With Private Suite Magazine gone. What is next for the community?

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
The end of Private suite mag was truly a shock to the community and was heartbreaking to see the statement left by the staff. What do you think will happen next? There was a lot of volunteers for that mag, do you think they'll be able to make somthing new or similar to PSM? I hinkle this will bring an emergence of other physical magazines like netdenizenlain's dream proxy mag, but i don't know if they'll be anything that big. Oh well... this marks the beginning of a new era and the death of the PSM era.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Press F.

____________________________sword.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 795

I'm inclined to think they tried to do too much in too short a span of time. It's certainly admirable to put out a monthly like PSM, but it's also the sort of thing that'll grind you down to a nub before too long. If PSM had been a quarterly, I don't think we'd be discussing this...and furthermore, I do think that PSM should reconsider this decision and examine whether they could go to that sort of schedule instead of a full shutdown. They're a valuable asset to the scene, and this is a tad upsetting right now...but it's also a gap I think will be filled.

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards