will something happen on 24 September?

• Thread starter Ronin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 15891 times.

Ronin

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

Screenshot-2022-09-15-at-20-39-42-pol-Politically-Incorrect-Thread-395263036.png

Screenshot-2022-09-15-at-20-40-43-pol-Politically-Incorrect-Thread-395404106.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

狐 Shrine

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
It'll be a nothing burger as always. I love these posts because they seem to always throw multiple theories of collapse out there just in case. While I love Imperial Germans in UFOs, I think a Yellowstone eruption is a slightly safer bet.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
These doomsday predictions are like lessons for young people. You may get intrigued by the first one you hear about but then learn that these things come back every year and once you've witnessed 2-3 of them without consequences and start to ignore them bc they're bs.
But then again I wonder if there's learning resistant retards that get hyped for every new doomsday prophecy there is.
Considering there's still idiots getting hyped for cinematic video game trailers I think there might be.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I never believe dated predictions. But something big is coming soon, I can feel it.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Apparently the US is going to give the Ukrainians a tactical nuke from the old soviet stockpile or maybe they're gonna use soviet-like chemical weapons and blame it all on russia as an excuse to start a war against the russians.

Virtual Cafe Awards

hyprstorm

devils advocate
Reaction score
Awards
Apparently the US is going to give the Ukrainians a tactical nuke from the old soviet stockpile or maybe they're gonna use soviet-like chemical weapons and blame it all on russia as an excuse to start a war against the russians.
where did you hear this?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
My sources have informed me that there is a very high chance of the dimensional merge occurring on the 24th. :pepoG:

General preparedness procedures include wiring me all of your money and forging documents concerning your citizenship in CWCVille.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Also on the 24th theres gonna be Meta death squads that will begin going door to door to find everyone who has ever signed up for a Facebook account and forcefully upload them into the Metaverse. The living flesh will die, but you will live forever on the computational cloud until Mark Cuckberg decides he is bored and pulls the plug.

Should've read the terms and conditions.

Virtual Cafe Awards