What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

This is the submission thread for the 2nd E-zine! Please use the dropbox linke for submissions and bump the thread with ideas, comments, statements, or just to bump. If you want to submit your stories or whatever you want to the second edition.

will something happen on 24 September?

• Thread starter Ronin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 6815 times.

Ronin

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
goal-post-moving.gif
and for the (x+1)th time, "The year 5782 on the Shemitah Cycle starts from Sept. 7, 2021–Sept. 26, 2022"
also I wasn't trying to score any points, give or take 2 days, makes no difference the world is f*cked and I knew it.
these predictions are a loser's game, you might have noticed the thread title ends in a '?' btw, you could have said "no, it's 26" and then you'd be the winrar.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Ya but you have to consider clocks though. Its only 1 day late because in certain parts of the world it is still the 25th while its the 26th in others and depending on the specific time range it could be as little as uh...12hours of difference between the 24th and the 25th.

Mission_Accomplished_banner_on_the_USS_Abraham_Lincoln_%28CVN-72%29_%281%29.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
nord stream is really no big deal, it's not like those pipelines were ever gonna turn on again lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holeliness
Reaction score
Awards
and for the (x+1)th time, "The year 5782 on the Shemitah Cycle starts from Sept. 7, 2021–Sept. 26, 2022"
also I wasn't trying to score any points, give or take 2 days, makes no difference the world is f*cked and I knew it.
these predictions are a loser's game, you might have noticed the thread title ends in a '?' btw, you could have said "no, it's 26" and then you'd be the winrar.
This thread isn't about the world being a shitty place, it's called "will something happen on 24 september?" and that day was fucking BORING so no nothing happened. feel free to continue coping with being wrong :JahySmug:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Ronin

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
This thread isn't about the world being a shitty place, it's called "will something happen on 24 september?" and that day was fucking BORING so no nothing happened. feel free to continue coping with being wrong :JahySmug:
if I cared about being right, I wouldn't have added ? in the title, I was hoping someone would add insight (a question demands an answer), I could have said "will something happen betwwen 22-26 September?" to add margin of error, but a title has to be concise.
ok, I'm done

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
If you had any credibility whatsoever you'd have a profile picture by now.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Ronin

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
nothing happened in that timeframe either, lul
it's on prev page, I can understand not bothering to read context before replying but could you at least try to make connections?
"The 2022 Nord Stream gas leaks refer to a series of explosions and subsequent gas leaks that occurred on the Nord Stream 1 and Nord Stream 2 natural gas pipelines on 26 September 2022. Both pipelines were owned and operated by Russian state-owned gas company Gazprom and were built for the purposes of transporting natural gas from Russia to Germany. The leaks are believed to be caused by intentional sabotage, however, the motives behind the attack remain unclear."
>Biden in February: "If Russia invades, then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2, we will bring an end to it."
I'm really done, requesting for thread to be locked.

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

bnuungus
Reaction score
Awards
this a schizo cope thread now? can we just plan another happening to get excited for? i'm bored with this one
sure I got one. Obviously with this whole WW3 stuff is foreshadowing of the apocalyptic 3 Days of Darkness that was revealed to the world by some mystics and it will come in the early months of next year.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Days_of_Darkness

Virtual Cafe Awards

punishedgnome

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Like, do people really think government leaders and terrorists purposely hide their plans in little riddles for you to figure out like a villian from the 1960s Batman TV show?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Like, do people really think government leaders and terrorists purposely hide their plans in little riddles for you to figure out like a villian from the 1960s Batman TV show?
Conspiracy theories are escapism.
It's like interactive reality TV or something. Or collaborative storytelling. So in theory a highly entertaining and engaging hobby but you need a strong mind for it to play this game responsibly or you end up like a retard

Virtual Cafe Awards
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
They aren't hiding anything. Biden basically blurted out loud that he would attack the pipeline.

But the schizophrenic mind can put anything together and weave some sort of story where they know and see everything, but never in time to tell anyone or do anything about it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Thinks a lot
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Always down for more dumb enlightened predictions, lets speculate and bullshit wildly talk about our intensive research that points to the definite truth of what is going to happen!

Virtual Cafe Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holeliness
Reaction score
Awards
Page 12.. December is coming.. no coincidence.
12/12/22 there will be something special.
It is coming.
Watch the news vigilantly. If anything happens, you'll know who said it first, right here.
:htdg:

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

bnuungus
Reaction score
Awards
2012 was the last time CERN booted up
20 mod 12 is 8
it's happening, folks

Virtual Cafe Awards