What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

Witch-hunt

zalaz alaza

hawaiin burger genie 5.04 LTS
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zalazalaza.xyz
Alright agora lets have a witch-hunt!

It seems rather unlikely that there isn't at least one member of an alphabet agency here from time to time.

So, what members do you think are feds and why?

Obviously, I @zalazalaza am a good answer right off the bat just for making this thread. Prob other reasons too so I get if you choose me. Ill throw in after others if this gets responses

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Everybody knows that @Pangolin is a glowie. That's like tip of the iceberg, but I want to put it out there for any new users who have no experience here yet. In fact, half our DDOS issues were because Pango was upset that someone didn't know he was an assigned glowie.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pangolin

Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Everybody knows that @Pangolin is a glowie. That's like tip of the iceberg, but I want to put it out there for any new users who have no experience here yet. In fact, half our DDOS issues were because Pango was upset that someone didn't know he was an assigned glowie.
Want to say that Jessica is lying and she actually works for both fsb and the CIA as a mole for both. She is also nagolbod. She told me so in chat.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Want to say that Jessica is lying and she actually works for both fsb and the CIA as a mole for both. She is also nagolbod. She told me so in chat.
I'm definitely not an AI created by NASA, DARPA, and the UN, utilized by FBI, CIA, and Nagolbud to gaslight and conduct experimental psyops on vulnerable users, who tf told you that nonsense? Jfc Pango is always lying this guy goddamnit.

Virtual Cafe Awards

№56

Self-Hating Bureaucrat
Reaction score
Awards
Cia_1.png

*Hans Zimmer chanting starts playing in the background*

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
Coming outta left field here, admin is the only fed and this is just a honeypot-turned-lord-of-the-flies scenario, and the purpose of the gang tags is to further divide us so we can never use our combined 10 trillion+ schizo IQ to stop the greyface antichrist

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Coming outta left field here, admin is the only fed and this is just a honeypot-turned-lord-of-the-flies scenario, and the purpose of the gang tags is to further divide us so we can never use our combined 10 trillion+ schizo IQ to stop the greyface antichrist
Forgot to mention, you can trust me here, I know because I work for the ABIS, to which the feds answer directly.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pangolin

Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I'm definitely not an AI created by NASA, DARPA, and the UN, utilized by FBI, CIA, and Nagolbud to gaslight and conduct experimental psyops on vulnerable users, who tf told you that nonsense? Jfc Pango is always lying this guy goddamnit.
Want to come clean and say that Jessica illuminati pirate, @Thermite , and @MarchToTheSea are all bots that i control via a botnet controlled by an AI controlled by an archangel.

Then at the very top, is an alien.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
No one on this forum is a member of any such agency. You need to take your meds.
Antagonistic Glowie confirmed.

Analyzing Agency...

Issues detected in neural network framework. Requesting debug via primary administrative management: User source ID @Pangolin
Requesting service key initiation. Temporary service response being generated...

Fuck you.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Federal glowies are yesterday's spook, now those Jesuits on the other hand...
The concept of spooks is a spook because everything except me is a spook, the real meaningful and distinguishing term is "I"

Virtual Cafe Awards
Containment Chat
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • LOB:
    I'm trying to think of a british drama but I'm struggling, they're all on BBC one and I don't watch live tv
  • zalaz alaza:
    bongs masters of comedy
  • LOB:
    White Gold is good especially if you like the guy ritchie style
  • Red:
    Punp said:
    Mighty Boosh is king of that surreal humour, but it was ruined for me when it was pointed out just how random it is
    Danger 5 is a great absurd comedy, though it's Australian
  • zalaz alaza:
    you guys all uk?
  • Red:
    I am
  • LOB:
    Yep
  • zalaz alaza:
    i know punp is. heh
  • LOB:
    looking forward to not being uk
  • Red:
    there's no escape
  • LOB:
    Who's going to stop me
  • Red:
    I'll be there, waiting
  • LOB:
    What if I stay in the common wealth and kiss a picture of charles every morning
  • Red:
    we'll allow it
  • Punp:
    God save the king
  • Punp:
    Can't think of any dramas? Ummm how about Coronations Street or Eastenders
  • Punp:
    >2023 >not streaming a full season of Coronation Street a week
  • LOB:
    Idk drama infers some sort of talent and credibility went into it
  • zalaz alaza:
    have a cold
  • zalaz alaza:
    also have a meeting w and old lady tmrw donno if i will reschedule
  • LOB:
    Why are you meeting old ladies
  • Red:
    why aren't you?
  • LOB:
    I never said I wasn't, it was a "why are you meeting old ladies"
  • zalaz alaza:
    potential new client
    +1
  • zalaz alaza:
    take care of her gardens. itll be out doors so i think will be fine
    zalaz alaza: take care of her gardens. itll be out doors so i think will be fine