Your random super power for today has arrived

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
It's a standard forum game.

Roll!

tell us what you got and what you're gonna do with it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
BTW rerolling is for little sissies.

Today I got:
The power to manipulate the balance of anything. Sub-power of Concept Manipulation. Form/expression of Opposing Forces Manipulation.

The user can manipulate the concepts of balance, a powerful concept that deals about the opposite forces and aspects that binds the cosmic order of things into place by light, dark and even neutral side of things.

Unfortunately I am too dimwitted to come up with a clever use for this one so I'd just balance out the price of every stock on the market for a brief second to buy a usually high stock for little money and then resell again for absurd amounts once the forced balance is lifted.

Virtual Cafe Awards
The ability to release/use trophies to various attacks. Sub-power of Trophy Manipulation. Variation of Object Attacks.
The user can release/use trophies to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.

Associations

Limitations

• Users may require outside source of trophies to create a blasts.
  • Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
  • Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
  • Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
  • Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
  • Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Lonely_Ghost

The one
Reaction score
Awards
ZEREF'S (FAIRY TAIL) ANKHSERAM BLACK MAGIC CREATES A BLACK MIASMA THAT KILLS ANYONE/ANYTHING IN HIS VICINITY.
POWER/ABILITY TO:
Use magic that brings death to living things.

Capabilities​

The users of this power can utilize powerful spells that involve death itself, which can be an extremely potent magic that can cause any living thing to die or cause powerful spells using the supernatural forces of death, either instantly or eventually.

Applications​

I fucking hate this lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
ZEREF'S (FAIRY TAIL) ANKHSERAM BLACK MAGIC CREATES A BLACK MIASMA THAT KILLS ANYONE/ANYTHING IN HIS VICINITY.
POWER/ABILITY TO:
Use magic that brings death to living things.

Capabilities​

The users of this power can utilize powerful spells that involve death itself, which can be an extremely potent magic that can cause any living thing to die or cause powerful spells using the supernatural forces of death, either instantly or eventually.

Applications​

I fucking hate this lol
haha edgelord

Virtual Cafe Awards

Novem_IX

MIAMI VICE MINDSET
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I got Temporal Slicing:
"The user can slash through the dimension of time and destroy anything occupying that point in time, altering history by destroying certain objects, people, etc. Since the attack will strike at all temporal locations, this ensures a successful hit at a time when the target is vulnerable (i.e. before acquiring intangibility or immortality). By cutting open the time-space, user can either open up a portal to travel through time or control the speed of time depending on the cut's properties, such as severing the time's flow to stop it or slice a frozen time-stream to return it to normal."
I would use this power to acquire great wealth and rewrite recent history to my liking.

Virtual Cafe Awards

№56

Self-Hating Bureaucrat
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
no56.neocities.org
Superpower Wiki said:
Onyudo Physiology
The power to use the traits of onyudo. Variation of Yokai Physiology.
The user either is or can become an onyudo, a yokai that takes the form of a giant monk.
I can live with this. The first thing I'd do with my new powers would be to have a pint with the lads.
tumblr_35712db7aa38086c176bebc838744bac_09a9a52b_400.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Hmm since you can only erase people/objects that might become tricky with some wierd butterfly effects going on. And you can't even go trial and error about it since you wouldn't be able to bring deleted things back...
Sounds too dangerous to me tbh.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sulfate

Double Nickels on the Dime
Reaction score
Awards
Website
55-pedro.neocities.org
I got Non-Circular Movement, haven't read on it fully yet but "non-circular" sounds stupid and arbitrary. Next paragraph is after I read it.

Holy spelling mistakes. Still don't get the specificity. Normal people call it super-speed.
Whatever. It's a useful power, no more train fares. I'd run aside a highway, for the hell of it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Today, my superpower is
Personal Mastery:
The power to have complete mastery of anything/everything related to oneself. Sub-power of Solipsistic Manipulation. Absolute version of Self Supremacy. Variation of Complete Mastery. Not to be confused with Autopotence.

Users have complete control/mastery over anything/everything related to themselves, including their own reality, space, time, particles/molecules/atoms, gravity, form, body, identity, perceptions/perspectives, mind, soul, existence, origin, change, habits, etc.

Any/all aspects/traits that define and relate to the user and their identity are under their complete control.

Having this only for a day sounds fun. Today I could try out what's like to be any type of person I imagine.
If I could retain my memories, I'd also turn myself into someone who is inhumanely good at BJJ, maybe tomorrow some residue of that knowledge would be left behind!
But if that was the case, trying out too many origins and identities might fuck up your brain because you'd probably lose track of your original self!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
people call it super-speed.
Whatever. It's a useful power,
I think the image of flash is a little misleading. All this power allows you to do is to defy gravity and walk up walls as long as it's a flat surface. Flash does this by being very fast but superspeed isn't actually in the capabilities.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sulfate

Double Nickels on the Dime
Reaction score
Awards
Website
55-pedro.neocities.org
All this power allows you to do is to defy gravity and walk up walls as long as it's a flat surface. Flash does this by being very fast but superspeed isn't actually in the capabilities.
Oh, that's pretty cool. I'd do some King Kong shit

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
HELL YEAAAAH BROTHEEER! I'M OP!
View attachment 32923
Lol why is Guts there? He trained with an oversized sword since he was 6, it's not like he just touched the sword and then became proficient with it.
These nerds from that wiki are doing a bad job.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Bubble Solidification
The power to solidify bubbles into a tangible form. Sub-power of Bubble Manipulation. Variation of Elemental Solidification.

Also Called​

Bubble Compression/Hardening

• Foam Compression/Hardening/Solidification
  • Solid Bubble/Foam

Capabilities​

User can solidify or give solid-like properties to bubbles with the level of solidity going from loose jelly to metal-like hardness or beyond.

I'm gonna solidify the air bubbles in your joints to extreme hardness as to cause you unbearable pain and maybe permanent arthritis.

If you have an air bubble in your blood you're in luck, because I'm going to straight up kill you via aneurysm. (Woah the formatting is all fucked)

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Omni-perception.
The user can perceive entirely anything/everything, including the past, present and future, reality, causality, boundaries, energy, even destiny and ultimately everything else.

Ooh this one is cool.
I think I'd go insane though, unless it also augments my information processing to infinity.

Virtual Cafe Awards