World Economic Forum 2023

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Also, a surprising number of Canadians on this board.
Leafs rise up. I think its because things are so gay here that people are more likely to go online to find an outlet. The average normie Canadian just wants to watch hockey and drink beer yet the government is trying to make them trans. There are a lot of fed up people that have no way to voice their frustrations in the open.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Klaus is not as important as people may think. If you find yourself on the streets, you'll just run into him walking to wherever.

View: https://twitter.com/ganaha_masako/status/1615821922432086017

He's just a grifter targeting the rich, it's a circlejerk of grifters there.

Also, a surprising number of Canadians on this board.

Love how quickly Schwab's attitude changed once she said she was an independent journalist lol. Not the same ballgame when you're dealing with outlets not controlled by your cronies.
Schwab is indeed just a figurehead, frankly most of the people involved in this WEF backed scheme for control over global affairs are. Get rid of one and there will be a dozen more lined up to step up to the plate. You either have to get rid of entire organizations (not feasible) or ensure fear/intimidation naturally keeps them in check. Frankly there is no reason why Schwab and the others should feel remotely safe in public. While the public is well aware their standard of living is on a major decline and that the future we are heading towards is bleak, through smoke and mirror tactics they haven't been able to directly see who/what is responsible. Remove the control these elites have on the prevailing narrative/information and you'd see how quickly targeted animosity would spread back towards these people.
When you listen to these WEF affiliates speak, you can sense they do not fear the consequences of what they peddle, they're frustrated they're being called out on their lies and tactics, but certainly not fearful given how openly they state their dystopic desires for the rest of us.

Leafs rise up. I think its because things are so gay here that people are more likely to go online to find an outlet. The average normie Canadian just wants to watch hockey and drink beer yet the government is trying to make them trans. There are a lot of fed up people that have no way to voice their frustrations in the open.
Hasn't Canada been pushing hard and fast to strip gun rights since the trucker's convoy?

Virtual Cafe Awards
arent they just bunch of dreamers aiming too high?

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Just had one of the pastors I listen to bring up the world economic forum's meeting lmao. It made me think how much even 'normies' seem to be aware of their shenanigans.

As for me, I've always heard them being talked about. Like the memes about bug eating, but have they contributed to any actual policies taken by world governments? It might be just rich people larp otherwise.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Fairykang

Cybernetic Esotericist
Reaction score
Awards
but have they contributed to any actual policies taken by world governments? It might be just rich people larp otherwise.
Canada, UK, and France's politics are all heavily influenced by WEF ideology. I can't say for sure if legislation is written directly by WEF members, but it and executive decisions have direct links due to personal relationships between leaders and members.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Natalia Simp

My Queen!
Reaction score
Awards
Just had one of the pastors I listen to bring up the world economic forum's meeting lmao. It made me think how much even 'normies' seem to be aware of their shenanigans.

As for me, I've always heard them being talked about. Like the memes about bug eating, but have they contributed to any actual policies taken by world governments? It might be just rich people larp otherwise.
The WEF is more of a drinking club where people with power, money and networks gather and party. It's those same types who go back home and invest their power, money and networks into ideas they and their friends came up with at the latest party.

Climate grifting action is influenced by these folk. See the Green New Deal. Covid vaccines were planned there, as was the way they will leech from tax payers for those vaccines.

For example, the UK, Australia and Canada have already pre-ordered the vaccine for the next 5 years, and manufacturing centers were chosen depending on which grifter was the chosen one at the party. Canada, for instance, has almost 10 factories that are capable to manufacture the mRNA vaccine, but only a few (I think 3) were chosen to manufacture them for the next five years. Guess which prominent members of "high society" in Canada were already invested in those vaccine factories? Leaders of each of the major federal parties.

Here's a video rundown for the UK side of the grift:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH3AFYVn3T8

Virtual Cafe Awards
Any of these people are just cogs in a machine and they can all be replaced. There are literally thousands aiming for their seats and waiting their turn.

As to owning things in virtual reality, I still need a chair and a desk, and even the VR device. Things still have to be owned in the real world just to support the virtual world.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Itubaino

A moment of bliss isn't enough for a lifetime
Reaction score
Awards
I hope someone someday does a 9/11 in Davos Summit, would be fucking amazing watching billionaires, the most powerful people and all of these people who just makes this planet a far worse place than it should be going to hell live in TV.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
I hope someone someday does a 9/11 in Davos Summit, would be fucking amazing watching billionaires, the most powerful people and all of these people who just makes this planet a far worse place than it should be going to hell live in TV.
They have over 5,000 military members on standby and presumably closed off airspaces and anti-air defenses with CIWS. But my point still stands that the individual people don't matter, their overall goal matters.

Virtual Cafe Awards

xdsoftware

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
If that happens, I will be about as happy as the Palestinians when they found out 9/11 happened.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqZBy09vCVk

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
But my point still stands that the individual people don't matter, their overall goal matters.
Yes there is no shortage of replacements but as mentioned before fear is what can keep the replacements/system in check. An event like Itubaino describes would make them realize they're not untouchable, it creates accountability, something that the WEF elites lack since they pretty much rule the world.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I don't know a phone lease would be a cool idea so you can upgrade quickly to the latest model for an additional fee, or keep your current model supported with updates. Would certainly sidestep the problem of outdated devices. But what if you break it? What if it falls down a river? What if its steam rolled? Maybe its too fragile.

Other items like a toaster, maybe not so much. It has to be a durable good that is often superseded by a large extent by newer models.

Virtual Cafe Awards

xdsoftware

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

Oh God.

I remember watching this in 2020, and thinking this was really the future we were heading into. A permanent pandemic (by the way, I just read an article accusing China of colluding with the Americans to cover up COVID), diverse "art", fat black women, your own words being "fact-checked" by Snopes, automated payments, and currency in "good boy token."

Wait a minute, it's TODAY!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UGFq6jAlZg

Virtual Cafe Awards

LunarTrace

Chronic Lurker
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

xdsoftware

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards