You wake up in someone else's body - how do you find out your name?

• Thread starter Punp
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 1008 times.

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
You're in a military or government position, and you want to use your power for whatever reason. You can't just ask someone, that would be really suspicious.

Some guy is asking you to sign a document later that day. How do you find out your name in the least suspicious way possible? Hell, how do you find where you live?

Virtual Cafe Awards
I'd probably have some sort of identification on myself, so I'd excuse myself to the bathroom, and then look at who I am.
Turns out you are Suleyman Soylu, deputy chairman justice and development. You are in a open war against every 3 letter market chain in the country and you are bald. Some schmug told you you are about to declare donermakers terrorists in a public statement in 10 minutes, what is your next move?

Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
if you wake up in another person's body, you're probably in their house, in possession of their ID, etc, right?

or is this a case of you wake up in your own house just swapped?

Virtual Cafe Awards
Turns out you are Suleyman Soylu, deputy chairman justice and development. You are in a open war against every 3 letter market chain in the country and you are bald. Some schmug told you you are about to declare donermakers terrorists in a public statement in 10 minutes, what is your next move?
That's fine, I don't like any kind of street food.
I'd start a rumour about most donermakers having cockroaches in their food to discourage the populace lel

Virtual Cafe Awards
That's fine, I don't like any kind of street food.
I'd start a rumour about most donermakers having cockroaches in their food to discourage the populace lel
Our politicians literally called our fallen soldiers "heads" once and what you did is far worse than that. You caused the downfall of a dictatorship with a cultlike following that accepted everything the government said by attacking the only thing they considered holier than the government.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
if you wake up in another person's body, you're probably in their house, in possession of their ID, etc, right?

or is this a case of you wake up in your own house just swapped?
It's less of a physical awakening and more like BAM, here you are in the middle of the desert pointing at a new structure.

Virtual Cafe Awards

EzzyCrafts

Specimen 1.0-C
Reaction score
Awards
Find the original body. Assuming you still know everything from your past life and you weren't a dunce, you should be able to locate your original self and most likely see the person who's supposed to be in the body you're in right now and figure it out from there.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
Find the original body. Assuming you still know everything from your past life and you weren't a dunce, you should be able to locate your original self and most likely see the person who's supposed to be in the body you're in right now and figure it out from there.
A waste of time. You could be anywhere, and by the time you reach there, your old body could be anywhere too. Also this assumes you're in the same time period as when you started and that the body has been swapped instead of just injected.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I would act absent and like I didn't hear them when people who obviously know me talk to me then they'll urely say sometihng along the lines of "hey, hey [name] you here" "are you alright Mr [name] you seem off" then I'd ct innocent like "mmh? what I didn't hear you" I think this is the kind of stuff everybody does at one point in their lives so nobody finds it too weird maybe uncharacteristic but nothing the god ol' "didn't sleep well last night" can't fix

Virtual Cafe Awards

RisingThumb

Imaginary manifestation of fun
Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
You're in a military or government position, and you want to use your power for whatever reason. You can't just ask someone, that would be really suspicious.

Some guy is asking you to sign a document later that day. How do you find out your name in the least suspicious way possible? Hell, how do you find where you live?
I open my wallet and look at my driving license. Almost all driving licenses list name and address.

Virtual Cafe Awards