Whats your life like outside of v a p o r w a v e?

What kind job do you have? Are you in school instead? In school as well as working? Any fun hobbies outside of this kind of stuff? How do you spend your time?

I'll start:
I'm a medication tech/nurse aide/nurse-in-the-making in a nursing home, I recently was accepted into nursing school this past week as well! :D I'm into body modification (tattoos and piercings), old nintendo games, guitars, and preparing for a career in the medical cannabis industry.

Virtual Cafe Awards

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
I'm in school right now studying supply chain management I got a 3 semesters left not including this one. I like to collect old gadgets, just recently I got a Macintosh Classic 2 and a SE on offerup for really cheap prices. And I like to surf when I have the time ;D, Most of my time is studying and procrastinating when I am studying like right now. :p

Virtual Cafe Awards
admin said:
I'm in school right now studying supply chain management I got a 3 semesters left not including this one. I like to collect old gadgets, just recently I got a Macintosh Classic 2 and a SE on offerup for really cheap prices. And I like to surf when I have the time ;D, Most of my time is studying and procrastinating when I am studying like right now. :p

Thats really cool! Do you know what kind of industry you want to work in when you graduate?
Old mac stuff is really cool, I recently picked up an Ibook G4 for almost nothing from a coworker. The internet is always a million times more interesting when you should be doing something else lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
pachinkoroomwinnersclub said:
admin said:

Thats really cool! Do you know what kind of industry you want to work in when you graduate?
Old mac stuff is really cool, I recently picked up an Ibook G4 for almost nothing from a coworker. The internet is always a million times more interesting when you should be doing something else lol
Well my backup plan is working in transportation, import/export, logistics. But my main goal is to commission as a lieutenant in the AF if all goes well.

Virtual Cafe Awards

VaX

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Basically no one and nothing im just 16 y/o kid who goes to school and lives totally normal life

Deleted member 1066

Today was my last day at "work" (I work for the postal service but I injured my hands so I can't really work) and now kinda wanna focus on healing and music.
I really love doom metal and skating so that's kinda what I do.
...oh and I'm a great home cook.

......and anime and videogames sometimes

I am however planning on at least trying to get my drivers license.

DaveSpeedo

Enjoying the modest way of life.
Reaction score
Studying as a practical nurse, should graduate this fall. (y) I spend my time mostly reading, writing, listening music and just chilling haha. I'm quite modest.

DaveSpeedo said:
Studying as a practical nurse, should graduate this fall. (y) I spend my time mostly reading, writing, listening music and just chilling haha. I'm quite modest.

Are you going to be an LPN?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Greg_Delta

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I'm a pretty basic dude. not a whole lot going on

I have a boring day job and try to squeeze music in when I can, and have a small handful of friends I truly consider family so I spend a lot of time with them, and I'm probably a little crazy

Virtual Cafe Awards
Greg_Delta said:

I have a boring day job and try to squeeze music in when I can, and have a small handful of friends I truly consider family so I spend a lot of time with them, and I'm probably a little crazy

Thats still cool man! Do you make music?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Greg_Delta

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
pachinkoroomwinnersclub said:
Greg_Delta said:

Thats still cool man! Do you make music?

Indeed I do! It's not really vaporwave, but I love vw culture and community, which is why I'm here. the VW community accepts what I do lol

Musically it's like Jeff Beck and YMO had a baby but with a little vapor and RnB influence

you can check it out here https://gregdelta.bandcamp.com/ you can also search me up on spotify

Virtual Cafe Awards

<SIXX>

BXRN LXST CXNTURY
Reaction score
Awards
What kind job do you have? Are you in school instead? In school as well as working? Any fun hobbies outside of this kind of stuff? How do you spend your time?

I'll start:
I'm a medication tech/nurse aide/nurse-in-the-making in a nursing home, I recently was accepted into nursing school this past week as well! :D I'm into body modification (tattoos and piercings), old nintendo games, guitars, and preparing for a career in the medical cannabis industry.
Well this is a bit embarrassing but I'm hoping i can share without worry of judgement being cast upon me. Well as of right now I'm unemployed and not even goin to school. Im 27 years old, as to the reasons why I'm not in a better position then what i can be is simply because of the choices I've made throughout the years up until this point. Ive battled extensively with drug addiction and while briefly got to experience a small amount of fame it wasn't the best either. Ahh tech/nurse sounds so cool, im a gamer as well, i will say tho i am intelligent i love tech and cars i practically re built my 95 civic from the ground up. Oh yea 420 BROOOO

Virtual Cafe Awards

Exqdia

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Well this is a bit embarrassing but I'm hoping i can share without worry of judgement being cast upon me. Well as of right now I'm unemployed and not even goin to school. Im 27 years old, as to the reasons why I'm not in a better position then what i can be is simply because of the choices I've made throughout the years up until this point. Ive battled extensively with drug addiction and while briefly got to experience a small amount of fame it wasn't the best either. Ahh tech/nurse sounds so cool, im a gamer as well, i will say tho i am intelligent i love tech and cars i practically re built my 95 civic from the ground up. Oh yea 420 BROOOO
I hope you're doing better and you've won / you're winning this fight against drug. Life isn't made only of the choices you made before and you can still change things. I hope you're going to continue to fight for it and soon or later you're going to be in a way better position than now. As people say the hard thing is to start changing things right ?

And I'm a third year master engineering (IT) student, working out every single day who's listening to a shit ton of music and playing some video games (sim racing also). I'm not that much intersting, but y'all seems to be pretty cool persons!

Virtual Cafe Awards

<SIXX>

BXRN LXST CXNTURY
Reaction score
Awards
I hope you're doing better and you've won / you're winning this fight against drug. Life isn't made only of the choices you made before and you can still change things. I hope you're going to continue to fight for it and soon or later you're going to be in a way better position than now. As people say the hard thing is to start changing things right ?

And I'm a third year master engineering (IT) student, working out every single day who's listening to a shit ton of music and playing some video games (sim racing also). I'm not that much intersting, but y'all seems to be pretty cool persons!
I def am doing much better, thank you. As i was reading your reply i found it intriguing that you don't think your interesting even though all the things u said u got going for you sound so cool, but ik that must only be surface level. Def is hard to change but worth it when the sacrifice entails upgrading oneself. I plan on helping others later within my career choice, been a victim of alot of garbage in my life. Also if u wanna go hard working out listen LXST CXNTURY, such a vibe. Its not vaporwave its called PHONK

Virtual Cafe Awards

Exqdia

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I def am doing much better, thank you. As i was reading your reply i found it intriguing that you don't think your interesting even though all the things u said u got going for you sound so cool, but ik that must only be surface level. Def is hard to change but worth it when the sacrifice entails upgrading oneself. I plan on helping others later within my career choice, been a victim of alot of garbage in my life. Also if u wanna go hard working out listen LXST CXNTURY, such a vibe. Its not vaporwave its called PHONK
I've been listening to phonk for 2 years now (thanks to cynica mane videos, discovered it via this), but for the gains I do think that the doom 2016 and doom eternal soundtrack is really really good, you should give it a try! Also, that's a really cool thing to help other with their career choices, it's a really fucked up thing when people end up doing things they hate for a living.

Virtual Cafe Awards