Ye Calls Out MKULTRA Handler

cuneicorn

on the spectrum of love
Reaction score
Awards
Kanye's real handlers right now are Candace Owens and whoever her people are. He had a very sudden shift once he started holding hands with her. It's also interesting he bought her husband's social media platform.

Coming from someone who has had a psyschotic break, I can see this man is not unhinged in the way that you or I am, he is legitimately not the one calling the shots over his own body at the moment...
Unpopular opinion but I don't think Ye is crazy to the point where it isn't worth listening to what he has to say. He was a lot more put together with Drink Champs and Lex than Tucker and Pierce so part of it could have been nervousness on the bigger platforms. I think Candace is his friend, not his handler. If anything she's the one sticking her neck out for him, since she works for Ben Shapiro. Ye was at Pasternak's house the first time he got sectioned, so I wouldn't be surprised if the dude has the power to follow through with his threats. I can't speak to his research though as I haven't looked too deeply into his background.

It just rubs me the wrong way how most of the discourse centers on infantilising Ye. I don't believe these media people genuinely care about his mental health so them harping on it is just a way to invalidate his ideas. I spent years thinking Farrakhan was just some senile hatemonger too until I actually watched some of his speeches and interviews. The stuff Ye is talking about is very real, even if he occasionally devolves into Andy Kaufmann schizobabble in order to generate controversy and attention like with the Black Israelite schtick.

I just hope that by speaking out to this extent, Ye is able to avoid the same fate as Michael Jackson, Sam Cooke, and countless other black entertainers who became too difficult to "handle."

View: https://youtu.be/QNJL6nfu__Q

Virtual Cafe Awards

explorAR

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
cybos.neocities.org
Unpopular opinion but I don't think Ye is crazy to the point where it isn't worth listening to what he has to say. He was a lot more put together with Drink Champs and Lex than Tucker and Pierce so part of it could have been nervousness on the bigger platforms. I think Candace is his friend, not his handler. If anything she's the one sticking her neck out for him, since she works for Ben Shapiro. Ye was at Pasternak's house the first time he got sectioned, so I wouldn't be surprised if the dude has the power to follow through with his threats. I can't speak to his research though as I haven't looked too deeply into his background.

It just rubs me the wrong way how most of the discourse centers on infantilising Ye. I don't believe these media people genuinely care about his mental health so them harping on it is just a way to invalidate his ideas. I spent years thinking Farrakhan was just some senile hatemonger too until I actually watched some of his speeches and interviews. The stuff Ye is talking about is very real, even if he occasionally devolves into Andy Kaufmann schizobabble in order to generate controversy and attention like with the Black Israelite schtick.

I just hope that by speaking out to this extent, Ye is able to avoid the same fate as Michael Jackson, Sam Cooke, and countless other black entertainers who became too difficult to "handle."

View: https://youtu.be/QNJL6nfu__Q

That is a very fair point about Candace Owen's affiliation with Ben Shapiro. I'll go ahead and take back that part about her being his handler specifically. I would say she isn't his handler, but just a "friend" helping push him over the edge.

Also I want to be clear when I say he's having an episode I'm not saying it in an infantilizing way, where he is unaware of what's going on. When you step into mania like this you believe some very crazy delusional things, extreme paranoid versions of what your true thoughts are. You also lose most, to all, of your inhibitions. I personally believe people should be held responsible for their actions even during these psychological episodes; they are responsible to make amends and do their best to make sure when it happens again they are prepared or can prevent it.

Personally I think this whole targeting of "The Jews" is just dividing people into camps needlessly. Instead of talking about a system of power oppressing people specifically, now people can get hung up on some arbitrary title that is ascribed to some of the people in power. Even if he is truly being oppressed by Jews, it is stupid to label it Jewish media. There are non-Jewish people that are part of that system, and the Jews that are part of it don't represent the entire population of Jews. On top of all this, he has a purely religious reason that he is stating these things about Jews and that is anti-semetic. He is upset not because he is being oppressed, but because he is being oppressed by Jews.

I think he was much closer to the truth when he was talking about things like in the song "new slaves."

View: https://youtu.be/vQ0u09mFodw

Virtual Cafe Awards

Novem_IX

MIAMI VICE MINDSET
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I've just backed up this thread's info into a document. @Novem_IX can you post all the sources so I can add them?
I took most of the info from @restoreorderusa on twitter, who is reposting the findings from Patrick Casey's telegram

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Novem_IX

MIAMI VICE MINDSET
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Kanye's real handlers right now are Candace Owens and whoever her people are. He had a very sudden shift once he started holding hands with her. It's also interesting he bought her husband's social media platform.

Coming from someone who has had a psyschotic break, I can see this man is not unhinged in the way that you or I am, he is legitimately not the one calling the shots over his own body at the moment.

It is wildly suspicious to hear Hasley Pasternak is involved with the Department of National Defence (which is Canadian btw, I get the feeling some of you are under the impression this is a US governmental body), but if you read more into the drugs this man was testing and the background of him you'll quickly realize this guy is a meat head. The drugs he was testing have to do with athletic performance and well-being. The official narrative says caffeine and other drugs, but who knows it could very well be steroids and other shit.

This guy is clearly pissed off at Kanye in the texts since he's also Jewish, so that's why he is threatening him. I don't think he has any actual power over Kanye, Pasternak is basically just a personal trainer. Also if you are familiar with Kanye's history and songs he mentions that he used to be addicted to opiates around 2016-2017 (iirc) and that's probably what Pasternak means by zombieland. This guy is trying to scare the shit out of Kanye.

Also I believe the "friend on Twitter" he mentions is in fact Candace Owens. This isn't steeped in much evidence however, just my opinion.

I know you think I'm glow posting or whatever, but if you can't even come up with some fair reason what I'm saying isn't atleast as possible as the other stuff presented in this thread then you are the one stuck in a psyop/narrative and you're stuck under some cognitive bias.
So the "meathead" whose info is currently being scrubbed from the internet as we speak, who felt comfortable threatening a man many times more wealthy and famous than himself with institutionalization, medication to the point of "zombieland" and separation from his children, is just trying to scare him. But Candace Owens is Kanye's real handler, because her husband sold him a social media platform.
This is deeply naïve reasoning, to put it generously. No one - esp someone who makes a living working with A-list celebs - makes those kinds of threats without the power to back them up. You'd have to be literally retarded to threaten a near-billionaire with such things over a personal grievance. I guess it's just a coincidence that Kanye was picked up from Harley's personal residence the first time he was committed?
Again, from an interview with Harley Pasternak regarding his research with the Dept of National Defence:
Interviewer: When you say drugs, were they like performance-enhancing drugs, or?
Harley: (Laughs) Oh, all kinds of drugs. So, working for the military, I wasn't governed by the same laws that the typical person was. So I could look at the impact of certain drugs that are not everyday things...

Certainly we don't have the full picture, but many puzzle pieces are there. If you think Kanye is insane or just being unreasonable, that's your prerogative. But it's very silly to downplay the shadowy background of Harley and history with Kanye while alleging that Candace Owens is his "real handler."

Virtual Cafe Awards

Novem_IX

MIAMI VICE MINDSET
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Harley also has a seat on the advisory board at Optimi Health Corp, a company focused on "unlocking human potential" that grows EU-GMP grade psilocybin and manufactures synthetic psychedelics.
I'm sure it's nothing...
Screenshot 2022-11-07 093003.jpg

Screenshot 2022-11-07 092926.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Harley also has a seat on the advisory board at Optimi Health Corp, a company focused on "unlocking human potential" that grows EU-GMP grade psilocybin and manufactures synthetic psychedelics.
I'm sure it's nothing...
View attachment 42707
View attachment 42708
oh yeah, the psychedelic medicalisation movement huh. They're all feds and glowing fucks, or alternately big pharma fat cats. The psychedelic renaissance movement as a whole is generally full of good people, but there are parasites like these guys doing their best to fuck it up for everyone and take control.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Novem_IX

MIAMI VICE MINDSET
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Two more nuggets of info here which may or may not be connected. No 1, Aaron Carter's last tweet before being discovered dead in his bathtub:
Screenshot 2022-11-07 094205.jpg

No 2, Pasternak was also connected to Brittany Murphy and appeared in an HBO docu-series to basically call her a junkie.
Murphy is an interesting case, the HBO series was created to debunk the conspiracies about her mysterious death and rumors of abuse/exploitation. I will have to do more research into this one.

Attachments

• 1667835803527.png
    1667835803527.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 46
Virtual Cafe Awards

explorAR

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
cybos.neocities.org
So the "meathead" whose info is currently being scrubbed from the internet as we speak, who felt comfortable threatening a man many times more wealthy and famous than himself with institutionalization, medication to the point of "zombieland" and separation from his children, is just trying to scare him. But Candace Owens is Kanye's real handler, because her husband sold him a social media platform.
This is deeply naïve reasoning, to put it generously. No one - esp someone who makes a living working with A-list celebs - makes those kinds of threats without the power to back them up. You'd have to be literally retarded to threaten a near-billionaire with such things over a personal grievance. I guess it's just a coincidence that Kanye was picked up from Harley's personal residence the first time he was committed?
Again, from an interview with Harley Pasternak regarding his research with the Dept of National Defence:
Interviewer: When you say drugs, were they like performance-enhancing drugs, or?
Harley: (Laughs) Oh, all kinds of drugs. So, working for the military, I wasn't governed by the same laws that the typical person was. So I could look at the impact of certain drugs that are not everyday things...

Certainly we don't have the full picture, but many puzzle pieces are there. If you think Kanye is insane or just being unreasonable, that's your prerogative. But it's very silly to downplay the shadowy background of Harley and history with Kanye while alleging that Candace Owens is his "real handler."
My evidence for Candace Owens being an influence on him wasn't him buying Parler solely, it was additional evidence. The primary evidence is that they've been seen holding hands a couple times now, and he only started tweeting things like this after their involvement with each other. That being said, like I said in a reply to someone else I take back saying she's his literal handler.

The reason his shit is getting scrubbed from the internet is because he's been thrown into the spotlight by Kanye, this is the repercussion of his threat. People (like on this forum I guess) are now targeting him. Also at this point Haley Pasternak might be more powerful than Kanye in terms of high power connections. This has been a session of burning bridges for Kanye. Also Pasternak is Jewish and personally offended so I imagine he is going to do something a little rash and hate text the guy, even if it isn't a good career move. You can call it retarded, I call it impassioned. I have to look into the stuff about him being picked up from Pasternak's residence when he was committed, that is highly suspicious. That being said, that was a time where Kanye probably did trust this guy and was relying on him for aid in whatever capacity. They are not involved with eachother at the moment so even if he wanted to slip Kanye some top secret government drugs, he doesn't have the ability.

Your quote reciprocates what I said. When he says all kinds of things it's obviously stuck within the realm of his comprehension. If he doesn't have years of education of experience pertaining to how psychology works, he can't be testing the affects of brainwashing drugs even if he wants to. He simply lacks the skill to gain anything out of it, just like you or I. "All kinds of things" that aren't performance enhancing can refer to things like medical applications just as easily as it could refer to MK-ULTRA style drugs.

And also like I've stated in a different reply, even though I think Kanye is not in his right mind that doesn't mean you can't listen to him. He is still fully responsible for everything he is saying and doing. I think he is just flying off the handle and can't fully control himself.

Over all I truly do not know anything about Pasternak other than what I can find available online, and I am not going to pretend that I do. I can be a lot more confident about things about Kanye however since there is a lot of information about him. Most of what I have said in this thread is based on trying to not jump to wild conclusions that help strengthen Q-spiracy style narratives that are fantasy to help us feel more important.

I just want to add two cents at the end here:
I find it interesting that he has been saying things similar to this for a long long time, even since his famous George Bush speech during Katrina, but all of a sudden a lot of people have come out of the wood work to support him now that he has specifically attached Jewish origins to his skepticism of the powerful. I think blaming Jews for media control or shadow-ops is another narrative just like the other ones that are used to divide and conquer people. Be critical of your thoughts and where they come from.

Virtual Cafe Awards

explorAR

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
cybos.neocities.org
Two more nuggets of info here which may or may not be connected. No 1, Aaron Carter's last tweet before being discovered dead in his bathtub:
View attachment 42715
No 2, Pasternak was also connected to Brittany Murphy and appeared in an HBO docu-series to basically call her a junkie.
Murphy is an interesting case, the HBO series was created to debunk the conspiracies about her mysterious death and rumors of abuse/exploitation. I will have to do more research into this one.
I'm not sure how Aaron Carter would tie into this. Until more details about his death are revealed this just seems like a tweet that has to do with something that is topical.

Virtual Cafe Awards

cuneicorn

on the spectrum of love
Reaction score
Awards
That was a time where Kanye probably did trust this guy and was relying on him for aid in whatever capacity.

Even though I think Kanye is not in his right mind that doesn't mean you can't listen to him. He is still fully responsible for everything he is saying and doing. I think he is just flying off the handle and can't fully control himself.

Most of what I have said in this thread is based on trying to not jump to wild conclusions that help strengthen Q-spiracy style narratives that are fantasy to help us feel more important.

I just want to add two cents at the end here:
I find it interesting that he has been saying things similar to this for a long long time, even since his famous George Bush speech during Katrina, but all of a sudden a lot of people have come out of the wood work to support him now that he has specifically attached Jewish origins to his skepticism of the powerful. I think blaming Jews for media control or shadow-ops is another narrative just like the other ones that are used to divide and conquer people. Be critical of your thoughts and where they come from.
It's worth noting that the way Ye framed it, he got sectioned the first time immediately after voicing support for Trump - i.e. going off the plantation. So I don't doubt it when he says they were just drugging him to keep him compliant.

Anyone who conflates all conspiracies with Q is retarded, I'm sorry. Within most of the conspiracy sphere, the consensus is that Q is a deep state op designed to fool boomers into "trusting the plan" instead of actually challenging the establishment. In any case, we aren't talking about some fantasy here; it's just a fact that Jews control the media, and now that Ye has put that out there it's become a question of whether or not that's a desirable state of affairs and what we can do about it.

Like Malcolm said in that quote I posted earlier in the thread, the real divide and conquer is blacks focusing on white supremacy and whites focusing on black riots instead of both groups realising that they're being oppressed by Jewish power and uniting on that basis. The reason why so many people are ride or die with Ye now is because he's calling out that elephant in the room harder than anyone else really has in 50 years. The (explicitly) Jewish press is already kvetching about the "end of the second Jewish golden age," because apparently accountability is equivalent to genocide. Everyone should be critical of their own thoughts and where they come from, especially those who have an unjustifiable double standard when it comes to speaking honestly and openly about Jewish power.

As for Ye "flying off the handle," I'll let him speak for himself: "I'm not out of control, I'm just not in they control." If you don't see a difference between the two, then perhaps you've naturalised Jewish power, and bought into the Freudian idea that antisemitism is merely a psychopathology instead of a rational manifestation of pattern recognition.

View: https://youtu.be/w9rzz4pDFwA

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

cuneicorn

on the spectrum of love
Reaction score
Awards
Apparently Aaron Carter accused Sony of trying to kill him three years ago:
There's been a lot of misdirection that I've had to do in order to protect myself from being the silence breaker, for my brother who is a rapist, and now they're after my life. My whole family is after my life, and they're setting me up. Sony Records owes me $3.5 million, and they don't want to pay me. And it would be in their better interest just like Michael told me...they're trying to kill me off.

I'm begging you and I'm pleading you, help me raise $100,000 as soon as I can so I can move to an undisclosed location where I am safe. My realtor won't sell my house. They're all involved in this. And they're trying to keep me there. They had somebody, they had cops come in and check for a rope in my garage saying I wanted to hang myself.

So please trust what I'm saying.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

explorAR

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
cybos.neocities.org
It's worth noting that the way Ye framed it, he got sectioned the first time immediately after voicing support for Trump - i.e. going off the plantation. So I don't doubt it when he says they were just drugging him to keep him compliant.

Anyone who conflates all conspiracies with Q is retarded, I'm sorry. Within most of the conspiracy sphere, the consensus is that Q is a deep state op designed to fool boomers into "trusting the plan" instead of actually challenging the establishment. In any case, we aren't talking about some fantasy here; it's just a fact that Jews control the media, and now that Ye has put that out there it's become a question of whether or not that's a desirable state of affairs and what we can do about it.

Like Malcolm said in that quote I posted earlier in the thread, the real divide and conquer is blacks focusing on white supremacy and whites focusing on black riots instead of both groups realising that they're being oppressed by Jewish power and uniting on that basis. The reason why so many people are ride or die with Ye now is because he's calling out that elephant in the room harder than anyone else really has in 50 years. The (explicitly) Jewish press is already kvetching about the "end of the second Jewish golden age," because apparently accountability is equivalent to genocide. Everyone should be critical of their own thoughts and where they come from, especially those who have an unjustifiable double standard when it comes to speaking honestly and openly about Jewish power.

As for Ye "flying off the handle," I'll let him speak for himself: "I'm not out of control, I'm just not in they control." If you don't see a difference between the two, then perhaps you've naturalised Jewish power, and bought into the Freudian idea that antisemitism is merely a psychopathology instead of a rational manifestation of pattern recognition.

View: https://youtu.be/w9rzz4pDFwA

This is gonna be my last post on this thread since we're getting away from discussion and just flinging shit at each other. Feel free to get your last laugh by "owning me" in the replies.

First off to save you from reading the rest of this, I 100% percent agree with "antisemitism is merely a psychopathology instead of rational pattern recognition." Now given the context of this discussion I'm assuming when you say antisemitism you mean distrust of the media and the powers that be, since you are choosing to label them Jewish. Even in that context I think it's a pathology, but it's even more outside the realm of rationality in the broader sense.

I'm gonna say fuck it, in the spirit of Kanye. It doesn't matter if he's having an episode or whatever he has spoke out some truth before like this, but this isn't one of those times. He's feeling caged in and has a lot of animosity, but he isn't channeling it in the right way. He's mis-identifying his demons.

Other specific things about your reply. He got hospitalized after this rant:
View: https://youtu.be/bkUr99epJh8

Kind of an interesting rant, but I don't find anything within the rant itself to be so controversial his "handlers" had to hospitalize him.

Apparently Aaron Carter accused Sony of trying to kill him three years ago:
You should actually read the things you link to, lol. He talks about being swatted and doesn't talk about any connection to Sony. Then he talks about being schizo, and he also most likely killed himself, but that is just speculation on my part given he died in a bathtub. Also, I still don't see the connection of Carter to the narrative being constructed in this thread. He was opposed to Kanye's viewpoint and he "got offed." Why would "they" kill someone opposing Kanye.

Also I do not conflate all conspiracies with Q, just the ones that people are pulling out of their ass anytime there is mention of the media, jews, or the government. Conspiracies that are basically just gibberish latching onto the pre-established themes and archetype that are in the conspiracy theory world, similar to how Star Wars latches onto the Hero's Quest story archetype. This is/was what Q did, it is/was a Rorschach test. It has no substance and just allows the readers to completely fill in the blanks.

I'm going to close out with a quote from Welcome to the NHK:
In this world, conspiracies exist.
However, there is a more than a ninety-nine percent chance that the plausible-sounding conspiracies that you hear about from others are simple delusions or even intentional lies. When you visit a bookstore, the books with titles like The Great Jewish Conspiracy to Ruin the Japanese Economy! or The Super Conspiracy oj the CIA That Hides Their Secret Pact with Aliens! are all just trivial delusions.
Even so... people love conspiracies.
Conspiracies. We are hopelessly fascinated by the sound of that word and its bittersweet echo.
Consider, for example, the process by which The Jewish Conspiracy theory comes to be: The author has multiple, terrible complexes and feelings, such as, "Why am I poor?"; "Why is my life not more comfortable?"; "Why can I not find a girlfriend?" His mind and body constantly are pressured, from both within and without.
Those pent-up grudges become endless feelings of hatred toward society. They become rage.
However, the largest source of rage is his own personal cowardice.
He is poor because he lacks the skill with which to earn money. He has no girlfriend because he lacks charisma. But the process of seeing this truth and acknowledging his own incompetence requires quite a bit of courage. No human beings, regardless of who they might be, want to look directly at their own shortcomings.
At this point, the conspiracy theorist projects his cowardice onto the outside world.
He creates a fictitious "enemy" outside of himself.
Enemy. My enemy. Society 's enemy.
"Because an enemy conspires to do evil, I cannot find happiness. Because of this conspiracy, I cannot find a girlfriend. That's right! This is all because of the jews. Because the jews are scheming away out there, I can't find happiness. Damn you, Jews! I won't forgive you!"

Virtual Cafe Awards

cuneicorn

on the spectrum of love
Reaction score
Awards
This is gonna be my last post on this thread since we're getting away from discussion and just flinging shit at each other. Feel free to get your last laugh by "owning me" in the replies...
It literally says in the title "Sony owes me money and is trying to kill me," and there are more details in the article itself, so you're the one who clearly didn't read. As for the relevance to Ye, Carter's last tweet was "Yo Kanye let's talk...man to man" a day or two before his death. More fun speculation about him being silenced than anything else. This is a schizo forum, after all.

I do actually appreciate you posting Ye's original rant, since I hadn't seen it before. He does say "make America great again" and "I'm on that Trump shit" multiple times, which is what he alleged got him sectioned. You don't have to believe him if you don't want to, but he made it clear in the recent interviews that Hollywood was willing to pull out all the stops to prevent a black man as popular as him from voicing support for Trump.

By antisemitism I mean "dislike of the Jews as a religion and/or race," usually because of their actions. Distrust of the media - especially Hollywood and the music industry - is part of that, because they objectively control it. If Ye is telling the truth about his trainer, manager, doctor etc. being Jewish and conspiring against him, I don't think he's misidentifying his demons. Judging from the extent of Jewish power in America, and its negative influences on us here (such as starting the Iraq War), I don't think I am either.

It's perfectly acceptable in my book for say a black person to dislike white people by default because of the stuff we've done to them. When Farrakhan says outrageous shit like "kill white babies in their cribs," I don't actually get offended cause a) he doesn't have power to do shit to me and b) he has a point, from a radical black perspective. There's a double standard when it comes to the Jews not just because of their media hegemony, but the fact many Christians hold them sacred, and the misconception that the Holocaust was the worst thing that ever happened. I'm not going to wade further into the weeds than that though, because I'd like to post about more than just DA JOOOZ during my time here on Agora.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Everyone in this thread deflecting to da jooz is just a glowie trying to distract us from uncovering the ongoing Canadian psyop programs in Hollywood. (In all seriousness, I am legitimately interested in trying to identify other celebrity handlers with potential ties to glowies and stuff like that, I doubt Pasternak is the only one)

It literally says in the title "Sony owes me money and is trying to kill me," and there are more details in the article itself, so you're the one who clearly didn't read. As for the relevance to Ye, Carter's last tweet was "Yo Kanye let's talk...man to man" a day or two before his death. More fun speculation about him being silenced than anything else. This is a schizo forum, after all.
I still don't understand the relationship dynamic between Ye and Carter. Carter was apparently exhibiting schizo tendencies (most likely from drug abuse) so there's that.

Virtual Cafe Awards

cuneicorn

on the spectrum of love
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

cuneicorn

on the spectrum of love
Reaction score
Awards
current kanye status:
"On his way to meet Trump at Mar-a-Lago yesterday, Kanye West was filmed walking through Miami's airport with misogynistic antisemitic white nationalist Christian fascist incel Nick Fuentes."
Just copying the text for anyone else who blocks Twitter plugins. They sure managed to fit a lot of slurs against Fuentes in that 140 characters didn't they lol? This is pretty much a match made in Heaven for "Generation Zyklon." No other comment but this:

View: https://youtu.be/rSK8jTzl1Kw?t=63

Virtual Cafe Awards