will something happen on 24 September?

• Thread starter Ronin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 16069 times.

Hey can we not crash the market guys. I need my job to pay off this house.

Virtual Cafe Awards

EzzyCrafts

Specimen 1.0-C
Reaction score
Awards
I wonder if this could be a pretty interesting thread idea:

Possibly taking down the-powers-that-be through various methods, I've always had a thought about how easy it would be to cripple the constant corruption that is mass media and wondered why nobody ever thought of such a thing before.

With how much terror is being spread around in the media and war and all that, how devastating would blowing up the google headquarters and in turn their servers, which in turn takes down everything that relies on it?

The governments rely on big tech corporations to control the narrative. All of them are weak chains. When one of them goes down they all become nothing and collapse on top of themselves since they all rely on eachother.

Other countries could easily realize that and instead of nuking the enemy, they can just bomb the civilian's favorite social media servers and suddenly the enemy now has a civil war, and anarchy comes into session.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I wonder if this could be a pretty interesting thread idea:

Possibly taking down the-powers-that-be through various methods, I've always had a thought about how easy it would be to cripple the constant corruption that is mass media and wondered why nobody ever thought of such a thing before.

With how much terror is being spread around in the media and war and all that, how devastating would blowing up the google headquarters and in turn their servers, which in turn takes down everything that relies on it?

The governments rely on big tech corporations to control the narrative. All of them are weak chains. When one of them goes down they all become nothing and collapse on top of themselves since they all rely on eachother.

Other countries could easily realize that and instead of nuking the enemy, they can just bomb the civilian's favorite social media servers and suddenly the enemy now has a civil war, and anarchy comes into session.
No.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Hadrian wondering wether he might be in good company here

Virtual Cafe Awards

punishedgnome

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
If we put our minds to it and made a project we could probably change the world. We have enough collective talent to do it.
What if every time we get junk mail from a big global corporation we just pop it back in the mail over and again so it gets mailed back to us and it costs them like 10 cents, plus it bogs down the post office?

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
What if every time we get junk mail from a big global corporation we just pop it back in the mail over and again so it gets mailed back to us and it costs them like 10 cents, plus it bogs down the post office?
don't kill the post office, then we'd be more reliant on the internet to communicate

Virtual Cafe Awards

EzzyCrafts

Specimen 1.0-C
Reaction score
Awards
> collect mail for a year
> pile of mail
> shove it in mailbox
> once 10 cents now 5 dollars
> they keep sending you more
> now it's 6 dollars
> 7 now
> soon enough its 10 dollars
> get friends
> you have 10 friends doing the same thing
> once 10 dollars now 100
> more friends
> now 1000 dollars
> ceo is pissed at his employees asking why they're constantly losing money
> "because we're mailing things to people"
> "and it's costing us thousands of dollars to do that"
> "please put the gun down"

Virtual Cafe Awards
I actually like the postal service. They do an all around good job despite losing packages sometimes or not handling certified mail properly. When you have a nation's mail to run and Amazon packages to deliver, you're bound to lose some packages.

Wish they'd charge Amazon more because of their abusive practices.

Virtual Cafe Awards
You know you can just recycle the mail that's addressed to you instead of wasting the postal service time and money.

I even bought a self inking stamp for the mail addressed to previous inhabitants. Helps clear the misaddressed mail.

"return to sender, not at this address"

Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I actually like the postal service. They do an all around good job despite losing packages sometimes or not handling certified mail properly. When you have a nation's mail to run and Amazon packages to deliver, you're bound to lose some packages.

Wish they'd charge Amazon more because of their abusive practices.
over here something happened and amazon stopped using our national post and started their own logistics company (read: started abusing a load of workers)

Virtual Cafe Awards