy

Thats still cool man! Do you make music?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Greg_Delta

Active Traveler
Awards
pachinkoroomwinnersclub said:
Greg_Delta said:

Thats still cool man! Do you make music?

Indeed I do! It's not really vaporwave, but I love vw culture and community, which is why I'm here. the VW community accepts what I do lol

Musically it's like Jeff Beck and YMO had a baby but with a little vapor and RnB influence

you can check it out here https://gregdelta.bandcamp.com/ you can also search me up on spotify

Virtual Cafe Awards