Who trades cryptocurrency here and what are you holding?

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
I use to trade in it back in 2016-2017 back before the big dip then I got out of it because of the big dip. But im thinking of going in it again. I got some Algrorand and ETH I did had ripple until colonnade announced that it was removing it from their platforms. Anyone here dabble in cryptocurrency?

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
I think Monero might have some real potential since it distinguishes it from the rest of the competition because of privacy. What are your thoughts on Monero?
I know that Montero is the standard for the darkweb marketplace because Monero's transcations Ledger is not publicly visible unlike bitcoin. I can see it being used for quite awhile, but I haven't looked them up lately

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
I think Ethereum is gonna boom this year. Viktor' "sharding" is suppose come out this year and its suppose to make the network incredibly fast

Virtual Cafe Awards

aesthetics

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I use to trade in it back in 2016-2017 back before the big dip then I got out of it because of the big dip. But im thinking of going in it again. I got some Algrorand and ETH I did had ripple until colonnade announced that it was removing it from their platforms. Anyone here dabble in cryptocurrency?
I always was really interested in cryptocurrency not as a buyer but as an observer but I never truly understood it so what is cryptocurrency about and how does it work?

Virtual Cafe Awards
I had an account on this site that would give you 0,0000001 Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Fedoracoin, etc. per day back in 2014.
When the exchange rate first skyrocketed in 2017, I went to check to find out that my three years worth of balance was only worth €0,45 at the time lol

Last week I wanted to check my balance again, only to discover that the entire site has disappeared :(

Oh well (more than like oh wealth)

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
I always was really interested in cryptocurrency not as a buyer but as an observer but I never truly understood it so what is cryptocurrency about and how does it work?
There's a lot of use cases for it, especially in supply chain. Like the concept of tokeinization of physical assets into digital ones. Thus in transportation for example would have a distributed ledger all across the supply chain to imporve transparency, reduce fraud and efficiency. but what I'm really interested in is the fact that in aviation industry was fucked by Covid-19 and IATA did a whitepaper on blockchain back in 2017, saying that it might be good for prototype purposes because of the issue of scalability. But now that "sharding" will roll out this year and we have the BITA trying to get 3PL companies on board, it think its gonna moon.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
I had an account on this site that would give you 0,0000001 Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Fedoracoin, etc. per day back in 2014.
When the exchange rate first skyrocketed in 2017, I went to check to find out that my three years worth of balance was only worth €0,45 at the time lol

Last week I wanted to check my balance again, only to discover that the entire site has disappeared :(

Oh well (more than like oh wealth
Lol my first exchange was yobit. It was a Russian one and its still active but I dont trust it at all now

Virtual Cafe Awards

aesthetics

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
There's a lot of use cases for it, especially in supply chain. Like the concept of tokeinization of physical assets into digital ones. Thus in transportation for example would have a distributed ledger all across the supply chain to imporve transparency, reduce fraud and efficiency. but what I'm really interested in is the fact that in aviation industry was fucked by Covid-19 and IATA did a whitepaper on blockchain back in 2017, saying that it might be good for prototype purposes because of the issue of scalability. But now that "sharding" will roll out this year and we have the BITA trying to get 3PL companies on board, it think its gonna moon.
Thats pretty interesting I'll do my own research in the meantime. Also about going to the moon, I kept up with that movement(didn't do any actual trading though) and it was pretty interesting how people came together to fight the system using different trades and cryptocurrencies.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
Thats pretty interesting I'll do my own research in the meantime. Also about going to the moon, I kept up with that movement(didn't do any actual trading though) and it was pretty interesting how people came together to fight the system using different trades and cryptocurrencies.
You talking about the gamestop one right?

And if you do get into trading and if you are in the US, you should use binance and coinbase. Its what I use and here's a referral link for binance to support the agora road forum if you want. https://accounts.binance.us/en/register?ref=52469197

Virtual Cafe Awards

aesthetics

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah I'm talking about the GameStop and AMC thing, also I may get into crypto once I get out of college and have more money to spend
Yea thats was cool, I. Especially like how they are memeing reality by adopting gorillas

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
私が聞いたところによると、犬のコインは最近本当に大きくなっています。私は知りませんが、私は取引したことがありません。いずれかの通貨が成功するに値する場合、それは犬のコインです

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
私が聞いたところによると、犬のコインは最近本当に大きくなっています。私は知りませんが、私は取引したことがありません。いずれかの通貨が成功するに値する場合、それは犬のコインです
If were gonna talk about meme coins like dogecoin, I'll vote for BitBean. "The cryptocurrency for the working man"
And look they even have their own theme song!

View: https://youtu.be/vNp7urjMVlE

Virtual Cafe Awards