will something happen on 24 September?

• Thread starter Ronin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 15892 times.

manpaint

̴̘̈́ ̵̲̾ ̸̯̎ ̴͓̀ ̸̳͝ ̸͈͑ ̴̡̋ ̸̞̂ ̴̰̚ ̵̨̔ ̸̭̎
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
All I can say is that I can't wait to watch future youtube videos about people who thinks this is 100% legit and do crazy things as a result.

Fairykang

Cybernetic Esotericist
Reaction score
Awards
I predicted the date of a mass shooting one time months before it happened. Nothing magical though. If you stare into the zeitgeist long enough, you get an intuition on what's gonna pop out of hive mind. The more deranged and unintelligible the justification, the more likely something will actually happen though it won't be exactly like imagined. That sweet spot when the word salad the schizophrenic spews out turns into predictive programming before it spirals out of control into deluded day dream. If you remember red october, they had all the rationale for why it would happen. World's too complicated to comprehend why something is happening. Too many moving parts. Just some thoughts.
1989.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

Ronin

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The virgin "logic and evidence" vs the chad "I saw it in a 4chan post"
not a bad idea, is it fine without additional text?

dqUXoxw.png

screencaps used:
>>396404415
>Check out the alignment of the stars on the 24th. If you compare this to the stars on 9/11 you might start to connect some dots.
>I used New York as reference for both these charts, check it yourself if you think I'm full of it:
>https://www.astrotheme.com/transits_ephemerides_chart.php
>>396405122
>Former high ranking employee from EcoHealth Alliance spills the beans about origins of Covid; names Peter Daszak:
>https://docs.google.com/viewerng/vi.../wp-content/uploads/Senator-Johnson-Final.pdf
>Direct file link
>https://renz-law.com/wp-content/uploads/Senator-Johnson-Final.pdf

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
I've seen this countless times, but this time I KNOW it will be different. The opportunity presents itself, a gift from above presented as near divine intervention. Do not worry, do not fear, for all will be right, for I have foreseen. When fate is tempted with opportunity, the moment is seized.

Yes, it will be a long and messy affair. The seeds for this event were planted long beforehand, but you so wish to deny it, to merely brush it off and deny your instinct.

In you heart you secretly dread the 24th of September, and even in mid act, with all the evidence their assaulting your senses, you will deny the significance of what is transpiring. This is the day your life will truly change.

You and I both know what's going to happen on the 24th, the question is, are you prepared?

Are you truly prepared for me to have passionate intercourse with your mother? Can you handle me becoming your new father? Tick tock, the climax is almost upon us.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Ronin

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
nothing ever happens
dude, this is not the pre-covid era, a lot of shit has happened and a lot of shit will inevitably happen. Like yesterday, Putin's military mobilization, you can say it's a nothingburger, but every nothingburger combined is already orders of magnitude worse than 9/11. It's just been slow-acting so you could afford to be complacent, until now, it's all leading up to something.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Machine

Did you know that the end of the world has begun?
Reaction score
Awards
dude, this is not the pre-covid era, a lot of shit has happened and a lot of shit will inevitably happen. Like yesterday, Putin's military mobilization, you can say it's a nothingburger, but every nothingburger combined is already orders of magnitude worse than 9/11. It's just been slow-acting so you could afford to be complacent, until now, it's all leading up to something.
Pre-Covid era?
There is no difference between 'pre covid' and 'post covid' other than people being at each other's throats about something different
I reiterate- nothing ever happens

Virtual Cafe Awards

Novem_IX

MIAMI VICE MINDSET
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Pre-Covid era?
There is no difference between 'pre covid' and 'post covid' other than people being at each other's throats about something different
Covid changed entire industries and directly affected the daily lives/habits of most people. You think millions of people losing their jobs and being locked up at home for months at a time was a nothingburger? That's without even getting into the vax mandates or summer riots...
"Nothing every happens" is just a meme. It's only possible to believe such a notion if your standard for what constitutes a "happening" is the literal fulfillment of prophecies from /x/.
Our world is a constant stream of happenings, it's just that most of them are disappointing.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Pre-Covid era?
Bullshit. There's everything @Novem_IX said, but even from a strictly online perspective Covid essentially normalized censorship against "misinformation" and the state approved contextualization of counter narrative posts on the mainstream sites.

You still have people living in fear over covid, and honestly I expect some people to take that to their graves. And it's just so laughable, you'd think even after Trump's fat ass survived Covid we'd come to our senses and realize the virus itself was a nothing burger, it's the manipulation of this inflated crisis by the powers that be that's the very real issue. We don't even know the long term psychological effects these lockdowns will have had on young kids and teens too.

Virtual Cafe Awards

EzzyCrafts

Specimen 1.0-C
Reaction score
Awards
. We don't even know the long term psychological effects these lockdowns will have had on young kids and teens too.
Here's some insight:

When the lockdowns were lifted in my town and i started my new school then, I was horrified to which the intelligence of my fellow peers and classmates degraded.
They couldn't go 5 seconds without saying some bs they found on TikTok and if you didn't use their social medias you'd get relentlessly harassed for it. That's what i had to deal with that school year.

Then i figured out that almost everyone in the school liked to set their passwords as their birthday. Then it got bearable :)

E: i'll go more into specifics later, it was hell. that's all you need to know

Virtual Cafe Awards

manpaint

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
Here's some insight:

When the lockdowns were lifted in my town and i started my new school then, I was horrified to which the intelligence of my fellow peers and classmates degraded.
They couldn't go 5 seconds without saying some bs they found on TikTok and if you didn't use their social medias you'd get relentlessly harassed for it. That's what i had to deal with that school year.

Then i figured out that almost everyone in the school liked to set their passwords as their birthday. Then it got bearable :)

E: i'll go more into specifics later, it was hell. that's all you need to know
I don't know how old you are, but I am pretty sure that's just humans being humans. People were dumb pre-covid. While I think the lockdown might have acted as an amplifier, it's certainly not the root cause for such degeneracy.

That being said, I think we will see the effect of the lockdown in children that were in early elementary school grades when it all started as this is the introcduction to society to most kids.

manpaint

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
So... Just to be clear, this is supossed yo happen on the 24th in Europe and the 23rd on America?
Considering that their post scream "I am American" I would bet that the supossed happenings would start on 00:00 AM east coast time zone on the 24th in OP's worldview.

Watch 4chan taking some unrelated news happening on the 24th as "evidence" for the thing lol.

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Considering that their post scream "I am American" I would bet that the supossed happenings would start at 00:00 AM east coast time zone on the 24th in OP's worldview.

Watch 4chan taking some unrelated news happening on the 24th as "evidence" for the thing lol.
The Donbass anexation referendum is supossed to start on the 24th... They'll probably use that as evidence if nothing bigger happens

Virtual Cafe Awards