What's new

Why did you pick your username?

IlluminatiPirate

Well-Known Traveler
LV

Awards
For me ILLUMINATIPIRATE I choose this illuminati because I am a conspiracy nut and love to learn about the occult and aliens. And the pirate part is because I watch a lot of pirated streams

cinnamonsoup

Traveler
LV

cinnamon soup is yummerific af

I wanted a name that sounded warm and comforting~

Isaac_Ascii

Active Traveler
LV

Awards
Isaac sounds like a powerful name and Ascii shows my roots on oldschool computing.
Overall, it came naturally and I simply like how it sounds phonetically.

Eis-T

The Taste of Late Capitalism
LV

Awards
I didn't name myself Eis-T, my peers did when I became part of a DJ collective in my hometown. Even after I stopped as a resident DJ the name stuck with my friends and I've kept using it online. People actually call me Eis-T when AFK!

petemitchell

Traveler
LV

I use the name "Kuramae Station" for most of my vaporwave stuff. It was just the station closest to my hostel during my first trip to Japan.

And Pete Mitchell is Mavericks name in Top Gun. It sounded like a good name for an 80s musician.

Dual_Spades

Man idk what im doin with my life anymore
LV

In all honestly I just couldn't think of anything good so I looked around my room and saw a couple of cards lying on the floor so I just went with it. (also 2 is my favorite number so yea)

ABSTRACT-TRAGEDY

どこにいても、あなたが私について考えていることを願っています。
LV

Awards
my life is an abstract tragedy

dotmid

New Traveler
LV

I needed to evade Facebook's "fake name" detection years ago to collaborate and talk with a fellow MIDIte, and Dot Mid worked. It derives from the .mid file extension of MIDI files, and "Dot Mid" is also the name of my MIDIgrind and general MIDI music project.

Hyakutake

Traveler
LV

Its the name of a comet that unexpectedly came during the month of my birth... It was very bright and long and temporarily upstaged another comet that was supposed to come along the same year, Hale Bopp. Wasn't as bright or as known but it came 13 times closer to earth... I just thought this was really neat and liked the name, and I had been searching for a name to go by for freaking years and years....

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/spacewatch/comets.html

shiftycomfort

Memeber
LV

Awards
this is my artist name, it was originally going to be a graffiti handle, many moons ago, but i scraped it due to the amount of letters, and my retirement from that hobby.

William

Too tired for school
LV

I always love basic usernames like mine :) but sometimes I have underscores before so it would be "_William"

~N3on_$T@ck~

New Traveler
LV

I wanted a new online handle to move away from my old one, mrkrinkle55. I literally hit "Random" on a cyberpunk netrunner handle generator and Neon Stack is what caught my attention. My user name here is just a variation of that. I am not a creative person.

s y n t h b e n t

New Traveler
LV

Right after I graduated high school in 2001, I got really into synthesizers. I started a collection and dabbled with recording different types of dance music. I also was trying to learn how to circuit bend little toy pianos and stuff. Shortly after, I got an xbox 360 and needed to choose a gamer tag. I chose Synthbent - a combination of what was, at the time, my two favorite things. I've stuck with that name, in various different ways since then, even though I ended up selling all (but one) of my synths.

Arkino

Traveler
LV

Been my username since 2017, sort of threw it together to make a cool japanese style name.

β ε τ Δ P V N K

Traveler
LV

Awards
Well, it’s my “stage name” I guess, I wanted a name that was like “steampunk” but 80’s, but also not quite cyberpunk so I took the “beta” from Betamax and went with that.

Macintosh Cafe.FM
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.