Reaction score
Awards
Cool site that emulates those old CRT TVs, it doesn't work on mobile though

Virtual Cafe Awards

funkydelic-sama

ヅロンク ダンシング
Reaction score
Awards
Looking back, I don't how we managed to live (LOL). With streaming you watch what you want, when you want it. Back then, if I wanted to watch Dragon Ball I had to run once school was over. If you missed it - that's it, you'll have to wait till the Sat late night replay to finally see Goku kill Frieza or whatever.

A lot of the TV of the era didn't age well either - Seinfeld in particular is excruciating to watch nowadays.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Looking back, I don't how we managed to live (LOL). With streaming you watch what you want, when you want it. Back then, if I wanted to watch Dragon Ball I had to run once school was over. If you missed it - that's it, you'll have to wait till the Sat late night replay to finally see Goku kill Frieza or whatever.

A lot of the TV of the era didn't age well either - Seinfeld in particular is excruciating to watch nowadays.
Ah I remember when I didn't have cabel, its WB kids, judge Judy, Jerry springer, and I love Lucy. I kind miss that delayed gratification of waiting what you want to watch. Its weird, like I use to use the subway and the bus to get around places here but I've stopped using them ever since I got my car. I loved exploring the city that way because you always have to keep track of your time and you can discover new places. Everyday was a mission lol. I can still do it now but I feel like I need to be forced to because its so easy to just take my drive my car.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporghoul

どこにいますか?
Reaction score
Awards
Holy shit I've never grown up in the 90's, and frankly I'm ok with that. But why do I feel like I remember this? I don't know if it's because my mom had the shittiest cable ever and it felt like this sometimes or what? Or maybe just the sheer amount of vaporwave I've listened to and the samples being everywhere.

Virtual Cafe Awards

I'm going to have to politely disagree on your last sentence there mate. Seinfeld is a timeless show whose themes never seem to go obsolete for me. I still rewatch episodes today and find them funny.

Virtual Cafe Awards