YouTubers that Don't Curse

Can anybody recommend some YouTubers that don't curse? Rare slips are tolerable, but I'm looking for largely curseless individuals.

Help a brother out!!
:JigglyThump:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Not sure why you'd have a problem with cursing, are you american?

either way, I'd suggest captainsparklez

Virtual Cafe Awards
Can anybody recommend some YouTubers that don't curse? Rare slips are tolerable, but I'm looking for largely curseless individuals.

Help a brother out!!
:JigglyThump:
I'm afraid you only have kids' channels left...

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

JihyoParkXX

Scum Fuck Flower Boy
Reaction score
Awards
Mrwhosetheboss, J.J. McCullough, Solar Sands, Sakura Stardust, Diamondbolt are some channels I've watched over the weekend which I don't think they had swearing in. I've also watched a Chris Chan documentary by TheGamerFromMars, but the content of that is probably far more disturbing than hearing a couple of f-bombs.

TheReportOfTheWeek, AKA Reviewbrah. Classiest man on Youtube

View attachment 25537
I suggest Reviewbrah too. I also highly recommend his podcast as well. It's available on all platforms except YouTube where he replies to emails and talks about current events and shortwave radio. Some older episodes from 2019 where he talks about treating people with dignity, kindness and respect are some of the most genuinely wholesome things I've ever listened to on the Internet, and you can tell from his speech that he's a person who practices what he preach.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards