Why did you pick your username?

Zalseon

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
believe it or not, mine was the username on my old Neopets account.

Zalseon

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Now I know you're an internet OG lol
ah dude i was surfin' around when sites like this were cutting edge and e-baum's world was pretty new. Internet blew my 6 year old mind in the late 90's.

nagolbud

Political correctness is thought control!
Reaction score
Awards
I've had this user name since the Xbox Live came out on the 360. Read it backwards you normies.

Minusfourty

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Mine dates back to club penguin. I always liked negative numbers when I was younger, and -40 C is the same as -40 F.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
One of many Discordian Holy Names/Alias' that I've come up with. Chao Tse-Tung in particular came from a stoned night that I was about to fall asleep and was struck with the inspiration to create a new league of Erisian folk-heroes, the Keepers of the Eternal Chao. Even more in particular-in-particular, it's a homage to one of the Holy Names of Kerry Thornley, Ho-Chi Zen.

kerry_thornley-19710719-no_secret_anywhere.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

blondlot

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
It's the last name of this French scientist who has a whole story revolving a massive goofemup he made, arguably with good intentions.

I use it online a lot to remind myself that it's pretty easy to fall into that trap, especially if you think you're helping (or I'm just on the internet and really want to be right about something :p).

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
It's the last name of this French scientist who has a whole story revolving a massive goofemup he made, arguably with good intentions.

I use it online a lot to remind myself that it's pretty easy to fall into that trap, especially if you think you're helping (or I'm just on the internet and really want to be right about something :p).
As they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentionspepsimanthumbsup

Virtual Cafe Awards

WristyGymnast

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
XBox360 innit

Attachments

• E68AD032-C1F5-475E-927A-A336DD30FE39.png
    E68AD032-C1F5-475E-927A-A336DD30FE39.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 52
Virtual Cafe Awards

Jared

יָרֶד
Reaction score
Awards
Website
xertech.neocities.org
For me ILLUMINATIPIRATE I choose this illuminati because I am a conspiracy nut and love to learn about the occult and aliens. And the pirate part is because I watch a lot of pirated streams
i wonder what caused me to pick mine , must've been very random

Virtual Cafe Awards