Ye Calls Out MKULTRA Handler

Novem_IX

MIAMI VICE MINDSET
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Who exactly is Harley Pasternak, the man who has threatened to institutionalize Kanye West and send him back to "Zombieland" with medication?
Clearly there is more to this "personal trainer" than meets the eye.
FgrGD0sVUAQJRzd.jpg

Imagine my shock when it turns out that Harley was previously employed by the Dept of National Defence
FguzVi-WIAAUhez.png

What does the DCIEM conduct studies on, you might ask?
Fgu14pjXkAEFuym.png

In Harley's own words,
"Working for the military, I wasn't governed by the same laws that the typical person was, so I could look at the impact of certain drugs that are not every day things."
So here's a personal trainer with a background in military psyops and drug research who stumbles into Hollywood and quickly builds up a long list of superstar clients (many of whom are far from physically fit):

FguxcXdWAAA0urD.png

Are you seeing the big picture yet?
Fgu4IaDWAAAZGgJ.jpg
Fgu4NX5WAAE-s6O.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
I like kanyes music, have literally never liked his takes on most things, but this is a wild find.

I still need to recover my shit from my old computer, but I'd personally archived some schizo conspiracy shit a few years back mentioning shit-tons of names with DoD backgrounds who worked in rhe entertainment industry now, I specifically remember this guy's name coming up quite a lot. Might do some digging into this and see if I can find the links I'm thinking of.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Novem_IX

MIAMI VICE MINDSET
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I like kanyes music, have literally never liked his takes on most things, but this is a wild find.

I still need to recover my shit from my old computer, but I'd personally archived some schizo conspiracy shit a few years back mentioning shit-tons of names with DoD backgrounds who worked in rhe entertainment industry now, I specifically remember this guy's name coming up quite a lot. Might do some digging into this and see if I can find the links I'm thinking of.
Very interested to see what you dig up.
It's a matter of public record that the CIA is deeply entrenched in Hollywood and the DOD provides script approval/funding for movie projects "sympathetic" to their interests. But that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Harley is clearly a boots-on-the-ground guy who keeps public figures under control. I suspect he is one of many.
Kanye also mentioned this character, Scooter Braun:
Someone also worth looking into. His Wikipedia is intriguing, if you take his bio at face value this guy was a party animal in college who just happened to stumble his way into the hip-hop scene and then the highest levels of entertainment.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org

Please do, this is some next level insanity. We all know how closely the entertainment industry (particularly film) has worked with the government to glamorize the military and 3 letter agencies, but this is some next level stuff. Glowie handlers trained in psy-ops managing some of the most infuential people on the planet is entirely new to me. But is it so absurd to think the powers that be would closely manage and control these people as soft power assets?

The way he texts gives off the characteristics of a controller/manipulator. Excluded from that list of clients Novem_IX posted was Mac Miller and Brittany Murphy (RIP). Might be worth digging to see who else he's associated with.

Quite honestly I am at a loss of words on this one. Please be sure to archive any findings and repost the links here. From what I can see there's been a fierce editing war transpiring on his Wikipedia page as well.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Very interested to see what you dig up.
It's a matter of public record that the CIA is deeply entrenched in Hollywood and the DOD provides script approval/funding for movie projects "sympathetic" to their interests. But that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Harley is clearly a boots-on-the-ground guy who keeps public figures under control. I suspect he is one of many.
Kanye also mentioned this character, Scooter Braun:
Someone also worth looking into. His Wikipedia is intriguing, if you take his bio at face value this guy was a party animal in college who just happened to stumble his way into the hip-hop scene and then the highest levels of entertainment.
Oh yeah, it's really no secret that Hollywood is complete brainwash propaganda, esp. for those involved in the creation of it. There's any number of stories you can find relating to it, easily out in the open on Wikipedia and the like. I've heard of the Scooter guy before, too, but I think in other contexts that I can't quite remember.

Please do, this is some next level insanity. We all know how closely the entertainment industry (particularly film) has worked with the government to glamorize the military and 3 letter agencies, but this is some next level stuff. Glowie handlers trained in psy-ops managing some of the most infuential people on the planet is entirely new to me. But is it so absurd to think the powers that be would closely manage and control these people as soft power assets?

The way he texts gives off the characteristics of a controller/manipulator. Excluded from that list of clients Novem_IX posted was Mac Miller and Brittany Murphy (RIP). Might be worth digging to see who else he's associated with.

Quite honestly I am at a loss of words on this one. Please be sure to archive any findings and repost the links here. From what I can see there's been a fierce editing war transpiring on his Wikipedia page as well.
Not absurd at all, it's important to note that, while being rich fucks for the most part, entertainers aren't part of the upper class. If you fellows would excuse my foray into commie vocabulary, entertainers aren't bourgeois, they are proletariat who trade their time and skill for money, but they are a class all to their own, labor aristocracy. Because of this, it's important for the powers-that-be, the real bourgeois upper-class, to keep a tight leash and maintain the hierarchy, make sure the narratives (both fictional and non-fictional) are to their liking, and so-on.

You can look into the people associated with him, but the unfortunate fact is that he's far from the only handler, literally everybody in Hollywood has been social-conditioned at the least, if not literally drugged/experimented on/psyopped/etc.

For both you fellas, I've done some looking around and I'm pretty sure that at least part of what I'm thinking about came either from this site or some other associated one, maybe the one linked at the bottom of that page. I haven't gone properly digging myself yet, but I'm almost positive it was one of the "White Papers" if anyone else wants to take a look around for themselves. Will continue to look around and update y'all if I find anything interesting.

**edit** did some looking, went through to another site, I don't think this is exactly what I'm looking for, but it is some interesting insight into some closely related shit I felt I should share

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Oh yeah, it's really no secret that Hollywood is complete brainwash propaganda, esp. for those involved in the creation of it.
Committee of Public Information formed during World War I is a pretty solid starting point for anyone interested in tracking the history of Hollywood as propaganda. Comes from the same administration that brought us the federal reserve too...

Not familiar with the White Papers, but I can try and do some digging myself later.

Not absurd at all, it's important to note that, while being rich fucks for the most part, entertainers aren't part of the upper class. If you fellows would excuse my foray into commie vocabulary, entertainers aren't bourgeois, they are proletariat who trade their time and skill for money, but they are a class all to their own, labor aristocracy. Because of this, it's important for the powers-that-be, the real bourgeois upper-class, to keep a tight leash and maintain the hierarchy, make sure the narratives (both fictional and non-fictional) are to their liking, and so-on.
Interesting perspective, I always viewed them in the lens of bread and circuses as merely a means of keeping people distracted and pacified, but it does downplay the legitimate influence their opinions carry over the populous outside of their entertainment products.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Who exactly is Harley Pasternak, the man who has threatened to institutionalize Kanye West and send him back to "Zombieland" with medication?
Clearly there is more to this "personal trainer" than meets the eye.

Imagine my shock when it turns out that Harley was previously employed by the Dept of National Defence

What does the DCIEM conduct studies on, you might ask?

In Harley's own words,
"Working for the military, I wasn't governed by the same laws that the typical person was, so I could look at the impact of certain drugs that are not every day things."
So here's a personal trainer with a background in military psyops and drug research who stumbles into Hollywood and quickly builds up a long list of superstar clients (many of whom are far from physically fit):

Are you seeing the big picture yet?
AMAZING RESEARCH MAN

This is the most interesting pull I've seen in a long time, good job. I'll deep dive into this from my angle of speciality (neuro/psych/pharm) if I get the time.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I've just backed up this thread's info into a document. @Novem_IX can you post all the sources so I can add them?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
ACDCA is just mindfuck (I trust you understand my specific use of that term). There may be information encoded within some of it, but even the more coherent whitepapers say nothing as far as I understand. I think you're looking in the wrong place

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
ACDCA is just mindfuck (I trust you understand my specific use of that term). There may be information encoded within some of it, but even the more coherent whitepapers say nothing as far as I understand. I think you're looking in the wrong place
Yeah, I've trawled through, that definitely wasn't what I was thinking of. Now I'm wondering if it was something tangentially related to that site, or something completely different that I just happened across around the same time. There are some more coherent parts of ACDCA though, such as the attached pdf

Attachments

• 836345004833948.pdf
    170.2 KB · Views: 76
Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Well if anyone wants to try and talk to the Pasternak's personally I have a ton of "publicly available" information on them that could help, but I'm also not trying to get killed by Canadian glowies.
Harley privated his Instagram but his Twitter is still open, as well as his wife's Instagram and both their Facebook profiles.

Virtual Cafe Awards

cuneicorn

on the spectrum of love
Reaction score
Awards
presumably ye got his antisemitism from his first trip to zombieland so i think the world would stand to benefit from him not being sent back under any circumstances
I think the discourse has benefitted from Ye losing his patience and spilling the beans. It isn't antisemitic for him to talk about his manager, trainer, doctors and record label all being Jewish and colluding against him when it's obviously true. Same goes for the state of media and politics as a whole. Kushners aside, the whole Epstein debacle proved that our leaders have Mossad handlers of their own.

I'm gonna go ahead and repost the full screenshot here since it shows the first text where Pasternak says "I'll do anything to get you to apologise to my people." Jews controlling the black voice is not a new thing; just look into who founded the NAACP, wrote MLK's speeches, deported Garvey etc. As for what Ye said about the media using black pain to silence white voices, Malcolm basically called that out 50 years ago.
harley pasternak zombieland.jpeg

malcolm jewish d&c.jpeg

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Well damn. He didn't account for one thing at least: his client being actually crazy instead of MKUltra crazy. Ye is unironically bipolar.

Virtual Cafe Awards

explorAR

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
cybos.neocities.org
Kanye's real handlers right now are Candace Owens and whoever her people are. He had a very sudden shift once he started holding hands with her. It's also interesting he bought her husband's social media platform.

Coming from someone who has had a psyschotic break, I can see this man is not unhinged in the way that you or I am, he is legitimately not the one calling the shots over his own body at the moment.

It is wildly suspicious to hear Hasley Pasternak is involved with the Department of National Defence (which is Canadian btw, I get the feeling some of you are under the impression this is a US governmental body), but if you read more into the drugs this man was testing and the background of him you'll quickly realize this guy is a meat head. The drugs he was testing have to do with athletic performance and well-being. The official narrative says caffeine and other drugs, but who knows it could very well be steroids and other shit.

This guy is clearly pissed off at Kanye in the texts since he's also Jewish, so that's why he is threatening him. I don't think he has any actual power over Kanye, Pasternak is basically just a personal trainer. Also if you are familiar with Kanye's history and songs he mentions that he used to be addicted to opiates around 2016-2017 (iirc) and that's probably what Pasternak means by zombieland. This guy is trying to scare the shit out of Kanye.

Also I believe the "friend on Twitter" he mentions is in fact Candace Owens. This isn't steeped in much evidence however, just my opinion.

I know you think I'm glow posting or whatever, but if you can't even come up with some fair reason what I'm saying isn't atleast as possible as the other stuff presented in this thread then you are the one stuck in a psyop/narrative and you're stuck under some cognitive bias.

Virtual Cafe Awards