Captain
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Awards About Agora Gang Tags

• Hamas: attacks Israel event. Kills innocent civilians.
    Israel: "this is genocide. How could they attack innocent people?"
    Israel: bombs the shit out of innocence civilians.

I don't know....sounds like both of you are assholes. Everyone from these American Israel groups on the news telling me I need to get behind Israel can sit on a tack. You can't cry victim when you knowingly kill innocent people in a show of force and retaliation. But it's okay because your religious books back up your claims. People are people, not war toys. This just shows you have no respect for life. Keep crying victim. Just because your enemies are ruthless, it doesn't mean you need to sink to their level. Maybe try some military tactics that aren't carpet bombing.
    Tesla & Mercedes owners are the bottom of the intelligence and enlightenment pyramid. They will never achieve anything beyond being part of the Matrix we appear to exist in.
    How do I know society is fucked? My neighbor masking up in his Prius alone to take a drive "to clear his head". It's not about politics, science, or any of that. It's critical and independent thinking. Nobody is capable of independent thought or not being afraid of potential judgement from others. We need to sort out that before anything can change.
    SpeedSleek
    SpeedSleek
    No, Prius drivers are just like that. They're programmed to drive 20 miles under the speed limit like an actual NPC so I hardly consider them human.
    AnHero
    AnHero
    lolwut. how noided are people where you live? Before Covid was even officially over I was walking around with no mask on, and if people took issue I would just pick one off the ground or something and they just let me go.
    no_chill
    no_chill
    Your neighbour is a fucking cuck
    Spent all night on wiby.com clicking "surprise me". Talk about reliving the 90's internet! Google clearly is excluding tons of sites.
    AnHero
    AnHero
    Oh hell yeah. Wiby is awesome. Another great one is 'Search Marginalia'. It's got kind of a randomizer button off to the side, and lots of search modifiers, like 'html123'--which means sites that use early html--basically old sites.
    mydadiscar
    mydadiscar
    Google is shit nowadays, I went on yandex and was surprised at how better it was compared to google. The Russian search engine that's almost certainly censored is still less censored and works better than google for fucks sake
    Some_porcupine
    Some_porcupine
    oh i thought yandex is chinese lol
    I learned last month a Mod on a forum I frequent is no longer a Mod. Used to "moderate" all my posts cause he's a Kool-Aid drinker. Now I troll his posts and the forum members pounce his stupid posts. Lesson; If you wait long enough, life rewards you in little ways.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…