Your euphoric Vaporwave albums?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2040
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 1498 times.

Deleted member 2040

None of the coincidental references to the fedora guy meme or the irony behind it.
Simply put, what albums make ya feel good? That make you feel like you're surfing the cyberstratosphere on diamond waves above the prismatic world?
Okay, not quite like that, but what are your albums that bliss you out, jubilant, or just happy?

Happy Brad Pitt GIF

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
私は死のダイナミックなシュラウドによるメガタワーが好きです。最初のリリース以来、私はそれ全体を数回聴いていました、そしてそれはたくさんの楽しい瞬間と参照を持ったよく構成されたアルバムです。それを聞くときはいつでも、横になってお香に火をつけます。なぜなら、それは多くの世界構築と複雑なレイヤーを備えた雰囲気のあるアルバムだからです。

映画のような体験ではなく、最も革命的で挑発的なアルバムでもありませんが、それでもテーブルにもたらされるアイデアは興味深いものであり、トラックの多くは、皮肉な蒸気の世界を超越するのに十分なほど記憶に残るものです。手を振って、それ自体で愛されるインターネットの曲になります。たとえば、インターナショナルチームという曲

インスピレーションを得るための素晴らしいアルバムでもあります
メガタワー.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

私は死のダイナミックなシュラウドによるメガタワーが好きです。最初のリリース以来、私はそれ全体を数回聴いていました、そしてそれはたくさんの楽しい瞬間と参照を持ったよく構成されたアルバムです。それを聞くときはいつでも、横になってお香に火をつけます。なぜなら、それは多くの世界構築と複雑なレイヤーを備えた雰囲気のあるアルバムだからです。

映画のような体験ではなく、最も革命的で挑発的なアルバムでもありませんが、それでもテーブルにもたらされるアイデアは興味深いものであり、トラックの多くは、皮肉な蒸気の世界を超越するのに十分なほど記憶に残るものです。手を振って、それ自体で愛されるインターネットの曲になります。たとえば、インターナショナルチームという曲

インスピレーションを得るための素晴らしいアルバムでもありますView attachment 2031
Yes! Derelict is my favorite by Death's Dynamic Shroud! It's such a large album and full of goodies too. International Team... oh man that's my favorite for many reasons. The song reminded me of meeting a great group of international people on a business trip some time ago, it really did! I'm glad someone feels as strongly about that album as do I; sometimes I feel like I'll Try Living Like This gets all the attention. Derelict is transcendent at moments.

Also, did you listen to their newest NUWRLD release, Endless? It's a mixtape of Derelict.

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Yes! Derelict is my favorite by Death's Dynamic Shroud! It's such a large album and full of goodies too. International Team... oh man that's my favorite for many reasons. The song reminded me of meeting a great group of international people on a business trip some time ago, it really did! I'm glad someone feels as strongly about that album as do I; sometimes I feel like I'll Try Living Like This gets all the attention. Derelict is transcendent at moments.

Also, did you listen to their newest NUWRLD release, Endless? It's a mixtape of Derelict.
面白い。そのリミックスは間違いなく私が理解できることです。特にアルバムがまろやかになり、一般の人々の意識に浸透する時間ができた今はなおさらです。私にとって陶酔していると私が説明するもうつのグループは、このプロデューサー、瀬戸際です。彼の曲はいくつかの非常に興味深い方法でサンプリングを実装しています。私はよくこのトラックを再訪します、それはあなたがそれに溝を掘るのを助けることができないほど生で拘束されていません

View: https://soundcloud.com/siriusbrink/the-pentagon-study

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

面白い。そのリミックスは間違いなく私が理解できることです。特にアルバムがまろやかになり、一般の人々の意識に浸透する時間ができた今はなおさらです。私にとって陶酔していると私が説明するもうつのグループは、このプロデューサー、瀬戸際です。彼の曲はいくつかの非常に興味深い方法でサンプリングを実装しています。私はよくこのトラックを再訪します、それはあなたがそれに溝を掘るのを助けることができないほど生で拘束されていません
Because it's so big, the album really needs time to be comprehended as a whole! I love ENDLESS as a remix. Sirius Brink has some interesting things going on in his music. The song reminds me of a non-vaporwave collaborative album called Taboloman by a Baleric Beat(?) producer, whose album ƒIN is great in so many ways...

Talaboman:

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not sure if it qualifies as vaporwave, but Digital Travelogue by Hyperspace Jelly always takes me to a nice place.
View: https://hyperspacejelly.bandcamp.com/album/digital-travelogue

サンプルを使わないのでシンセウェーブだと思いますが、とてもリラックスできます。名前が示すように、リスナーをさまざまな興味深いロケールに導きます。ストレス解消に最適なアルバムです。

Virtual Cafe Awards