New profile posts

SAIKOU NI HIGH YATSU DA
1711677243425.png
Mеченый Яков
Mеченый Яков
P-rank Peppino pizza tower z by Johnidle on DeviantArt
Guys I need help. How do I make ambient synth music thats actually interesting and would warrant the listener to fully pay attention.

I'm burnt out bruuuuuhhhhhh I hate the shitty 80s synth arpeggio synth jams that you see everywhere on youtube
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: Some_porcupine
dargon
dargon
("advice" from someone who doesnt understand it) maybe try translating some other genre element to it, maybe use techniques outside the 80's ones, and mix it to your on pleasure after. Or find inspiration in any of this nonsense I wrote :cool:
Brapuccino
Brapuccino
Dorgon's advice is pretty solid, but honestly, you should consider a mindset change. Don't think about what'll make people listen to it, think about what YOU wanna listen to, what's inspiring you, what ideas you have right now that you'd like to put down and just go and do that. You can't make anything interesting or worthwhile while trying to focus your efforts on chasing a specific audience. Reject labels and strict pre-established genres, take everything that's in your head, all your favorite things even if (or rather, specially if) they come from wildly different places, and apply that into your work, that's you. It's the only way you could ever get close to making something unique.
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: Seggito
MySpace Tom
MySpace Tom
Make use of long and satisfying chord progressions on synth pads
Hope you all are having a good week :melhpy:
does anyone plays/know how to play guitar or similar instruments (or where to learn)? I "know" a few reefs and like 3 chords so I wanted to know how to actually learn
I will search more online but this looks like good place to ask first
Seggito
Seggito
Look up to play scales and find out how you can memorize your fretboard (or atleast find a way to find the notes around the note you're playing easily). What I usually do is have a scale fingering memorized and from there i can get the octave of each note and also find out where the same note lands on other strings. Second I'd play with a metronome or a drummer so I can rhythm down.

Most of the time I look up tabs of songs I want to learn and learn the song at 1/2 speed on youtube and then I increase the speed till I have it 100%. I mainly play bass but I fuck with guitars (usually hendrix and power chords)
Some_porcupine
Some_porcupine
musical youtube, it is huge
MySpace Tom
MySpace Tom
Play covers of songs that you like. Check out your local used bookstore's music section for material. Those will help you to learn more chords and progressions. Once you get comfortable, write some tunes and songs of your own
:kannaSippyn:Day 28: Darondo - Didn't I:kannaSippyn:

Day 28 is "a song that makes you feel guilty."
I'm not going to elaborate on this one, sorry. Too personal.