World Economic Forum 2023

Fairykang

Cybernetic Esotericist
Reaction score
Awards
I think we have to create a list and create levels. The criterion to be listed in this list is:
- If you have attended a WEF event, you are on the list
- If you have participated in anything related to the WEF, you are on the list

The two levels are:
- Level 1: Direct WEF Officials and Others
- Level 2: Useful Idiots (Those who aren't a part of the WEF, but who attend their events and associate themselves with the WEF).

Klaus Schwab would be on the list and be Level 1 in terms of classification. Trudeau would be on the list and be Level 2 in terms of classification.
I didn't mean to deride your suggestion, but your level 2 example immediately disagreed with me.
There are organizations that are partnered with the WEF that are not merely puppet 3rd party organizations like the youth group that educated Trudeau. Those would be the places and people I would classify as level 2 or tangentially related.
Though as is always the case with these kind of issues, you'll end up looking like this.
1673736899473.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

xdsoftware

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I didn't mean to deride your suggestion, but your level 2 example immediately disagreed with me.
There are organizations that are partnered with the WEF that are not merely puppet 3rd party organizations like the youth group that educated Trudeau. Those would be the places and people I would classify as level 2 or tangentially related.
Though as is always the case with these kind of issues, you'll end up looking like this.
View attachment 49604
Right. But the reason as to why I put Trudeau in Level 2 is because even with his education within the WEF, he isn't actually employed by the WEF as far as I am concerned.
I could modify Level 1 to include those who have clearly gone through WEF's education system, however.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Fairykang

Cybernetic Esotericist
Reaction score
Awards
Nah, that gets a little more muddier. I think a good benchmark would be contributors to WEF events. There are many who attend the events, not to contribute to their philosophy, but to network.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
I think we have to create a list and create levels. The criterion to be listed in this list is:
- If you have attended a WEF event, you are on the list
- If you have participated in anything related to the WEF, you are on the list

The two levels are:
- Level 1: Direct WEF Officials and Others
- Level 2: Useful Idiots (Those who aren't a part of the WEF, but who attend their events and associate themselves with the WEF).

Klaus Schwab would be on the list and be Level 1 in terms of classification. Trudeau would be on the list and be Level 2 in terms of classification.
I like the idea but it could use some reworking. In this system, level 2 would primarily be the politicians, who are only there to legitimize the will of the global elites above them. You'd need a separate level for the numerous CEO/central banker types that may not be directly working with the WEF but are still going to these forums, following their directives, and exerting their influence to carry it out on the general population.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
It begins!
Some big names on the snowy grounds will range from Davos veterans JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon (fresh off fourth quarter earnings being released and a new interest rate warning) to Qualcomm CEO Cristiano Amon
David Solomon from Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley's James Gorman.
Germany's Chancellor Olaf Scholz, the presidents of Spain, South Korea, Poland and the Philippines are among 51 heads of state present. Another 56 finance ministers, 19 central bank governors, 30 trade ministers and 35 foreign ministers are also due to make the journey up into the mountains.
Idris Elba and Sabrina Dhowre Elba, cellist Yo-Yo Ma, Renee Fleming, wil.i.am and social media star Nas Daly are all attending.
Others include IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva, European Central Bank chief Christine Lagarde, NATO General Secretary Jens Stoltenberg, President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen and Chinese Vice-Premier Liu He.

World Health Organisation (WHO) chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus and central bankers such as India's Raghuram Rajan are also on the list.
This is a rather incomplete list of attendees, just stuff I could pull from a quick search. For a more complete list of world leaders attending, click here.

No idea if this is true or not, but supposedly private citizens/entities must pay $250,000 to attend the event, but politicians get free entry.

Here's what's on the agenda:
  • Climate Change: aka energy restrictions for the plebs
  • Ukrainian War: elite money laundering 101
  • Covid: it never ends edition
  • Looming Economic Crisis: we created this problem, so trust us to fix it!

Virtual Cafe Awards

xdsoftware

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Someone might be beating you to it.
View attachment 49873
Bigwigs are skipping out this time.
this is only going to put fodder for conspiracy theorists. How is it, that both Soros and Schwab both suddenly have health issues and a "unavoidable scheduling conflict"? That's quite odd.

The Schwab thing might be plausible considering his age, but...what does Soros has that's so important?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Grimace

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
One of the things that sketches me out a lot about WEF is just how little information there is about Schwab himself. For being such good friends with the global ruling elite, no one seems to know his origin, exactly where his money came from, how he met all these people, how he got the WEF to be such a big deal, etc., etc.. Fuck the WEF and everyone who attends. The world would be so much better without it and the people who attend.
Regarding Klaus "Powerbottom" Schwab, I've found Charlie Robinson has some interesting information about that freak and his past. Swiss/German industrialist family, unsurprising ties with the Third Reich previous to the "Liberal World Order," long story short pre-WW2 eugenicist elitists. Schwab has been steeped in this aloof, bullshit malthusian world his whole life, being an apprentice in the shadows of nefarious but much more impressive people like Henry Kissinger and Zbigniew Brzezinski.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt7Zyly5ZW4

I also think this read gives a good background on just how us plebs, through no consent of our own, have ended up in this precarious and laughable "Global Public-Private Partnership (G3P)" situation:

"Under our current model of Westphalian national sovereignty, the government of one nation cannot make legislation or law in another. However, through global governance, the G3P creates policy initiatives at the global level, which then cascade down to people in every nation. This typically occurs via an intermediary policy distributor, such as the IMF or IPCC, and national government then enact the recommended policies.

The policy trajectory is set internationally by the authorised definition of problems and their prescribed solutions. Once the G3P enforces the consensus internationally, the policy framework is set. The G3P stakeholder partners then collaborate to ensure the desired policies are developed, implemented and enforced. This is the oft-quoted "international rules-based system."

In this way, the G3P controls many nations at once without having to resort to legislation. This has the added advantage of making any legal challenge to the decisions made by the most senior partners in the G3P (it is an authoritarian hierarchy) extremely difficult."

The frustrations of "representative democracy" make a lot more sense to me when the actual structure and framework of the G3P is understood, with the WEF becoming the public face of this stunning and brave new style of "governance" in all it's laughable demented pageantry. Are we sure that wasn't an overweight alien or demon wearing Al Gore as a skin suit? :D:

Virtual Cafe Awards
Inb4 you will do nothing and you will be happy. :gigachad:
- subscriptions, (if too many,) bad - it nothing dont belong to you: mobiles, cars, games, even rent...
- diminishing middle class - money losing value, credit/debit cards - milionaires and bilionaires can still steal money with blink of eyes, - they are value-less, no real, nothing to not let them skyrocket (inflation) --- interconnectness of products was mistake (gas, oil <---> money <---> food...)
- nanny, or egoist state - populism, or other extremes (libertarianism would work only on tiny scale; even then, in past, shamans were thing)
- oversaturated job markets over some jobs - useless people class (who have empathy and dont want to hurt others)
- no enough people-power to fight elites (tho, we can live w/o them, but there is no them w/o us - in sense of even obedient slaves (in their bunkers, if shit hits fan))

Virtual Cafe Awards

Natalia Simp

My Queen!
Reaction score
Awards
Klaus is not as important as people may think. If you find yourself on the streets, you'll just run into him walking to wherever.

View: https://twitter.com/ganaha_masako/status/1615821922432086017

He's just a grifter targeting the rich, it's a circlejerk of grifters there.

Also, a surprising number of Canadians on this board.

Virtual Cafe Awards