Your favorite late night movies?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2040
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 7000 times.

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
I like drama or sci-fi at night. Interstellar is good, Edge of Tomorrow, War of the Worlds. I'm listing a lot of sci-fi lol but I feel those are good night time movies. Oh and "I am Mother"

Virtual Cafe Awards

Emmy Fitz

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
They don't have to be late night, they could simply be non conventional, classic, obscure or whatever.
Unironically Cats. It's such a dumpster fire, especially for that major of a release. If you have a chance to see a rowdy midnight screening when quarantine ends, I highly recommend you go. It's so fun.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
私が選んだ映画は、ボーリング場のスライムです。特殊効果が良くて前提が楽しいだけでなく、夜遅くまでモールになっているので、ヴェイパーウェイヴプロデューサーとしてはこれ以上は求められません。私はハロウィーンのアルバムのために映画を広範囲にサンプリングしました、それは楽しい映画です。まだ見たことがない方はぜひお試しください
plazacamino.png

私がお勧めする他の映画は、簡単な地球の女の子です。たくさんの星とたくさんの優れた特殊効果とシーケンスがあります。サウンドトラックも本当に良いです、それはいくつかの楽しいカリフォルニアの雰囲気を与えます。

899dz.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Throwed Genji

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
linktr.ee
I love to watch old futuristic anime movies that are like Wicked City and Midnight Eye. They use alot of blue colors and it's just perfect the action and aesthetics for me, some really go nutty with the stories to. Lately I also was watching alot of real life futuristic and A.I based movies like Terminator.
1616919635666.png

Wicked City

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

I like drama or sci-fi at night. Interstellar is good, Edge of Tomorrow, War of the Worlds. I'm listing a lot of sci-fi lol but I feel those are good night time movies. Oh and "I am Mother"
Very nice! All good sci-fis! How's I am Mother? Never watched it, but am interested in getting back into nice sci-fi films.

Deleted member 2040

Unironically Cats. It's such a dumpster fire, especially for that major of a release. If you have a chance to see a rowdy midnight screening when quarantine ends, I highly recommend you go. It's so fun.
Haha, oh man no worries! I have grown very fond of bad movies, especially B-Horror (think Troll 2). From what I hear, these sorts of films are best watched exactly how you mentioned; midnight screenings! Even though I've never been to one, my wish would be to see El Topo in such screenings, and others too!

Deleted member 2040

私が選んだ映画は、ボーリング場のスライムです。特殊効果が良くて前提が楽しいだけでなく、夜遅くまでモールになっているので、ヴェイパーウェイヴプロデューサーとしてはこれ以上は求められません。私はハロウィーンのアルバムのために映画を広範囲にサンプリングしました、それは楽しい映画です。まだ見たことがない方はぜひお試しください
View attachment 2336
私がお勧めする他の映画は、簡単な地球の女の子です。たくさんの星とたくさんの優れた特殊効果とシーケンスがあります。サウンドトラックも本当に良いです、それはいくつかの楽しいカリフォルニアの雰囲気を与えます。

View attachment 2337
Woah, I never heard of these! Since you recommended them I'll definitely try and find them and watch them! Translator is a bit vague, but just to make sure I know exactly which ones to search, is the first one called: Beware! The Blob (1972)? And the second one, is that: Earth Girls Are Easy (1988)? If so, both look like really fun ones to watch!

Deleted member 2040

old hong kong movies like "Young and Dangerous" and "Legend of Speed"
Oh my gawd, I LOVE old(er) Hong Kong films, especially by the Shaw Brothers!!! Have you by chance ever seen The Boxers Omen (1983)?

Deleted member 2040

I love to watch old futuristic anime movies that are like Wicked City and Midnight Eye. They use alot of blue colors and it's just perfect the action and aesthetics for me, some really go nutty with the stories to. Lately I also was watching alot of real life futuristic and A.I based movies like Terminator. View attachment 2340
Wicked City
Woah, that still from Wicked City looks great! I feel the same way with some anime films, but I found it really difficult to find the right one, but you've inspired me! Do you know of any other anime films like these?

Emmy Fitz

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Haha, oh man no worries! I have grown very fond of bad movies, especially B-Horror (think Troll 2). From what I hear, these sorts of films are best watched exactly how you mentioned; midnight screenings! Even though I've never been to one, my wish would be to see El Topo in such screenings, and others too!
Damn, I had no idea they did El Topo midnight screenings. Definitely looking into that once quarantine lifts.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

Damn, I had no idea they did El Topo midnight screenings. Definitely looking into that once quarantine lifts.
An older co-worker mentioned it was and is a thing where came from. I tried not to show how excited I was, lest he get any wrong impression lol!

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Woah, I never heard of these! Since you recommended them I'll definitely try and find them and watch them! Translator is a bit vague, but just to make sure I know exactly which ones to search, is the first one called: Beware! The Blob (1972)? And the second one, is that: Earth Girls Are Easy (1988)? If so, both look like really fun ones to watch!
いいえ、それはブロブ映画ではありません。それはスライムボールボウリング場のベイビーで、有名な女優が出演しています。陰謀は、何人かの若者が夜にモールに侵入し、すぐに悪意のある人形のインプが彼らの魂を売るということです。

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

いいえ、それはブロブ映画ではありません。それはスライムボールボウリング場のベイビーで、有名な女優が出演しています。陰謀は、何人かの若者が夜にモールに侵入し、すぐに悪意のある人形のインプが彼らの魂を売るということです。
Would it happen to be: Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama (1988)?

Deleted member 2040

はい、それだけです。続編が間もなく登場するという噂がありますので、ぜひご覧ください。
Oh boy oh boy! Don't get me too excited now! This looks like an amazing film, I gotta get to it this week!

Oh my gawd, I LOVE old(er) Hong Kong films, especially by the Shaw Brothers!!! Have you by chance ever seen The Boxers Omen (1983)?
I haven't seen this yet, but looking it up I'm super keen to check it out!

You see any wong kar wai films?

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Very nice! All good sci-fis! How's I am Mother? Never watched it, but am interested in getting back into nice sci-fi films.
Its really good. I HIGHLY recommend it. :cool:

Virtual Cafe Awards