Your favorite late night movies?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2040
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 6998 times.

Deleted member 2040

I really liked both of Ujicha's recent works, Burning Buddha and Violence Voyage, totally recommend if you like unique animation and body horror style films. here's the trailers for both

Woah, the art is amazing! I'll definitely check this one out too!

• Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa

FlangerFobia

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
They don't have to be late night, they could simply be non conventional, classic, obscure or whatever.
My favorite is a movie called Blackbelt. Came out in 2007. Probably my favorite movie because of the themes it deals with. Highly recommend it.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I started watching the longplay of Hotel Dusk Room 215 and I'm really enjoying the style and atmosphere so far!

I also followed the director of the game on twitter and he followed me back!
iu_283028_2952789.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
Interesting! I never heard of hotel dusk even though my younger brother was obsessed with DS!
Little off topic, but I found my old DSi XL recently and that mf still had a charge and worked fine. Thing is built like a tank. Fantastic piece of hardware.

By comparison, my 3DS' battery was already ballooning after just a few years in the drawer.

Anyway, I might check out hotel dusk since I haven't heard of it either, though I think I might recognize one of the characters.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa

Deleted member 2040

Little off topic, but I found my old DSi XL recently and that mf still had a charge and worked fine. Thing is built like a tank. Fantastic piece of hardware.

By comparison, my 3DS' battery was already ballooning after just a few years in the drawer.

Anyway, I might check out hotel dusk since I haven't heard of it either, though I think I might recognize one of the characters.
Ballooning? That sounds pretty dangerous, you might wanna give it a firm little jab with a knife to deflate it, just to be safe... (just kidding please please don't do this...)