• Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

- Upgrade now for supporter only awards! In Three Tiers

-- Agora Gold

-- Agora Silver

-- Agora Bronze

Upgrades like "moods" username customization, profile customization, custom backgrounds, banners and much more!

It will be under Account Upgrades

Submissions for Tales of Agora Road Issue #4 is OPEN! MAKE AGORA CHAN ART BY CLICKING HERE

yet another dystopic tiktok trend

boywifefailure

eternally tired
Reaction score
Awards
article
yes, vice article, kinda cringe, but it gets the point across.

tl;dr new tiktok trend is people requesting the drivers delivering their amazon packages to dance for them, then posting the videos online. this has become surprisingly common. privacy is dead.
yes there are worse things about amazon, but man is this just insult to injury imo

what are everyone else's thoughts?

Virtual Cafe Awards

xdsoftware

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Quite disturbing, honestly.

Imagine being in a bad day and having to deliver some package to the customer and then being requested to dance, not realizing it will be uploaded for some cringe TikTok trend.

1644259643294.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
I'll never understand how and and why they get such... ideas. I just find those trends so unbelievably stupid and empty, but this one feels just kinda disrespectful, because yeah, privacy, gosh darnit

Virtual Cafe Awards

gathermore

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I was just talking to a coworker about how tik toc was making them compulsively shop on Amazon... thats the true effect. the ever shortening of the attention span

Virtual Cafe Awards

ThyOde17

Tree Spiking Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awards
While I think it is pretty pathetic these people force drivers to dance and Amazon is doing jack shit over it, I find it far more disturbing this dominates the news and not the fact Amazon is destroying any attempt to unionize in any form or now trying to officially merge MGM to their conglomerate. Really telling in my opinion.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Some people are asking for the Uncle Ted treatment.
And for the glowsticks in the back, a friend of mine had an Uncle Ted who was very strict towards his children.

Virtual Cafe Awards

abigaletale

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
The internet can be pretty wild with trends. The idea of Amazon workers dancing for surveillance cameras sounds like a scene from a sci-fi movie. Btw, if you're into TikTok and want to add a unique twist, you might want to explore cheap TikTok likes to give your content an extra edge. I always use, and it's so much fun.

Last edited:
remember Cinnamon challenge?
so... there is (was?) bussiness with dumb kids here off it...

Na Slovensku vznikla nová crowdfundingová platforma Youdare.sk, ktorá si podľa vlastných slov dáva za cieľ vyriešiť problém zábavného priemyslu a sociálnych médií – údajnú narastajúcu nespokojnosť fanúšikov.

Služba dáva možnosť kohokoľvek verejne vyzvať, aby splnil niečo, čo by inak neurobil. Následne vie internetová komunita podporiť výzvu ľubovoľnou sumou. Ak ju adresát splní, získa všetky vyzbierané peniaze. ...

- https://zive.aktuality.sk/clanok/r3...re-komukolvek-mozete-adresovat-sialenu-vyzvu/ (learned about it from instagram screenshots cringe (about suliks son) and youtuber video (slovak))

Virtual Cafe Awards