What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! You can donate through PayPal or Patreon.

Yakuza 0 is one of the best experiences I've ever had in my entire life playing video games. The last time I had such fun with a video game was...
Replies
Views
My guess is it's actually the people and entities the meme's are referring to who are creating these "memes" and posting them online. Meme's are...
Replies
Views
I've been hanging around here for a while but never managed to introduce myself! What cancelled sitcom best describes your life? Perfect...
Replies
Views
I feel like if i did not have a smart phone i would be much less distracted and get wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more done
Replies
Views
Yes! I feel like reality has layers to it, or like different settings or options or something along those lines. I personally feel like the...
Replies
Views
Just did my first sloppy muscle-up on gymnastic rings. In a few months I will be a bigger big boi.
Replies
Views
Spent the last month playing portal 2 both co-op and single player, and then played portal still alive. Me and my other half both agree on the...
Replies
Views
wasting spam calls time is also a good time waster for ur self if bored
Replies
Views
You might wanna edit the post. The image broke.
Replies
Views
うわー、これらの直前のエントリはエキサイティングです
Replies
Views
View: https://youtu.be/s2fVJPmq_P4 Only a 10 year old video but it just makes me miss that era of YT where people were still recording shit from...
Replies
Views
I work at a truck stop/gas station. I got hired as a cashier, but my family jokes that I'm a stand-in janitor on account of how I'm always...
Replies
Views
I randomly got a Sony Walkman as a kid, and in elementary school I used to listen to Nirvana - Nevermind on it and everyone looked weird at me...
Replies
Views
Never tried electric razors since I dont want to spend that much on stuff like this. But sometimes the double edge makes me wish I had an easier...
Replies
Views
I think that's why we all are fascinated with Chris, we all see a little bit of ourselves in him in a way
Replies
Views
I've only been to Germany so far, born and raised in the US, and I have to say I recently have fallen in love with Vietnam. The language...
Replies
Views
My most recent trip to florida was with my parents, so they could meet the person who runs one of their granite and stone suppliers. Their...
Replies
Views
Hey, I had it too! I got the Pearl Blue one on my 7th birthday with Pokemon Emerald. I remember in those early days relying on my starter pokemon...
Replies
Views
I never got on the old PSO bandwagon but I did play 2 a little bit. The only real old MMO I got to play was, I guess, MH Frontier if that counts...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To both @Plasmawiz and @Merek What do you think is the antidote to this emerging issue? I'm asking asking because I'm genuinely interested. I'm...
Replies
Views
  • Article
i love stuff like the 'hidden 666!!' in the cern logo because for what possible purpose would it benefit all these super duper evil companies and...
Replies
Views
COD Warzone. The game tilts me so hard and yet I keep coming back to it.
Replies
Views
The natural thing for us to do is to dig up new aesthetics. Finding more stuff that no one is tapping into will continually renew our aesthetics...
Replies
Views
I conceded in my previous reply, tho? Like I said, I was explaining my rationale.
Replies
Views
I remember the ghost cars myth haha. Never saw one I don't think, didn't know it was a glitch though
Replies
Views
  • Article
Sounds like they're taking a page out of the us book. That sounds like exactly what they've done here. :(
Replies
Views
I'M A MELTING POT OF FRIENDSHIP, I'M A NICE GUY!!!!!
Replies
Views
I run a url (online) gig organiser called 'The Rudder'. Every two weeks we run a themed show that hosts 4 artists who stream a set on our Twitch...
Replies
Views
It's available: https://www.katawa-shoujo.com/download.php Fate/stay night and G-senjou no Maou are my favorites, that too.
Replies
Views
The great outdoors, who doesn't love it? Contrary to popular belief, not everyone on this forum is a fat lazy NEET who doesn't leave the house...
Replies
Views
Japan exclusive Tingle Zelda spinoff games on DS. The first one feels and plays like Zelda and was released at Europe as well. The 2nd one is...
Replies
Views
I think It was about five years ago when I have first heard of vaporwave. I remember we were visiting my uncle and his family on their real estate...
Replies
Views
Containment Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • IlluminatiPirate:
    They are imageboards but it doesn't matter welcome here anyway
  • (Guest) Ace:
    hi merovingian, i sort of just tried to look up forums with 90s internet vibes and came across a recommendation for this place haha
  • (Guest) Ace:
    it seems really cool
  • IlluminatiPirate:
    We pretty cool here a bunch of talented musicians and lovers of nostalgia
  • (Guest) Ace:
    that's awesome
  • (Guest) Ace:
    i'd love to stick around, maybe i should really get into vaporwave sometime and properly join here
  • IlluminatiPirate:
    Sure thing :peepoBlanket: lurk around sometime too
  • Merovingian:
    vaporwave is awesome for its diversity, feel free to look into the subgenres or make it your own :)
  • (Guest) Ace:
    yeah i was looking at the vaporwave essentials page earlier and damn the amount of subgenres is wild
  • (Guest) Ace:
    idk where to start lmao
  • IlluminatiPirate:
    Windows 96, one hundred mornings is goo
  • (Guest) Ace:
    thanks it's sounding good so far!
  • (Guest) Ace:
    i think i'll head out for now but i'll definitely try and look into this genre more
  • (Guest) Ace:
    thanks for being so chill yall, see ya :D
  • Merovingian:
    see you around!
  • (Guest) haieena:
    What is the local time here?
  • Sweet n' Comfy:
    Always
  • (Guest) haieena:
    Kool
  • (Guest) Luke2025:
    this site is sick!