Why did you pick your username?

vaporghoul

どこにいますか?
Reaction score
Awards
vaporghoul because ghoul was a username of mine for a while and vapor because vaporwave

Virtual Cafe Awards

BruceWizard

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
For anyone whos seen the sexual lobster video, who wouldn't want to be Bruce Wizard?:MachoMan:

Superjedi2454

Responsible for 1997 stormtrooper massacre
Reaction score
Awards
Superjedi is pretty much my online name created by a younger version of myself obsessed with starwars why does it have 2454? Well you come up with your own answer.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I chose ∆ ♯ℛΔR∄♯ » //MȺⓃΔṪTȺN//∆ because I was bored one day when I was helping my friend come up with some names for their speedcore / chaoscore album they were producing. Since it takes a lot of time to basically microwave a word (just replacing letters with symbols) I decided to load up a random seapunk name generator and all of a sudden rare manhattan popped up. I thought it was interesting so I wrote it down. After I finished helping my friend make their album and song names almost unrecognizable, I looked back on interesting names we didn't end up using for the album and found it in the list. It really resonated with me so I microwaved it and now I use it as an alias for anything vaporwave related lol.

Virtual Cafe Awards

1995.BAT♒︎

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
1995 is my birthyear, also I love everything about Windows 95.
.BAT because I used to play pranks with those kinds of files in my high school. I almost got suspended because of those...

Virtual Cafe Awards

tttttt

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
After getting banned in a MC server, I had to pick a new name; since my name starts with T and I was looking for something related, I typed the first "t"... then I got lazy and pressed t a bunch of times, and it ended up being six of them.

Then I realized it works as some sort of pun, tttttt being the same as six t's, which sounds similar to "the sixties" and I thought it was sort of cool.

Or maybe, I'm being lazy yet again :peepoBlanket:

Deleted member 2040

For me ILLUMINATIPIRATE I choose this illuminati because I am a conspiracy nut and love to learn about the occult and aliens. And the pirate part is because I watch a lot of pirated streams
One of my favorite scenes from a favorite book:

"He rose and turned toward the lights of town. The tidepools bright as smelterpots among the dark rocks where the phosphorescent seacrabs clambered back. Passing through the salt grass he looked back. The horse had not moved. A ship's light winked in the swells. The colt stood against the horse with its head down and the horse was watching, out there past men's knowing, where the stars are drowning and whales ferry their vast souls through the black and seamless sea."​

Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy.

a_cow

professional gamer
Reaction score
Awards
a_cow was the name of a friend of mine who coded teamgamerfood for counter strike,,, always liked the moniker and was given permission in 2014 to carry on the legacy of a_cow, every other month or so ill have someone recognize my name ingame and i absolutely love it every time because only a select few know of the great a_cow and finding people that actually know who he is blows my mind for one and the connection made is priceless every time

Virtual Cafe Awards

Hypnos95

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Sharing the same name as the greek god of sleep. Fitting since I nap more than I'd like to but also fits the vaporwave aesthetic :doodleDavid:Added the number for the same reason as the latter.

Virtual Cafe Awards
running out of ideas for usernames

Virtual Cafe Awards
Sharing the same name as the greek god of sleep. Fitting since I nap more than I'd like to but also fits the vaporwave aesthetic :doodleDavid:Added the number for the same reason as the latter.
I wish I could go back to the time that I could easily fall asleep for naps or sleep all the way into the afternoon haha. These days its hard to even sleep continuously through the night.

Virtual Cafe Awards

HexHydr4

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
It's my playstation gamertag. Hex because its a geometric shape made of 6 triangles, triangle being how videogames are rendered. and hydra being the 9 headed animal. both 9 and 6 being multiples of 3, a number nikola tesla damn near worshiped

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kreislauf

Pepsi inspector
Reaction score
Awards
It's the name i use in games and sign off my edits and drawings. My first username i used in games was an abbreviation of my name. (Dimitri -> Dimitree -> weaponizedtree) After a long time using this name i thought that changing tree to kitsune would be cool and i also changed weaponized to wpn to make the characters less.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Hypnos95

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I wish I could go back to the time that I could easily fall asleep for naps or sleep all the way into the afternoon haha. These days its hard to even sleep continuously through the night.
I used to have that same problem myself back in my high school days and would always end up staying up way too late. Nowadays it's the opposite since I work early morning shifts, end up falling asleep earlier than usual and often napping after work.

Virtual Cafe Awards