Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
It was an interesting talk to listen to, but I kept wondering if Ptolemy has even heard of the ESG? This group (Environmental and Social Governance) has the world bank to draw upon in its goals of funding the tech and ideologies they want, and de-funding those they don't want. Over time, we have come into a situation where if you don't have a good ESG score, your business will never be eligible for loans, and your product or service will not only do poorly, it will likely be dragged into a heretical status and be removed from the Visibility Industry (which is now monetized and controlled by paid influencers) and be forgotten.

Every entity, from game companies to corporate education and medicine are acutely aware of the power of the ESG and step into compliance with this because of the common pre-existing condition: slavery to money. Its the same for the individual as it is for the business entity, you have to decide if you want to be poor and unknown (but true to your art/craft), or betray everything for the woke religion and get paid. Most people are too pragmatic for the former, so there really is no need to speculate about all this, its a level of organized crime that no legal authority can touch.

There are no fair chances, open competition, or meritocracy. We now live in a low-trust judeo crime syndicate and are being managed as cattle. The only thing left to be concerned about is avoiding the death strokes as they come, such as more 'vaccines', border invasions, DEWs, and so on. It is now a game of how long can you last before they kill you. May the odds be ever in your favor.
From what I've heard ESG is either being phased out or rebranded recently because the wider public seems largely to not be on board with it despite how pervasive it's been. Also interest rates have been increasing making the ESG model less viable for the hedge funds/banks/etc. giving out money for promoting it

Virtual Cafe Awards
It may not matter at this point, the work has been accomplished. A whole generation now believes in green energy, and has gender dysphoria. The public deciding to boycott these companies only contributes to the greatly overdue mega-collapse of the economy. Its a heads they win, tails we lose scenario.
its not that simple ffs... china or arab countries have no bussiness in ESG and dont care either, they do stuff they way
its the problem, or rather, thanks to them., those control freaks (but well, part of those are these) cant win - world is too divided on social and economic, money models!
europe and america, and china... are totally different functioning systems, be glad for that - they cant get us all > where everyone want to control each other, no one is...

still waiting for collapse, i unironically await collapse, because my life is meaningless anyways. so i can fight with others and die either way - true Purge - unification in the end - where there is nothing to lose but shackles - and to their palaces!!!

Virtual Cafe Awards