will something happen on 24 September?

• Thread starter Ronin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 15886 times.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RedQueen60

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
For what it it worth, there is a Forbes article that refers to the German chancellor's speech. It's dated 2/27 and refers to the 2/24 start of war in Ukraine. Theoretically, if the article was written on 2/27, he probably was referring to 2/24, but this is the internet so unless I was reading Forbes on 2/27 (which I wasn't) the article could have just appeared with a 2/27 date. Someone smarter than me could probably track that forensically.

It's likely nothing will happen, but I'm a bit pissed that I don't live in Denver right now because I would like a free bug-out bag.

I'm glad I don't live in Lawrence, KS though. Those mass casualty drills never amount to any good. Also, I think if you are going to have to waste an entire day on a weekend being a mass casualty victim, you should get paid for that. Volunteer? Not so much. I kind of have to wonder about people who say to their significant other, "Say! I've got this great idea for a weekend outing! Let's go to Lawrence, KS and pretend to be mass casualty victims!"

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
there's this

bx8iMBd.png

source unknown

CeH7L2Y.png

vOMk9SI.png
/X/ and /Pol have been sharing that there are a lot of crisis preparation exercises on the 24th, but why would they need to some a simulation if a 9/11 event is actually going to happen on September the 24th? That piece of 'evidence' makes zero sense to me...

As for the predictive programming dates... Props to the autism of the poster who found 33 instances (Like the secret masonic level!!!) of 9/23 around. But the predictive programming dates conspiracy makes no death to me. Why would the lizard elites need to make people subconsciously ready for a catastrophic event? Wouldn't it be better to just... You know, make them be as shocked as possible and take advantage of that??

It's weird that there are so many references to Sept 23 in media, but I bet the date is important in an unrelated way, or a reference to something I'm too lazy to research, and that's why so many pop media has used that date. Rather than it being predictive programming.

As with everything, you gotta wonder, is this catastrophe of our lifetime's episode supposed to happen on American or rest-of-the-world time?

I guess that the 'fun' with these sort of 'I looked into the future and beware' conspiracies are that they never seem to tie to anything actually happening, they're never specific. They could say something like, x will lead to y and y will lead to Z on the 24th. No. Rather something completely unexpected but terrible is supposed to happen. And that's where the fun is, because it gets the fan of the conspiracy to speculate what is in fact going to happen. That's why the references for 9/11 are so prevalent, though I'm not a 9/11 historian, it was something that couldn't be reasonably predicted at the time, from what I understand.

If someone came a month before Russia invaded Ukraine and said something like 'gUYS RUSSIA WILL INAVE UKRAINE IN X DATE' it wouldn't be fun cause it would be like, yeah duh that's something probable at this point.

As to play into the fun of the conspiracy, I don't see anything world-shattering happening besides a global financial collapse or Russia going nuclear, for some reason... But the idea of 'YOU SHALL REMEMBER THIS DATE' leans more to the idea of nuclear Russia, which would easily snowball into WW3. Like, if a financial crisis started, no one cares about those sort of dates...

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Honestly, if something not Russia related would've happened, it had to be at the Queen's funeral lol... I also wonder how much are they gonna push this conspiracy around. A while back there was the idea that we were reaching the end of our timeline, and that we were gonna loop by the end of April iirc. Then nothing happened and the date kept getting pushed back until August. It was a huge larp too, lots of lore generated about it and anons who remembered previous loops AMA'ing...

One last note. Sucks that this is gonna happen on the weekend. If it happened on Monday it would be great so we got vacation days after the horror we just witnessed.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Ronin

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
/X/ and /Pol have been sharing that there are a lot of crisis preparation exercises on the 24th, but why would they need to some a simulation if a 9/11 event is actually going to happen on September the 24th? That piece of 'evidence' makes zero sense to me...

As for the predictive programming dates... Props to the autism of the poster who found 33 instances (Like the secret masonic level!!!) of 9/23 around. But the predictive programming dates conspiracy makes no death to me. Why would the lizard elites need to make people subconsciously ready for a catastrophic event? Wouldn't it be better to just... You know, make them be as shocked as possible and take advantage of that??
that's just what they do, I've seen several explanations why, the desire to alleviate shock is just one of them and likewise doesn't make much sense to me. Nonetheless, there are the precedents which led me to believe that it's real.
the big one: https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-work/exercises/event201/
"The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences."
other examples: https://www.docdroid.net/5atWLIM/coronavirus-is-a-biological-weapon-proof-pdf

6cgbZF8.png

"Vladimir Putin is giving a rare address to his nation. The last time he gave a live address was on 24 February, when Russia invaded Ukraine. "

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pZDCfBVbSc

Virtual Cafe Awards

cuneicorn

on the spectrum of love
Reaction score
Awards
well the donbass republics are voting on whether to join russia sept 23-27 so maybe we'll get WW3 after all. but yeah two more weeks I'll believe it when I see it

drills foreshadowing or obfuscating psyops are fairly common, though. happened on 9/11 and with some of these mass shootings as well

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
I have it on good authority that September 24th marks the day that your balls will explode.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Ronin

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

PizzaW0lf

In search of something greater.
Reaction score
Awards
OH PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIMME THAT CYBERBLACKOUT!!!!!

I'M DESPERATE TO EXPERIENCE A SOCIETY WITHOUT THE INTERNET!!!! :D

I LONG FOR A TIME PERIOD LIKE THAT!!!

EVERYTHING WILL BE PHYSICAL AGAIN!!

1663786007429.png

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
>predicts basically a worldwide EMP
>is like "download books/games/movies/anime!"
>power grid out

how you gonna look at all that shit you downloaded, chief?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Collision

Green Tea Ice Cream
Reaction score
Awards
If I get to the FedEx store on Friday then I can print it out. When the global financial system collapses on Saturday the transaction will fail and I'll have a bunch of free anime print outs.

Virtual Cafe Awards

PizzaW0lf

In search of something greater.
Reaction score
Awards
>predicts basically a worldwide EMP
>is like "download books/games/movies/anime!"
>power grid out

Just get these and you'll be very comfy. :peepoBlanket::peepoBlanket:

1663787189473.png
1663787193498.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
>a troop of men rove the wastelands after the electrical apocalypse in search of supplies
>they come across a small hovel with a man flipping through a stack of papers at lightning fast speed
"what the hell are you doing?"
"oh, see i knew this outage was coming so i printed out every frame from my favorite show, Denpa-teki na Kanojo and now I'm flipping through each one to simulate animation. it's just like watching it for real"

Virtual Cafe Awards