Why don't black people get abducted by aliens?

explorAR

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
cybos.neocities.org
Ever since I started going on the internet, aliens have firmly held my attention. Since I was 7 years old, I have been going on to youtube and various other sites to find "real" alien accounts and encounters. In all that time there is something I had never noticed until a couple days ago, there are no testimonies of black people being abducted by aliens. I have to have heard/seen over 100 alien encounters and abductions and I have not heard of a single black person being abducted. Admittedly most of my knowledge is limited only to American abductions, and after googling this question it appears that there has been ONE African American alien abduction, Barney Hill. He was abducted in 1961, along with his white wife Betty Hill. So the abduction of a black person I could find (with a brief search) was a shared with a white woman.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this. Is this a flaw in the plausibility of alien abductions legitimacy? Does this represent some cultural norm of black people to repress their alien encounter experiences? Are the aliens racist? Are white people aliens? Is an alien abduction secretly a psychotic episode that is a manifestation of 'white guilt?' Are aliens a byproduct of government brainwashing technology?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
To give my own opinion on the subject: To me this is kind of a comedic topic, if you couldn't tell from my language around the subject, and I am a bit skeptical of alien abductions in general. I do not outright think they are nothing due to experiences within my family (I can explain later, but it's a whole post on its own), but I can almost 100% certainly say it is not extraterrestrial life. That being said I think this is pretty solid proof that the modern idea of aliens/alien abductions is an early meme. The fact that only white people have experience abductions shows that it has diffused through culture, similar to other urban myths. Either that or this is some sort of psychological remnant from the trauma of brainwashing programs like MK-ULTRA or the likes, but not so sure on that one.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Simple, Aliens are from Mississipi, that's why.
1661376253284.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

狐 Shrine

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Ever since I started going on the internet, aliens have firmly held my attention. Since I was 7 years old, I have been going on to youtube and various other sites to find "real" alien accounts and encounters. In all that time there is something I had never noticed until a couple days ago, there are no testimonies of black people being abducted by aliens. I have to have heard/seen over 100 alien encounters and abductions and I have not heard of a single black person being abducted. Admittedly most of my knowledge is limited only to American abductions, and after googling this question it appears that there has been ONE African American alien abduction, Barney Hill. He was abducted in 1961, along with his white wife Betty Hill. So the abduction of a black person I could find (with a brief search) was a shared with a white woman.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this. Is this a flaw in the plausibility of alien abductions legitimacy? Does this represent some cultural norm of black people to repress their alien encounter experiences? Are the aliens racist? Are white people aliens? Is an alien abduction secretly a psychotic episode that is a manifestation of 'white guilt?' Are aliens a byproduct of government brainwashing technology?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
To give my own opinion on the subject: To me this is kind of a comedic topic, if you couldn't tell from my language around the subject, and I am a bit skeptical of alien abductions in general. I do not outright think they are nothing due to experiences within my family (I can explain later, but it's a whole post on its own), but I can almost 100% certainly say it is not extraterrestrial life. That being said I think this is pretty solid proof that the modern idea of aliens/alien abductions is an early meme. The fact that only white people have experience abductions shows that it has diffused through culture, similar to other urban myths. Either that or this is some sort of psychological remnant from the trauma of brainwashing programs like MK-ULTRA or the likes, but not so sure on that one.

Just like you, I don't really believe in alien abductions. I imagine a majority of experiences are hallucinations/delusions due to mental illness. Like you said, alien abduction "lore" as been absorbed in white culture compared to other cultures, so it makes sense that there vastly more white people that "experience" these abductions. Just like the stories of people receiving messages from God arise primarily in god fearing areas of the world.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Inversely, why don't leprechauns ever visit white people anymore?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1ljOcl39PQ

leprechaun-back-2-tha-hood.jpg

On a more serious note, I feel like the average UFO abduction is a lonely white guy or overly medicated white girl, often late/middle aged. 狐 Shrine's idea of alien abductions being apart of white lore/mythos at this point is pretty interesting to consider. But my perspective could be biased based on where I've lived.

The only compelling instance of alien/human encounter I could think of that might break this mold is the Ariel School case of 1994, which occured in Zimbabwe, but even then I think it was a mostly white school.

If anyone knows about any alien documentaries centered around abductions in inner-city Compton or Detroit, by all means please share.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Collision

Green Tea Ice Cream
Reaction score
Awards
If anyone knows about any alien documentaries centered around abductions in inner-city Compton or Detroit, by all means please share.
It's not Compton or Detroit but there is the Varginha UFO Incident. The Wikipedia page lists several documentaries but I'm only aware of it because of the FPS game based on it. You can decide for yourself if you think the story is compelling.

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Fucking lmao at this title. Good one.

However, fitting to this subject: there is a tribe, a primitive tribe in africa the Dogon People (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogon_people) and according to studies they must have been visited by extra terrestrial, since out of all topics, they had advanced knowledge about astrology, and many of their customs seem influenced

Virtual Cafe Awards

explorAR

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
cybos.neocities.org
It's not Compton or Detroit but there is the Varginha UFO Incident. The Wikipedia page lists several documentaries but I'm only aware of it because of the FPS game based on it. You can decide for yourself if you think the story is compelling.
Bringing in the alien mythos of South America is interesting. They have a subculture of reporting floating aliens, as in just levitating bodies (t-posing, jet packs, etc). Also this incident is interesting, but not an abduction.

Virtual Cafe Awards

explorAR

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
cybos.neocities.org
Fucking lmao at this title. Good one.

However, fitting to this subject: there is a tribe, a primitive tribe in africa the Dogon People (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogon_people) and according to studies they must have been visited by extra terrestrial, since out of all topics, they had advanced knowledge about astrology, and many of their customs seem influenced
Ok this is interesting and I need to read more about.

Virtual Cafe Awards
This may be my most retarded idea yet, but maybe it's because aliens are relatively rarely seen in huge cities like New York or las Angeles. Most happen in suburbia or rural areas. Areas that are statistically more white. Or white people are just crazy like that and black people got enough attention they don't need to go around talking about aliens and shit.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
If adam and eve where the first humans in earth, and they where white, how the hell the asian and black races came from. Also lets not forget the theories of atlantis and mu. Atlantis was known for the human hybrid experiments by the titans and both mu and atlantis fought and with the advanced tech of their era they both destroyed. Assassins creed has an interesting theory. The eden was an advanced city in mesopotamia, ruled by the isu. The isu was the first civilization and this race where the known mythology gods of all of our cultures, they wherent gods but they where superhumans. Adam and eve was a part of experiment(the human creation project) and the apple of eden was an artifact which gave them power wisdom etc etc after thet took it blah blah blah, go read the plot if youre interested.
Another theory is from the enoch the great grandfather of noah, he wrote a book telling things about demons, angels, watchers, nephillim and how the occured, giants and other monsters that believed their existence in the earth thousands of years back, i have a thread about this go search it. According to this book the watchers where the angels that their role was the protection. Not every watchers had good intetions. Some of them fell in love with humans and procreated and they lost their spirituality and their powers. The embryos that occured where the known called nephillims and had special abilities.
A part of science saying that the first human was black, but this doesnt explain how the asians - , - occured.
Some conspiracy theories saying the greek hellenic, ellanio gene came from the planet seirios, the asian came from the constellation of the dragon and many many other races came from the space to live here. Alternative theories love to believe that 50 000 years back earth was an advanced planet and the civilizations where at their peak, with specia technology and knowledge. And they believe that occured 5 great floods and everything started from scratch.
When Fallen angels falled, the created their bloodline, procreating with humans. The so called blue blooded came from them, the are their descendants, thats why they watch their bloodline the kings and the lords and duces and all that aristocratic shit, not for money not for gold but for maintainimg their bloodline. Anyways lets not get lost in the translate, i believe that Either there are alien abductors or it's part of an experiment or it's pure paranoia, all races have been and continue to be subjected to experiments by the governments either psychologically or physically, the dark suits in the half light playing good chess. For example the rfid chippin rumors in homeless people, the 50s, 60s forced sterilization in the black people in carolina, the vaccines(we all part in an experiment either it is for good or bad intetions), the russian experiment, the mk ultra, the 440hz music, subliminal messages.
Finally lets talk about the mulders theory xfiles series.
!!!!!!SEASON 8 SPOILER ALERT STOP HERE IF YOU WATCHING THE SERIES!!!!!
Mulder before his abduction by the aliens he realized that the humans who absucted and were part of the experiment had a disorder or a small peculiarity in the shape of their brain also mulder had this. And so I ask, there may never have been an abduction by aliens but by secret government services, perhaps they were aiming for powerful minds to abduct them and do experiments that would help them militarily, evolutionarily and scientifically. Unfortunately, all the great discoveries about the human body were made illegally. All these are theories by products of the entertainment, but i believe everything has a piece of truth inside it. Every race had a different experiment either social or physical. Your dna is your code, your history, your identity, i wish animus existed so i could see my ancestors lifes.
Frustrated X Files GIF by The X-Files

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
That's because black kings and aliens go way back

View attachment 36648
Its a little known fact that Yakuub himself sealed off the earth's atmosphere to weaken the Kangz by severing the black - alien alliance. Any straggler aliens left over only abduct yt people as revenge against Yakuub.

Virtual Cafe Awards

M1083A1P2

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
If adam and eve where the first humans in earth, and they where white, how the hell the asian and black races came from. Also lets not forget the theories of atlantis and mu. Atlantis was known for the human hybrid experiments by the titans and both mu and atlantis fought and with the advanced tech of their era they both destroyed. Assassins creed has an interesting theory. The eden was an advanced city in mesopotamia, ruled by the isu. The isu was the first civilization and this race where the known mythology gods of all of our cultures, they wherent gods but they where superhumans. Adam and eve was a part of experiment(the human creation project) and the apple of eden was an artifact which gave them power wisdom etc etc after thet took it blah blah blah, go read the plot if youre interested.
Another theory is from the enoch the great grandfather of noah, he wrote a book telling things about demons, angels, watchers, nephillim and how the occured, giants and other monsters that believed their existence in the earth thousands of years back, i have a thread about this go search it. According to this book the watchers where the angels that their role was the protection. Not every watchers had good intetions. Some of them fell in love with humans and procreated and they lost their spirituality and their powers. The embryos that occured where the known called nephillims and had special abilities.
A part of science saying that the first human was black, but this doesnt explain how the asians - , - occured.
Some conspiracy theories saying the greek hellenic, ellanio gene came from the planet seirios, the asian came from the constellation of the dragon and many many other races came from the space to live here. Alternative theories love to believe that 50 000 years back earth was an advanced planet and the civilizations where at their peak, with specia technology and knowledge. And they believe that occured 5 great floods and everything started from scratch.
When Fallen angels falled, the created their bloodline, procreating with humans. The so called blue blooded came from them, the are their descendants, thats why they watch their bloodline the kings and the lords and duces and all that aristocratic shit, not for money not for gold but for maintainimg their bloodline. Anyways lets not get lost in the translate, i believe that Either there are alien abductors or it's part of an experiment or it's pure paranoia, all races have been and continue to be subjected to experiments by the governments either psychologically or physically, the dark suits in the half light playing good chess. For example the rfid chippin rumors in homeless people, the 50s, 60s forced sterilization in the black people in carolina, the vaccines(we all part in an experiment either it is for good or bad intetions), the russian experiment, the mk ultra, the 440hz music, subliminal messages.
Finally lets talk about the mulders theory xfiles series.
!!!!!!SEASON 8 SPOILER ALERT STOP HERE IF YOU WATCHING THE SERIES!!!!!
Mulder before his abduction by the aliens he realized that the humans who absucted and were part of the experiment had a disorder or a small peculiarity in the shape of their brain also mulder had this. And so I ask, there may never have been an abduction by aliens but by secret government services, perhaps they were aiming for powerful minds to abduct them and do experiments that would help them militarily, evolutionarily and scientifically. Unfortunately, all the great discoveries about the human body were made illegally. All these are theories by products of the entertainment, but i believe everything has a piece of truth inside it. Every race had a different experiment either social or physical. Your dna is your code, your history, your identity, i wish animus existed so i could see my ancestors lifes.
Frustrated X Files GIF by The X-Files
Let's not forget the whole weird thing about positive and negative blood types. If a - blood type woman has a baby with a + blood type man and the baby is + blood her body will treat the baby like a foreign body and kill it. What's up with that? - blood is mostly found in the basque people and Europeans.

Virtual Cafe Awards