WTF? So KFC, the fried chicken restaurant, has a game console now.

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
KFC marketing efforts has been getting out if control over the years, but the fact that this is real takes the cake. There calling it KFC Console costanzayeahrightsmirk.

This reminded me of the Soulja Boy gamming console, which was a crappy Chinese knockoff of an android hardware.

I hope this really does put Xbox and the PS5 to shame because its suppose to have better specs than them and you can upgrade their graphics card to the latest models.

View: https://twitter.com/kfcgaming/status/1341428570388901891?s=09

Attachments

• 20201223_203112.jpg
    20201223_203112.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,232
  • 20201223_203013.jpg
    20201223_203013.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 120
Virtual Cafe Awards

Sultana

⌰⍜⍙ ⏁⟟⟒⍀ ⏃⌰⟟⟒⋏
Reaction score
Awards
A new era of gaming has dawned upon us, may the Colonel look down on his creation with hope.
"They shall hunger no more, neither thirst anymore, the sun shall not strike them, nor any scorching heat. For the Lamb in the midst of the throne will be their shepherd, and he will guide them to springs of living water, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes." - Revelation 7:16-17

Attachments

• jhioyrzmy0b41.png
    jhioyrzmy0b41.png
    237.1 KB · Views: 124
Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
A new era of gaming has dawned upon us, may the Colonel look down on his creation with hope.
"They shall hunger no more, neither thirst anymore, the sun shall not strike them, nor any scorching heat. For the Lamb in the midst of the throne will be their shepherd, and he will guide them to springs of living water, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes." - Revelation 7:16-17
Is that Asian Andy? And ads are already recommending me a Funko pop Colonel

Attachments

• 20201223_204646.jpg
    20201223_204646.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 118
Virtual Cafe Awards

Sultana

⌰⍜⍙ ⏁⟟⟒⍀ ⏃⌰⟟⟒⋏
Reaction score
Awards
Is that Asian Andy? And ads are already recommending me a Funko pop Colonel
yea its asian andy, also im not surprised about the ads, they want your money and they want it now.
lmao i just watched the video linked, and they really do build up the damn thing like its the second coming of Christ or something, i wrote the first response as a joke. but my God, they're putting a lot of emphasis into it

Attachments

• mirqs7zuqup41.jpg
    mirqs7zuqup41.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 120
Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
yea its asian andy, also im not surprised about the ads, they want your money and they want it now.
lmao i just watched the video linked, and they really do build up the damn thing like its the second coming of Christ or something, i wrote the first response as a joke. but my God, they're putting a lot of emphasis into it
I remember not liking ICarly because I was a Drake & Josh fan, ahhh that was so immature. Anyways, KFC had other outlandish marketing stunts and I can't really remember off the top of my head except for their comic book and putting the Colonel in anime form. Their Twitter actually resemble Wendy's bants. Man these corporations are getting better at this.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sultana

⌰⍜⍙ ⏁⟟⟒⍀ ⏃⌰⟟⟒⋏
Reaction score
Awards
I remember not liking ICarly because I was a Drake & Josh fan, ahhh that was so immature. Anyways, KFC had other outlandish marketing stunts and I can't really remember off the top of my head except for their comic book and putting the Colonel in anime form. Their Twitter actually resemble Wendy's bants. Man these corporations are getting better at this.
i swear, if they limited the kfcs to 30-40% of what they now, only having like maximum of two per town, maybe even taking away some from whole ass states like wyoming and both dakotas, then they make sure the quality isnt shit, i bet there will be a renaissance in kfc. because just imagine it, who doesnt like mother fucking finger licking good chicken? i remember this one time i got mad at girl because she said the skin was the worst part, me and a group of kids had to convey to her how stupid her logic was, theres a reason why they wont let more than 3 people know the recipe to the skin. anyways, i swear they just have to rebrand from a fast food place that used to be good and now has bathrooms that rival the unsanitary practices you see in time squares mcdonalds, and everyone will be happy.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
i swear, if they limited the kfcs to 30-40% of what they now, only having like maximum of two per town, maybe even taking away some from whole ass states like wyoming and both dakotas, then they make sure the quality isnt shit, i bet there will be a renaissance in kfc. because just imagine it, who doesnt like mother fucking finger licking good chicken? i remember this one time i got mad at girl because she said the skin was the worst part, me and a group of kids had to convey to her how stupid her logic was, theres a reason why they wont let more than 3 people know the recipe to the skin. anyways, i swear they just have to rebrand from a fast food place that used to be good and now has bathrooms that rival the unsanitary practices you see in time squares mcdonalds, and everyone will be happy.
Man the skin was the best part, unfortunately everytime I eat KFC now I always get sick. So that's why I never eat there anymore but I remember saving the skin as a "The best for last". I just wish KFC was a sit down restaurant so the quality of the chicken would be better and meatier.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sultana

⌰⍜⍙ ⏁⟟⟒⍀ ⏃⌰⟟⟒⋏
Reaction score
Awards
Man the skin was the best part, unfortunately everytime I eat KFC now I always get sick. So that's why I never eat there anymore but I remember saving the skin as a "The best for last". I just wish KFC was a sit down restaurant so the quality of the chicken would be better and meatier.
oh my god, bro, you dont even know how good they can be, i started to watch how kfcs are in japan, like damn, we really missing out, and they are also introducing them to mexico, im currently visiting, and i can say that the chicken here, truly is finger licking good. i just wished i didnt have to cross a border to get this chicken, still worth it tho ngl.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
oh my god, bro, you dont even know how good they can be, i started to watch how kfcs are in japan, like damn, we really missing out, and they are also introducing them to mexico, im currently visiting, and i can say that the chicken here, truly is finger licking good. i just wished i didnt have to cross a border to get this chicken, still worth it tho ngl.
Interesting, I'm a few hours away from Mexico so I might take a road trip. I ain't doing anything anyway.

Virtual Cafe Awards

funkydelic-sama

ヅロンク ダンシング
Reaction score
Awards

Don't want to shit on this great nation of ours, but pretty much any fast food chain you can think of is better in Japan. Even MickD's put out some edible food over there.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
Don't want to shit on this great nation of ours, but pretty much any fast food chain you can think of is better in Japan. Even MickD's put out some edible food over there.
I never been to Japan but I still like Popeyes & El Polo loco here

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sultana

⌰⍜⍙ ⏁⟟⟒⍀ ⏃⌰⟟⟒⋏
Reaction score
Awards
this just turned into a fast food thread, but yea, i also fuck with el pollo, especially the green sauce.

Virtual Cafe Awards

funkydelic-sama

ヅロンク ダンシング
Reaction score
Awards
I like Popeyes myself and even Chick-fil-a when the mood strikes me but KFC could be so much better.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Minusfourty

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting. I suspect it's a matter of work ethic, as I generally get the impression most fast food workers in the US aren't exactly enthused by their job. The social stigma with working fast food and the low wages probably don't help either.

Virtual Cafe Awards