Worlds.com

bananafuckerz

that's gooder than a bitch
Reaction score
Awards
I recently watched a video covering Worlds.com and how it still has the servers going. You can download it now and play. It's been around since 1995. Supposedly there have been some creepy /weird cultist stuff on there too. Has anyone here ever checked it out or played it when it was in its prime?

maxresdefault.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Had this on my old laptop, got a guided tour in the game from a friend. There is some really weird shit, and you have to kind of know people with saved in-game locations to get to it. I think you can still technically make and upload your own "worlds" on it somehow. It's a fun walking sim at this point, I recall there being an official location that still had the Twin Towers standing tall. It was pretty chilling to see that and imagine a world where that never happened, and it just goes to show what a relic the service has become. Every now and then you can catch some other people together on there, people who claim to have been on for decades, but it's not very frequent. Activity on it seems to spike whenever some eceleb covers it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Meeko

Mischievous Catgirl
Reaction score
Awards
I remember playing this back in 2019 (I think) when it blew up. People on it are really chill actually, the conspiracy shit is bs, but exploring the place and seeing the relics is cool to see.

I remember playing this back in 2019 (I think) when it blew up. People on it are really chill actually, the conspiracy shit is bs, but exploring the place and seeing the relics is cool to see.
found some satanic thing behind some fireplace i remember, but it was just joke/creativity
cant find it now
there is bigger thread:

Virtual Cafe Awards