What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

This is the submission thread for the 2nd E-zine! Please use the dropbox linke for submissions and bump the thread with ideas, comments, statements, or just to bump. If you want to submit your stories or whatever you want to the second edition.

will something happen on 24 September?

• Thread starter Ronin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 4996 times.

Ronin

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

Screenshot-2022-09-15-at-20-39-42-pol-Politically-Incorrect-Thread-395263036.png

Screenshot-2022-09-15-at-20-40-43-pol-Politically-Incorrect-Thread-395404106.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

狐 Shrine

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
It'll be a nothing burger as always. I love these posts because they seem to always throw multiple theories of collapse out there just in case. While I love Imperial Germans in UFOs, I think a Yellowstone eruption is a slightly safer bet.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
These doomsday predictions are like lessons for young people. You may get intrigued by the first one you hear about but then learn that these things come back every year and once you've witnessed 2-3 of them without consequences and start to ignore them bc they're bs.
But then again I wonder if there's learning resistant retards that get hyped for every new doomsday prophecy there is.
Considering there's still idiots getting hyped for cinematic video game trailers I think there might be.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Thinks a lot
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I never believe dated predictions. But something big is coming soon, I can feel it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

hyprstorm

devils advocate
Reaction score
Awards
yeah actually i have sources that are telling me that all the water in the Nile River will transform into "Sprite Zero", a modern-day miracle heralding the arrival of a new messiah.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kameraad

번호9
Reaction score
Awards
i think the biggest thing is russia collapsing, i hope it doesn't ended up in multiple warlords with nuclear bombs.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Apparently the US is going to give the Ukrainians a tactical nuke from the old soviet stockpile or maybe they're gonna use soviet-like chemical weapons and blame it all on russia as an excuse to start a war against the russians.

Virtual Cafe Awards

hyprstorm

devils advocate
Reaction score
Awards
Apparently the US is going to give the Ukrainians a tactical nuke from the old soviet stockpile or maybe they're gonna use soviet-like chemical weapons and blame it all on russia as an excuse to start a war against the russians.
where did you hear this?

Virtual Cafe Awards
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Also on the 24th theres gonna be Meta death squads that will begin going door to door to find everyone who has ever signed up for a Facebook account and forcefully upload them into the Metaverse. The living flesh will die, but you will live forever on the computational cloud until Mark Cuckberg decides he is bored and pulls the plug.

Should've read the terms and conditions.

Virtual Cafe Awards