Why don't black people get abducted by aliens?

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
Let's not forget the whole weird thing about positive and negative blood types. If a - blood type woman has a baby with a + blood type man and the baby is + blood her body will treat the baby like a foreign body and kill it. What's up with that? - blood is mostly found in the basque people and Europeans.
Whaaaaat? I didnt know about this, can you send me any link about this.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Hypet-Leathel
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.halopedia.org
i did meet a black guy on the streets once while i was smoking a cigarette who claimed to have been abducted by aliens. gave him a cig and listened to him go off about it. very strange experience.

Virtual Cafe Awards

cuneicorn

on the spectrum of love
Reaction score
Awards
Farrakhan claimed to have been abducted by a UFO while mountain climbing in Mexico. Once aboard he supposedly heard the Nation of Islam's dead founder Elijah Muhammad warn that Reagan was gonna bomb Libya. Not really an alien abduction but a funny story nonetheless

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Farrakhan claimed to have been abducted by a UFO while mountain climbing in Mexico. Once aboard he supposedly heard the Nation of Islam's dead founder Elijah Muhammad warn that Reagan was gonna bomb Libya. Not really an alien abduction but a funny story nonetheless
Did the prediction come true?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Hypet-Leathel
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.halopedia.org
What is it with racists and aliens? it's almost as if once you reach a level of mental illness you adopt this bizzar alien/racist ideology. i don't understand.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RealTomCruise

Internet Pilgrim
Reaction score
Awards
Alright lads, gather round, for I have a story passed on down from my grandparents about their experience of a UFO sighting, not an abduction per se but pretty close.

My grandparents and my uncle were driving home back to their farm, it was in some old, school bus they had repurposed for transporting cattle. Suddenly the engine stalled and bright green lights appearing in a perfect circle directly centered above them, maybe around 20m in diameter. Any attempts at starting the vehicle yielded the same result of stalling out. The lights disappeared suddenly after around 10 seconds, and the vehicle could be started up again.

Three separate eyewitnesses saw the exact same thing, so hallucinations are unlikely. What really freaked me out was their statement that the local paper covered the event, sure enough I found that an article around 2006 in the paper did cover it, although other locals, being quite far away, just described it as a streak of light, almost like the aurora borealis. One paper claimed it was a known phenomenon by NASA giving it the name of "Jets and flashes" (probably misremembering what the paper coined the term), but any attempts at finding such a term online was futile.

Was it aliens? Maybe. Interdimensional demons? Unironically think that's more likely. Secret government experiments? Possibly. But just a run of the mill hallucination or astrological phenomenon? I seriously doubt it.

In case you were wondering, my grandparents are in no way black and I just feel obliged to share this story whenever aliens come up.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

fodare

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
they do, they don't go on and on about it

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
This makes me wish there was a Black Dynamite episode centered around the concept of aliens abducting black people in order to harvest their melanin.

Virtual Cafe Awards

floozy

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
floozy.neocities.org
I know this is a troll post, but aliens are a worldwide phenomenon. I don't think they have any Aryan biases. They're very common in Central and South America - some of the best encounters come from there. There's also the classic Zimbabwe UFO Landing. Make of that what you will.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
I know this is a troll post, but aliens are a worldwide phenomenon. I don't think they have any Aryan biases. They're very common in Central and South America - some of the best encounters come from there. There's also the classic Zimbabwe UFO Landing. Make of that what you will.
OP isn't a troll post, we were legitimately discussing this and were looking to Agora Road for anything to elaborate on it.

The Zimbabwe/Ruwa incident is very interesting, and I even brought it up to OP. But this case occured at a predominantly white school fromy understanding.

The rural vs urban living dynamic is an interesting component of these abductions, and I think it plays a role. Perhaps when it comes to Africa a lot of the abductions in isolated areas/villages simply go unreported and becomes a part of their mythos.

Virtual Cafe Awards

xeroforhire

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.thexerohour.com
Ever since I started going on the internet, aliens have firmly held my attention. Since I was 7 years old, I have been going on to youtube and various other sites to find "real" alien accounts and encounters. In all that time there is something I had never noticed until a couple days ago, there are no testimonies of black people being abducted by aliens. I have to have heard/seen over 100 alien encounters and abductions and I have not heard of a single black person being abducted. Admittedly most of my knowledge is limited only to American abductions, and after googling this question it appears that there has been ONE African American alien abduction, Barney Hill. He was abducted in 1961, along with his white wife Betty Hill. So the abduction of a black person I could find (with a brief search) was a shared with a white woman.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this. Is this a flaw in the plausibility of alien abductions legitimacy? Does this represent some cultural norm of black people to repress their alien encounter experiences? Are the aliens racist? Are white people aliens? Is an alien abduction secretly a psychotic episode that is a manifestation of 'white guilt?' Are aliens a byproduct of government brainwashing technology?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
To give my own opinion on the subject: To me this is kind of a comedic topic, if you couldn't tell from my language around the subject, and I am a bit skeptical of alien abductions in general. I do not outright think they are nothing due to experiences within my family (I can explain later, but it's a whole post on its own), but I can almost 100% certainly say it is not extraterrestrial life. That being said I think this is pretty solid proof that the modern idea of aliens/alien abductions is an early meme. The fact that only white people have experience abductions shows that it has diffused through culture, similar to other urban myths. Either that or this is some sort of psychological remnant from the trauma of brainwashing programs like MK-ULTRA or the likes, but not so sure on that one.

Attachments

• 773vjq.jpg
    773vjq.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 51
Virtual Cafe Awards